Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

#elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter (38384 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Is Trending On Twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by RZArecta(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
tooman:
you guys should stop attaching religion to politics Pls.
the broom waving demon el Rufai should stop asking people to go for screening before he can give them a year license
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrnuur:

And how did you get to know what's on my mind?? Or did I say that

It's not rocket science

You type what your mind produces

@LessonOfTheDay

grin
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Anasko:
most of the tweets were from Wailers and Ipods. We in Kd are fully behind the works of Mallam Nasiru Elrufai. #KADUNASHALLBEGREAT.
El rufai is not doing bad at all. Some guys on tweeter even said he scrapped vio and caused unemployment not minding that he started a traffic control unit like lastma. Wailers will always wail!

5 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by UrbanMystique: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.
Don't know how true it is

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year
license (renewable every year). That is, you must always
preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside
kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the
duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has
the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify
to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before
a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will
only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other
communication gadgets except in religious building or inside
your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching
or religious music inside your cars or in any open place
except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense
punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are
guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it
means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who
preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go
out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with
address systems to advertise their programs.

this guy is my hero.

Please I need this law in my state.

5 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by badonkadonk: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am glad people have started waking up to the fact that they have been roundly duped by the party in power..

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by rusher14: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
That is just the truth. Most of those fools have never been to Kd their entire lives, but would make the vilest comments because of their hatred for another man's party and religion. Even the new laws for religious activities cover both major faiths but some people are bent on making it look as though Christians were specifically targeted.

I just find these guys so irritating.

As far as I could remember, I've never attended a Church where hatred is promoted or encouraged. But the so called "Christians" I meet on social media in Nigeria, especially those in Nairaland politics section, make me wonder what manner of christianity they are practising.

They are not Christians.

Their religion is wailing.

5 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Talk2CB: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Which way Nigeria? I love my KD.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by laprince(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrnuur:

Tell me the Injustice pls.
Cos the demolition he's about to embark upon is within Kaduna metropolis not in southern Kaduna as some agents of hate are propagating while the laws on religious preaching applies to all religions

Speaking with a to-be victim, I gathered that the correct procedure before demolition has not been followed. The government does not have a compensation plan for them (victims).
For me, if that's exactly true, then its injustice.

Considering that the affected region is Southern Kaduna, it leaves nothing to be cheered about. It is best regarded as a deliberate attempt to stifle Christianity and punish Christians.

Mind you, I don't reside there. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by Timijo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
That is just the truth. Most of those fools have never been to Kd their entire lives, but would make the vilest comments because of their hatred for another man's party and religion. Even the new laws for religious activities cover both major faiths but some people are bent on making it look as though Christians were specifically targeted.

I just find these guys so irritating.

As far as I could remember, I've never attended a Church where hatred is promoted or encouraged. But the so called "Christians" I meet on social media in Nigeria, especially those in Nairaland politics section, make me wonder what manner of christianity they are practising.
I'm ashamed of you for saying that the law on religious practices is for the both religions. Do you think the Muslims will stop using speakers in their mosques? But the Christians will be forced not to use it. Do you think the Muslims will not do tefsir beyond 8 o'clock during Ramadan? But the Christians will be forced to close before 8 o'clock. For you to know that the Muslims in kaduna will not obey the laws and they will go Scot free, the state government made a law that they should not pray on express on Fridays they did not obey and nothing is done. Beggars were asked to leave the streets, they did not obey and nothing is done. The same thing will by the time those demonic laws come to lime light. To think of it, what are the reasons for those laws? Maybe you will say for security reasons. What about beer parlors, clubs and hotels where fight can easily breakout?
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by mills0448(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by koladebrainiac(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is the handwork of that tweeter rat deji adeyanju.

They even have whatsapp group to keep making anti buhari or anti APC trending. So i am less concern.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by kolaosita4(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hell-rufai
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by MORNDEW(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
imprisonment.
your house.
fine of 200,000.

and whats wrong with these laws?
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by arbass(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2016
With the vast of comments I'm reading here, I feel nothing but pity for our generation. Someone is working incessantly to see that things are put in order yet people are screaming. Have you ever wondered how the developed countries look so organized? How many of you pay attention to the aerial views most of the states in Nigeria have when in a flight? Can't you see how haphazard they're? He did wonders in the FCT. Cleaned up the Bureau of Public Enterprise. Well for those who are willing to be informed, I recommend for you to read "The Accidental Public Servant".

2 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by multiplymi: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Vig86:
To have a beautiful city, the old city must be demolished. Abuja is beautiful today because the old houses were demolished, which people didn't not like. It is always good to hustle yourself to riches. Don't sit there and term yourself poor and feel victimised.

The houses that are marked for demolition in gbagyi villa are not old houses. It's just heart breaking because my house is part of it, d house is just 2yrs old
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by ercel: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2016
There are currently only two governors in Nigeria that prove to know what governance of a state is-
Mallam Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna state and Willie Obiano of Anambra state.
Quote me anywhere anytime.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Timijo:
I'm ashamed of you for saying that the law on religious practices is for the both religions. Do you think the Muslims will stop using speakers in their mosques? But the Christians will be forced not to use it. Do you think the Muslims will not do tefsir beyond 8 o'clock during Ramadan? But the Christians will be forced to close before 8 o'clock. For you to know that the Muslims in kaduna will not obey the laws and they will go Scot free, the state government made a law that they should not pray on express on Fridays they did not obey and nothing is done. Beggars were asked to leave the streets, they did not obey and nothing is done. The same thing will by the time those demonic laws come to lime light. To think of it, what are the reasons for those laws? Maybe you will say for security reasons. What about beer parlors, clubs and hotels where fight can easily breakout?
You shouldn't be ashamed of me but be ashamed of yourself for calling yourself a christian when all you do is promote everything the Bible stands against. Rid yourself of your hatred for others before it consumes you. If the church you attend and their doctrine is responsible for your character, change it, go someplace else.

Good night.

4 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by rman: 1:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Nigeria will never move forward with the level of reasoning of the majority.

Every issue is now viewed from ethnic, religious and political affiliation.

If the master plan has been altered due to bad leadership before, it is the responsibility of a reasonable government to revert back to the old plan. If you like build twin towers illegally, they should be demolished.

Also, the religious law is what a sane society needs. On my street in Lagos, not more than 200m stretch, we have four churches, residential building converted to churches. Too many shops attached to buildings and the road is practically impassable during the day and weekends are filled with noise pollution. I certainly need and an Elrufai to clean things up on my street.

4 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by umar4info(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2016
lukecent:
Heard he is demolishing Gbagi in southern Kaduna cos they didn't vote for him.

Such a heartless short man.
So you agree with them. All they are saying is false,and am sure they are paid to do that.

Am living in Kaduna, their Twitter outburst is contrary to what am seeing here. There aim is to promote bigotry and to tarnish the image of Elrufai.

please always be sure of things before complaining.
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by umar4info(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2016
HowFar:
He is destroying southern kaduna, with 50% Christian population.
So you agree with them. All they are saying is false,and am sure they are paid to do that.

Am living in Kaduna, their Twitter outburst is contrary to what am seeing here. There aim is to promote bigotry and to tarnish the image of Elrufai.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by umar4info(m): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Pheals:
Another crazy leader --- spotted

Am living in Kaduna, their Twitter outburst is contrary to what am seeing here. Their aim is to promote bigotry and to tarnish the image of Elrufai.

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by umar4info(m): 2:33am On Mar 08, 2016
theoptimist298:
In a sane clime a diabolical midget such as el rufai should have no political future. He is a wicked religious bigot who has been appointed to lead the anti christ crusade in kaduna. He makes other midgets look bad. I believe his day of reckoning is at hand

Am living in Kaduna, their Twitter outburst is contrary to what am seeing here. Their aim is to promote bigotry and to tarnish the image of Elrufai.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by wegga(m): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2016
It is quite amusing that people are coming out to complain about a Governor who is attempting to secularize Kaduna; a state best known for its history of and predisposition to religious violence. The issue of if the Mosques will abide by the laws falls under the topic of enforcement of the alleged laws. I believe that anyone who has spent a reasonable amount of time in Kaduna will support the need to reduce the influence/presence of religion in public. Naturally however, Nigerians just LOVE to feel victimized/marginalized.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by grandeoj09(m): 5:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Don't know why every development in Nigeria is always related to one thing or the others.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 5:06am On Mar 08, 2016
salt1:
Got this from someone.

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
imprisonment.
your house.
fine of 200,000.

And you know that this particular law applies to all religious orders. It is present to stop false prophets and religious extremists

I don't agree on use of licences for preaching in a private building.

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 5:13am On Mar 08, 2016
DonCortino:

Kaduna is a multi ethnic populated state. You find all tribes there in large numbers, the population of christians I also very high.
I was born n bred there I know a lot about the state. So don't come here n spew trash on what u don't know, just because u r being partisan!
Nqqqq.

And when did he contest the presence of a wide variety of people in the state.

Please address the issue. Why are s o many of our xtain brothers and sisters bigots on NL, has the new law not been used to address excess in all religious orders
Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 5:14am On Mar 08, 2016
ChinoJeff:
Our people no dey hear smth. This is just the beginning.

Wetin go mek Christians build more houses than Muslims in a Muslim dominated region? It's simply stupidity and ignorance.

If Elrufai likes let him demolish all the buildings owned by Christians who are mainly Igbos as many of them could not even build a house in their own town.

Next time they will learn to appreciate qualitative leadership as shown by GEJ.

Jesus Christ, you do know that Christians exist in the North, who are northerners hausa or any of the other tribes. Whose heritage is northern.

Some of the stupidity that exists in Nigeria

Those houses belong to people from kaduna, who can trace their lineage from several millennia

Ofcause you can't go without dropping the false info repeated everywhere that only the Igbo succeed in Nigeria or have the capacity to build houses, or aspire to good things

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 5:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Timijo:

The same KD where beggars had a protest because he stopped giving them Ramadan food stopped sponsoring people on hajj , stopped state government activity in religion.

El Rufai is doing magnificent work, all I see are people trying to distract him. He is the only governor I see with a plan for what he wants to achieve in the next 3 years. Abeg stop reading FB gossip

5 Likes

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 5:25am On Mar 08, 2016
multiplymi:

The houses that are marked for demolition in gbagyi villa are not old houses. It's just heart breaking because my house is part of it, d house is just 2yrs old

Since you are one of the "victims" do tell us what the notice of demolition says is the reason for the destruction and say why you have fallen foul of the government plan

1 Like

Re: #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter by nastyculture: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2016
mrnuur:
Most people tweeting #ElrufaiDestroysKaduna are not from Kaduna.... why are these people senseless like this, crying more than the bereaved
I wonder o, d tin tire me as people dey jobless. Crying for wetin no concern dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) / Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.