Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

#elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter (38383 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Is Trending On Twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrnuur:
Most people tweeting #ElrufaiDestroysKaduna are not from Kaduna.... why are these people senseless like this, crying more than the bereaved
That is just the truth. Most of those fools have never been to Kd their entire lives, but would make the vilest comments because of their hatred for another man's party and religion. Even the new laws for religious activities cover both major faiths but some people are bent on making it look as though Christians were specifically targeted.

I just find these guys so irritating.

As far as I could remember, I've never attended a Church where hatred is promoted or encouraged. But the so called "Christians" I meet on social media in Nigeria, especially those in Nairaland politics section, make me wonder what manner of christianity they are practising.

19 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by yinkslinks(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
LOL olosho just made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin
kilode100:
Unfortunately, I have a thing for short men...
Ride on Hell-Rufai...

Just take a look at his short sexy stumps kiss
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Yeah!!! Two minutes and the thread is already on its third page!! A perfect thread that gets the juices of resident religious bigots on the forum flowing.

Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by joxxy01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Imagine a world without iislam..
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by DonCortino: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
That is just the truth. Most of those fools have never been to Kd their entire lives, but would make the vilest comments because of their hatred for another man's party and religion. Even the new laws for religious activities cover both major faiths but some people are bent on making it look as though Christians were specifically targeted.

I just find these guys so irritating.

As far as I know, since I've never attended a Church where hatred is encouraged. But the so called "Christians" I meet on cyberspace, especially those in Nairaland politics section, make me wonder what manner of christianity they are practising.
Kaduna is a multi ethnic populated state. You find all tribes there in large numbers, the population of christians I also very high.
I was born n bred there I know a lot about the state. So don't come here n spew trash on what u don't know, just because u r being partisan!
Nqqqq.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Franky826: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:
Ride on Hell-Rufai...

You on that tramadol shii?? grin grin grin grin
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by smarthG(f): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians that voted APC need to fast and pray for God's forgiveness. Because you were all warnned. This is just the begning, we learn to trust in God and not in a mare mortal.

3 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Anasko(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
joxxy01:
Nnamdi robot.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Integrityfarms(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Aroh48:
This big grammar,na im be problem of naija

He needs a taste of his bitter pills he served the last administration!

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by EHI9ICE(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
"Nasir EL rufai"...his name seems cool and sounds cool too undecided
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ChinoJeff: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Our people no dey hear smth. This is just the beginning.

Wetin go mek Christians build more houses than Muslims in a Muslim dominated region? It's simply stupidity and ignorance.

If Elrufai likes let him demolish all the buildings owned by Christians who are mainly Igbos as many of them could not even build a house in their own town.

Next time they will learn to appreciate qualitative leadership as shown by GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Tayomi37(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone. Don't know how true it is

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS * In Kaduna you cannot preach without license * Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year license (renewable every year). That is, you must always preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years imprisonment. * If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify to preach in Kaduna state. * Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will only be given licensed for one year. * The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other communication gadgets except in religious building or inside your house. * That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching or religious music inside your cars or in any open place except in your house or religious building. * If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000. You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a fine of 200,000. * Since all preaching must be done within a building, it means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000. * This could also means, people will not be allowed to go out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with address systems to advertise their programs.

having saw it, i called kaduna n it was confimed true

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Anasko(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wailers Wailing since we March president Buhari to Aso Villa.

3 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by joxxy01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Anasko:
Nnamdi robot.
my friend Gerarahia hungry boko haram
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by myproperty(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=flokii post=43570912]I won't be surprised if PDP fields El-rufai in 2019

Confused party.. Una never see islamization[/quote
...BUT WE HAVE SEEN MURDER CARRIED OUT IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD
...WE HAVE SEEN FIGHTING CARRIED OUT IN DEFENCE OF A HELPLESS GOD
....WE HAVE SEEN TEENAGE MARRIAGE CARRIED OUT WITH APPROVAL FROM A "MORAL" GOD
...WE HAVE SEEN THE BAIT TO HEAVEN BY COMMITTING MURDER IN THE NAME OF RELIGIOUS WAR
...WE HAVE SEEN SEX( IN HEAVEN WITH VIRGINS) AND MURDER AS A RELIGIOUS NORM
...WE HAVE SEEN VIOLENCE AS AN IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL WEAPON
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Ahmeduana(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:
Ride on Hell-Rufai...

BECAUSE THE THING WEY DEM SUPPOSE TAKE TALL DEM TAKE AM GATHER D!Ck, ko?

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
DonCortino:

Kaduna is a multi ethnic populated state. You find all tribes there in large numbers, the population of christians I also very high.
I was born n bred there I know a lot about the state. So don't come here n spew trash on what u don't know, just because u r being partisan!
Nqqqq.
What part of my comment suggests I'm being "partisan"?? You must have been blind not to have noticed the guy who even said "an area was marked for demolition because its residents didn't vote for the governor".

Abeg carry your trouble face your front.

10 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ijebu2020: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
This midget of a man ehnnn Ive never liked him and trust him since OBJ brought him to FCT way back....he represents everything evil and most likelly as someone said hes anti Christ and anti Mohammed.but very soon he will soon consume himself
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by coaco(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hell Ruai, agent of change.
My dear fellow let join hands in prayer so dat the evils of our so called "leaders" will not tarnish our lives and dat of our loved ones.
Nigeria is ruled by evil oriented, selfish politicians.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by santori: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone. Don't know how true it is

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS * In Kaduna you cannot preach without license * Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year license (renewable every year). That is, you must always preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years imprisonment. * If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify to preach in Kaduna state. * Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will only be given licensed for one year. * The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other communication gadgets except in religious building or inside your house. * That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching or religious music inside your cars or in any open place except in your house or religious building. * If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000. You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a fine of 200,000. * Since all preaching must be done within a building, it means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000. * This could also means, people will not be allowed to go out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with address systems to advertise their programs.

wow. if true, I say bravo to him. I hope this can be replicated across Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by DonCortino: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
What part of my comment suggests I'm being "partisan"?? You must have been blind not to have noticed the guy who even said "an area was marked for demolition because its residents didn't vote for the governor".

Abeg carry your trouble face your front.

Thats because he lives in kd and knows that. But you are too ***
* as a **** to know that. And yes, many christians did not vote him! Is that a crime?
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ramalot(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians are the cause of their own problems.

All they want is chaos, disorder and anarchy so they can do whatever they feel like, without checks, balances and repercussion.

There is a mudafuckin city plan. If you choose to bribe someone, buy illegal land and erect illegal structures, then the outcomes are yours to deal with.

Nigerians constantly criticize its government for failing to maintain orderly cities like they see on TV in developed nations.
Well, dumbasses, our cities are organized because if you choose to start an adhoc market by the road, or build houses where you like, you will dance to the music.

I lived in Nigeria back when El-Rufai was the FCT minister and he got the same criticisms from proponents of city chaos.
It is nothing new, and it is irrelevant. All that matters is that land use laws MUST be followed.

These animals almost turned Abuja to the chaotic cesspool that characterizes most of Lagos. El-Rufai battled this and maintained sanity.

I have ZERO interest in the political leanings of anyone, or in the politics of Nigeria. Common sense is all anyone really needs.

12 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mrnuur(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
In your mind , Only northerners live in Kaduna

And how did you get to know what's on my mind?? Or did I say that

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by patwilly(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:
Ride on Hell-Rufai...

This is one of the funniest comments I've read on Nairaland!

7 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mashnino(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
and to think it's mostly igbo/yoruba people that don't even know the road to kaduna

that are making noise on here...

well.. lemme fold my arms and watch how these will unfold...

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mrnuur(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
laprince:

How would you adjudged those that paraded the bring back our girls campaign in the United States?

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

Tell me the Injustice pls.
Cos the demolition he's about to embark upon is within Kaduna metropolis not in southern Kaduna as some agents of hate are propagating while the laws on religious preaching applies to all religions

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mashnino(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
ramalot:
Nigerians are the cause of their own problems.

All they want is chaos, disorder and anarchy so they can do whatever they feel like, without checks, balances and repercussion.

There is a mudafuckin city plan. If you choose to bribe someone, buy illegal land and erect illegal structures, then the outcomes are yours to deal with.

Nigerians constantly criticize its government for failing to maintain orderly cities like they see on TV in developed nations.
Well, dumbasses, our cities are organized because if you choose to start an adhoc market by the road, or build houses where you like, you will dance to the music.

I lived in Nigeria back when El-Rufai was the FCT minister and he got the same criticisms from proponents of city chaos.
It is nothing new, and it is irrelevant. All that matters is that land use laws MUST be followed.

These animals almost turned Abuja to the chaotic cesspool that characterizes most of Lagos. El-Rufai battled this and maintained sanity.

I have ZERO interest in the political leanings of anyone, or in the politics of Nigeria. Common sense is all you really need.

you took the words outta my mouth..

3 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by fatymore(f): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
joxxy01:
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by RZArecta(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
tooman:
exactly how he did in Abuja right?

just try look at issues from another angle Nd think of it. you are saying these just because you are a Christian. do U know How many houses was destroyed in zaria city?
and you're saying your own because you're a Muslim. Did he ask anybody to come for license before they can preach in Abuja
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by UrbanMystique: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ipob from Biafra in the east wailing for those in faraway Kaduna ..

Happy wailing bitcches.

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by oluwasegun007(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
d funniest dat got me laffin is dat one wic says he is Antichrist and anti Muhammed...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.