Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

#elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter (38378 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Is Trending On Twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by diegwu01: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2016
ijebu2020:
This midget of a man ehnnn Ive never liked him and trust him since OBJ brought him to FCT way back....he represents everything evil and most likelly as someone said hes anti Christ and anti Mohammed.but very soon he will soon consume himself
El rufail is the Kind of Leader Nigeria Needs. go hug a transformer

4 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2016
The antics of these emergency progressive governors is leaving a sour taste in my mouth. They all appear to be unforgiving and wicked.From Fashola then in Lagos to what Amosu of Ogun state is subjecting the people of Ogun west to and now the short broom wielding demon in Kd state, one can only wish that 2010 come so soon.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by diegwu01: 5:50am On Mar 08, 2016
umar4info:

So you agree with them. All they are saying is false,and am sure they are paid to do that.

Am living in Kaduna, their Twitter outburst is contrary to what am seeing here. Their aim is to promote bigotry and to tarnish the image of Elrufai.

please always be sure of things before complaining.
Dont waste your precious time responding to that idiat.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by babestella: 6:09am On Mar 08, 2016
mrnuur:
Most people tweeting #ElrufaiDestroysKaduna are not from Kaduna.... why are these people senseless like this, crying more than the bereaved

But you can trend #Riverspolitics abi? Pls go and sit down, there are lots of non indigenes living in KD.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by chincent: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Abeg people should leave the Governor alone, I remember back then in Wuse market and Berger junction how it use to be. Who even know there was a place call GREEN AREA in Abuja before. It was El-rufai that make every thing to come to light. Nigerians need transformation but they dont want to pay the price, even most of the houses people are complaining about are built without C of O, some of them are not even in plan.
Ride on EL-Rufai. God is behind you, because if course can kill person all the courses people lay on you in Abuja could have killed you since, God really understand your good work thats why He is protecting you.
Nigeria need person like you as President. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by bakila: 6:17am On Mar 08, 2016
multiplymi:

The houses that are marked for demolition in gbagyi villa are not old houses. It's just heart breaking because my house is part of it, d house is just 2yrs old
Was it part of a residential layout? Do you have a valid approved plan? Did you pay capital gains tax and stamp duty on the transaction? If you did any of the aforementioned, sue the government's assssily. If not, welcome to Mai rusau legal side.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by lukecent: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2016
umar4info:

So you agree with them. All they are saying is false,and am sure they are paid to do that.

Am living in Kaduna, their Twitter outburst is contrary to what am seeing here. There aim is to promote bigotry and to tarnish the image of Elrufai.

please always be sure of things before complaining.

Tell us what is exactly happening.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by texazzpete(m): 6:26am On Mar 08, 2016
The OP is just a paid tout who is no doubt being given a stipend to come and post these 'trending topics' on Twitter

His post history is quite interesting

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2016
mrnuur:
Most people tweeting #ElrufaiDestroysKaduna are not from Kaduna.... why are these people senseless like this, crying more than the bereaved
bottom line,,,,, its d truth
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by DTaj: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Nigerian masses and the youth are so, so gullible! Are the several houses marked for demolition in Zaria (his home town) not owned mostly by Muslims? Why are we so daft when it comes to religion an religiosity?

Someone is trying to clear the unplanned urban planning mess across the entire state and all people whinge about is religion!

Why are we so backward as a people? The elites (Muslims and Christians) fight among themselves and share their loot without any religious discrimination but the youth go online spreading hate!

This same Governor El-Rufai stopped state government sponsorship of Muslim Hajj (first time in the history of Kaduna state); he also stopped annual Ramadan food for beggars and others during Muslim fasting month (still the first time in Kaduna state); he also stopped any government participation in general religious matters.

Yet, some daft clowns, who obviously hate the man and his religion and region of the country (who are not even resident in Kaduna state) are spreading so much vemon and hate!

Some people need to have their brains examined! Pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by abduljabbar4(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2016
HowFar:
He is destroying southern kaduna, with 50% Christian population.

These liars have started again. Where were you when he demolished mosques and markets in tudun wada, kaura and unguwan dosa in Kaduna? You only make fool of yourselves saying things that you have no idea about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mfujah(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2016
mrnuur:

They dont even know what is going on here... all they typing is rubbish...
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Siddeek: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2016
Anasko:
FYI their vote cannot produce a governor in Kaduna state. perhaps they never voted El rufai.
Thank you. The christians can only rule kaduna when an incumbent governor dies but not with thier vote.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by bahaushe1: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.
Don't know how true it is

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year
license (renewable every year). That is, you must always
preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside
kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the
duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has
the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify
to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before
a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will
only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other
communication gadgets except in religious building or inside
your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching
or religious music inside your cars or in any open place
except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense
punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are
guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it
means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who
preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go
out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with
address systems to advertise their programs.

Honestly, I see nothing wrong wth this law. I wish it will be extended to other parts of the country. It is only those that eat in the of preaching that will criticise this law.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by tooman: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2016
RZArecta:
and you're saying your own because you're a Muslim. Did he ask anybody to come for license before they can preach in Abuja

not because I'm a Muslim but because most of my guyz are Christian.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2016
multiplymi:

The houses that are marked for demolition in gbagyi villa are not old houses. It's just heart breaking because my house is part of it, d house is just 2yrs old
Sorry to hear that. I am not your governor's fan but I know that there is no way the structures that will be erected in that area will be at the level of the demolished ones. I just hope his government pays enough compensation to you people since the houses there are planned and acquired through normal processes.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by cynosure489: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
imprisonment.
your house.
fine of 200,000.

If all governors can copy this law and implement it, Nigeria will be reed of religious bigotry.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in these, infact all governors should meet to edit and modify this law and then implement it across Nigeria.

Go to saner climes and start disturbing the peace with speakers in the streets say you dey preach and watch how you'd quickly land in jail.

i am a christian and i totally support this as a start to curbing both noise polution and religious violence.

4 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by najoe07(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Vig86:
To have a beautiful city, the old city must be demolished. Abuja is beautiful today because the old houses were demolished, which people didn't not like. It is always good to hustle yourself to riches. Don't sit there and term yourself poor and feel victimised.

Developments do not wait for your bank account or the level of your intelligence; you must keep pace with development or you will be left out. Even if the development caught you napping, just appreciate it and thank God that your children will enjoy better things when they are born or when they grow up.
Bad English! From another midget!!! Don't Quote Me! Use your water melon!
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by gidjah(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
GREAT KADALITES !,I AM PROUD TO HAVE emanatef from that state of excellence, i am so supprised to see we have lots of KD BOMBERS ON THIS AMIABLE FORUM,KD....my.first.home.KD..my.last home.FCT...my.second home. PLS ensure kaduna state becomes greater and greater.We here in UK are praying for U!
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by BlackBature(f): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2016
mrnuur:
They live in kd, many who are nt frm kd has known it as their home for love,so it affects them too along side the indigenes.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mattyboy007(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Anasko:
most of the tweets were from Wailers and Ipods. We in Kd are fully behind the works of Mallam Nasiru Elrufai. #KADUNASHALLBEGREAT.

r u really frm kd? i dout. cos u seems to hv store ur brian sumwere if nt go to Gbagyi villa n see fr urslf.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Dee60: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2016
If indeed he is plotting against christians then he should be prepared to be dealt with by the God of the Christians the same way God dealt with pharaoh!
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ziccoit: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
imprisonment.
your house.
fine of 200,000.

Allowing those who know nothing about what they are saying to brainwash people was what to led to the birth of Boko Haram through one Yusuf. Don't make it as if it is an attack only on Christians, Muslims are even going to be worse hit by these wonderful laws.
I support this 100%

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by pawesome(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Gbagyi villa is his last stop.boys are already waitin fr d bulldozer.if he touches ani house,it leads to religious crisis.n dis tym,its gonna last..short fool
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
najoe07:
Bad English! From another midget!!! Don't Quote Me! Use your water melon!
Sorry I am quoting you. Don't you think you will make my day by pointing out my error? I will appreciate it.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by beadbreadbored: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2016
DTaj:
Nigerian masses and the youth are so, so gullible! Are the several houses marked for demolition in Zaria (his home town) not owned mostly by Muslims? Why are we so daft when it comes to religion an religiosity?

Someone is trying to clear the unplanned urban planning mess across the entire state and all people whinge about is religion!

Why are we so backward as a people? The elites (Muslims and Christians) fight among themselves and share their loot without any religious discrimination but the youth go online spreading hate!

This same Governor El-Rufai stopped state government sponsorship of Muslim Hajj (first time in the history of Kaduna state); he also stopped annual Ramadan food for beggars and others during Muslim fasting month (still the first time in Kaduna state); he also stopped any government participation in general religious matters.

Yet, some daft clowns, who obviously hate the man and his religion and region of the country (who are not even resident in Kaduna state) are spreading so much vemon and hate!

Some people need to have their brains examined! Pathetic!

God bless you for this comment. Our people are so naive and gullible. They don't investigate and logically reason before posting comments.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by umar4info(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2016
lukecent:

Tell us what is exactly happening.
The reverse is the case.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2016
The truth might be bitter, i am a Christian from the south but i am very convinced that if there is going to be any present governor with an 80% success rate by the end of his tenure, it is going to be this man. Why not try to look beyond the present. Besides we all should outgrow the mentality of religious bewitchment.
If any leader had foresight like this man, their states will be a modernized in 20years time.
my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by davidhume1: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
imprisonment.
your house.
fine of 200,000.

With the history of destructive religious clashes in the state, I think these laws make perfect sense.

Keep it up El-Rufai. We need more leaders like you joor

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by daniska3yaro(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
pawesome:
Gbagyi villa is his last stop.boys are already waitin fr d bulldozer.if he touches ani house,it leads to religious crisis.n dis tym,its gonna last..short fool
tor bro make wuna no use religion cause problem for kd oo,gbagyi villa is kadpoly land,elrufia demolish a lot of houses in zaria of both muslims n christians,my only problem is 4 elrufia to atleast give them 1yr notice n compensate them before destroying their houses is bad sha bt work has to be done,I pray he finds another alternative to is demolition
My issue with elrufia is that a lot of workers and pensioners haven't receive a penny since last year july and its so bad.
Bro,that preaching stuff jus check it out now,some radicals preachers will just troop in to kd and cause fight,eg that miss world,dano milk.if u be kd guy,u suppose know wassup nw.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by chuksmad(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
imprisonment.
your house.
fine of 200,000.

If that will also apply to Muslims in Kaduna State, it is a good development
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Reptyle(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Sadly, half of the people that are insulting Governor El-Rufai on social media have never been to Kaduna. Most of them do not know the history of the state especially as it has to do with religious upheavals.

These are the same people that will abuse the governor and call him incompetent if there is another break down of law and order as happened recently with the unfortunate incident with the Shiites.

Nigeria has not been blessed with too many good leaders. The few ones we have had are the ones that had the guts to take hard decisions and the resilience and courage to stand in the face of the barrage of insults from a people who are often only able to see life through a religious and/or ethnic lenses.

Thank God for the likes of Governor El-Rufai and Ex-Governor Fashola who have walked and still courageously continue to walk down the dark and lonely road to ensure a turnaround for their people.

History shall remember them and others like them kindly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.