Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

#elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter (38387 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Is Trending On Twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Reptyle(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2016
pawesome:
Gbagyi villa is his last stop.boys are already waitin fr d bulldozer.if he touches ani house,it leads to religious crisis.n dis tym,its gonna last..short fool

I can bet that even if you are from Kaduna State, neither you nor your family resides in Kaduna State.

Continue to stoke the embers of crises...just don't come online haranguing us with your sob stories when soldiers begin to use your people for target practice in a bid to put out the fire that you are so shamelessly stoking now.

May God grant you wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by carinmom(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2016
HowFar:
He is destroying southern kaduna, with 50% Christian population.
Pls pls don't misinform the public where were you when he was demolishing houses in Zaria? Are they not Muslims like him? These people are fake i doubt if they are from the state.

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by carinmom(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2016
RZArecta:
the people should stand up for their rights, he wants to chase all Christians out of Kaduna
Mr i strongly believe you are not from Kaduna state. Have you ever been to Zaria? Do you know that his demolishings started in Zaria within the old city centre where 100% of the populace are Muslims. Pls don't bring your religious bigotry in this issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by carinmom(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
El Rufai

People are not smiling
Don't fall for their rubbish, most of these peeps are not from Kaduna i believe.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by abubkhr: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2016
mrnuur:
Most people tweeting #ElrufaiDestroysKaduna are not from Kaduna.... why are these people senseless like this, crying more than the bereaved

Don't say most, all of them are not from Kaduna they are bunch of hypocrites and stupiiid at the same time, they always stick their nose where it does not belong. Diyan shegu

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by truthisbittar12: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2016
i smell lies from shiat families.
cool
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ijebu2020: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
diegwu01:
El rufail is the Kind of Leader Nigeria Needs. go hug a transformer

ohh I wish to see ur true and real picture u must be a midget also..anyway may be ure benefitting from his activities who knows or u both are in the same occultic organisation
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Nellybii: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
LastProphet:
God will continue to punish every single biased mofo that insults those that are ready to do their work like elrufai. I am shocked anybody with intelligence more than that of a lizard will fail to see what this small but great man is trying to fix

Are you surprised?.
Most people complaining about anything in order are IPODS and wailers. They find it difficult to survive anywhere there is rule of law. They are a complete nuisance to any organized society.
And talking about the brain size, Igbos don't have enough space for the stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Timijo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
You shouldn't be ashamed of me but be ashamed of yourself for calling yourself a christian when all you do is promote everything the Bible stands against. Rid yourself of your hatred for others before it consumes you. If the church you attend and their doctrine is responsible for your character, change it, go someplace else.

Good night.
Don't dodge the questions I raised.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by pawesome(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2016
daniska3yaro:
tor bro make wuna no use religion cause problem for kd oo,gbagyi villa is kadpoly land,elrufia demolish a lot of houses in zaria of both muslims n christians,my only problem is 4 elrufia to atleast give them 1yr notice n compensate them before destroying their houses is bad sha bt work has to be done,I pray he finds another alternative to is demolition
My issue with elrufia is that a lot of workers and pensioners haven't receive a penny since last year july and its so bad.
Bro,that preaching stuff jus check it out now,some radicals preachers will just troop in to kd and cause fight,eg that miss world,dano milk.if u be kd guy,u suppose know wassup nw.
Bros,our family house de gbagyi villa.most f dose guys dia re pensioners.after u tire,u use all on u tp get a house den sumone dt u voted fr jst appears n destroys it.dia re lot f empty lands befr gabgyi villa.u hvnt use dt portion of land yet n u stil cmin to destroy d ones dt pple re managin.d gbagyi pple gave govt d land to help dem develop buh since govt arent doin ntin bout it,de decided to go on n hv residential buildings dia.de settled it durin d tym of d late governor dts y de strtd buildin dia.nw dis short broom carrying wizard dsnt care if dia ws a settlement or nt..its only if u hv a property dia den u wil know hw it hurts.anitin dt goes down on dt 3 weeks expiration day,ama b dia
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by pawesome(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Reptyle:

I can bet that even if you are from Kaduna State, neither you nor your family resides in Kaduna State.

Continue to stoke the embers of crises...just don't come online haranguing us with your sob stories when soldiers begin to use your people for target practice in a bid to put out the fire that you are so shamelessly stoking now.

I am from kaduna.my family house is in d gabgyi villa.does dt clear ur dumb ass doubt?.if only u knw d pain f buildin n usin ur last savings fr dt den sumone comes to destroy it,den u wil knw wt i mean...i lack wt to tell u self
I hv much on ma head so carry ur ideologies n wteva to wia it is needed

N we tank God fr d wisdom dt he hs granted u
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by pawesome(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Reptyle:

Or havent u heard f wt happend in Kachia..afta demolishin shops dt re far frm d road side,he couldnt destroy a mosque dts by d road syd..if u re from kaduna,u suppose to knw all dt
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Reptyle(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2016
pawesome:

I am from kaduna.my family house is in d gabgyi villa.does dt clear ur dumb ass doubt?.if only u knw d pain f buildin n usin ur last savings fr dt den sumone comes to destroy it,den u wil knw wt i mean...i lack wt to tell u self
I hv much on ma head so carry ur ideologies n wteva to wia it is needed

N we tank God fr d wisdom dt he hs granted u

Why do you feel you need to insult me to make your point.

I feel your pain and I know it is hard to stay rational in a situation where your property is affected by a redevelopment plan. But it is just that...a redevelopment plan.

If you get your head out of your anus long enough, you will realize that situations like this will always occur now and then in a growing metropolis.

All this nonsense talk about how he is demolishing "Christian" homes and churches and sparing Muslims and mosques is false. If nothing at all, I was in Abuja during the El-Rufai years and I know that no structure built illegally was spared. Churches, mosques, private homes of the high and mighty; they were all brought down.

If your "family house" was erected in an area that you are positive is not public or government land, approach the courts and seek relief. Threatening fire and brimstone on Nairaland will not make you feel better about "all you have on your head." If you cause trouble, the law will catch up with you.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by daniska3yaro(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2016
pawesome:

Bros,our family house de gbagyi villa.most f dose guys dia re pensioners.after u tire,u use all on u tp get a house den sumone dt u voted fr jst appears n destroys it.dia re lot f empty lands befr gabgyi villa.u hvnt use dt portion of land yet n u stil cmin to destroy d ones dt pple re managin.d gbagyi pple gave govt d land to help dem develop buh since govt arent doin ntin bout it,de decided to go on n hv residential buildings dia.de settled it durin d tym of d late governor dts y de strtd buildin dia.nw dis short broom carrying wizard dsnt care if dia ws a settlement or nt..its only if u hv a property dia den u wil know hw it hurts.anitin dt goes down on dt 3 weeks expiration day,ama b dia
bro,I feel ur pain,I pray he reconsider changing is mind,becos is nothing good in doing that,its too bad.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by daniska3yaro(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
pawesome:

Or havent u heard f wt happend in Kachia..afta demolishin shops dt re far frm d road side,he couldnt destroy a mosque dts by d road syd..if u re from kaduna,u suppose to knw all dt
this guy wan cause problem 4 kd state wallahi
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by dTruth101: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Pls. wetin concern EmekaChukwu and Gbenga wit how kaduna is run. Face d criminal gubanos in ur erosion ravaged mudlands and leave El Rufai alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / Tonye Cole Returns To School At NIPSS (Photos) / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.