Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. (37555 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by playcharles(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
also glo and airtel
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by emzila(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just pray this is true
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Oluwadare: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks op i just did the needful now.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by KOLZY(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
How do I stop the calls

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by bid4rich(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
The only message I want to be getting from MTN is Bonus of N1500 has been credited to your Account. Dial *556# to check your balance grin grin grin

I think that will make sense
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Nickymezor(f): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Femich18:
Thanks.Just did it now. I'm really tired of all ds irrelevant msgs. The most annoying of it is when I will be expecting a credit alert and MTN ll keep popping dre useless msgs. Thanks jare
Lolz. Abi ooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by hunkydory(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
ERUDITEE:

*I await my "ban"

*at least I just made "common sense". [/b]

Are you Murray Bruce? . Lol
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by viklucci: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
thank u stranger God bless u. if only u knew d good u just did. please oo I need help to unsubscribe from u-report messages usually sent by this code( 24453).
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Tobium1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
victorels:
MTN has upgraded some of the self care services using the ussd code *123*5#

You can opt out of MTN Add services by dialling *123*5*4# and follow the instruction to opt out.

Enjoy your mobile.

Pls o, do u have de code for etisalat and Glo?? Wuld rily appreciate if u can help an annoyed nigerian. Tank you for d mtn, it worked
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by RealYaks: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Best Post of the Year
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by RealYaks: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Best Post of the Year
I concor
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Omonigeriarere: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
tmate73:
it's totally free after that you can even leave money in your sim and browse till you're tired once they remove the 200naira for 800GB your balance will remain untouched I'm now beginning to like mtn

How?
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by cityAdventures: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
victorels:

You can opt out of MTN Add services by dialling *123*5*4# and follow the instruction to opt out.

Enjoy your mobile.

Tnx
www.intercityadventures.com
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Tobium1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
tmate73:
Mtn remains my best network as long as I keep getting 800GB with 200naira goodbye to all VPN handlers

How is dat possible! Dat's too good to be true, explain pls

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by professore(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
nice development
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by bid4rich(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
tmate73:
if that's what you want why not join our group on telegram the admins share cards of 2 200 naira almost everyday just for fun and many more awoof

My guy, how does it work na? ja mi si nah
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by missyadorable(f): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
victorels:

Enjoy your mobile.

Thank you very much

Pls gimme code for AIRTEL and GLo.

Cheerio
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by hoseamatoh(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
At last, a post without Jumoke in it, thanks Op

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
tmate73:
Mtn remains my best network as long as I keep getting 800GB with 200naira goodbye to all VPN handlers
sister tmate73 . . . teach us lah. abeg.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by mysyto(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God just did mine now....
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Saylawchar(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Many thanks Poster but how do I opt out of other networks especially GLO and Etisalat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. / 3 Things You Should Stop Doing On Your Phone This Year / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.