Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. (37559 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by aariwa(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
victorels:
MTN has upgraded some of the self care services using the ussd code *123*5#

You can opt out of MTN Add services by dialling *123*5*4# and follow the instruction to opt out.

Enjoy your mobile.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by mindtricks: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
victorels:

You can opt out of MTN Add services by dialling *123*5*4# and follow the instruction to opt out.

Enjoy your mobile.

MTN battling to save their falling image?

Nice one op.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by ndnuray(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
tmate73:
Mtn remains my best network as long as I keep getting 800GB with 200naira goodbye to all VPN handlers
scammer! U don reach here shocked
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by beautycrush24(f): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
That's hw u pple end up getting scammed. How can you stupidly believe that mtn of all pple will give u 800gb for N250? Them dey thief am? Cant u see dis 'babe' (i believe he's a guy) is tryin to get u all on dat telegram shit? Please go ahead and join d telegram o....and allow dem scam u. Then u can come back here and open a thread like me explaining how u were scammed
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by beautycrush24(f): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
ndnuray:
scammer! U don reach here shocked

Lol....biko help us expose am o. If possible self, post d link to 'her' other thread so that pple go wise up
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by horlareey(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
tmate73:
you can join the group chat on telegram
Use this link to join

https:///joinchat/Bsr98Tv2wd64h5HVkDwmtQ
The link is not working... I'm on telegram..it's redirecting me to google..Fake sh*t.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abeg where is the one for Glo o
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Angrymode: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2016
;DMAY GOD OVER BLESS U!!!!! Best thread ever!!!! MTN just opted me out of notification ;DMAY GOD OVER BLESS U!!!!! Best thread ever!!!! MTN just opted me out of notification.
Make I wait till tomorrow make Jeremiah waka enter my phone first!!!!!!
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by igbanbajo(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:

Enjoy your mobile.
bookmarked
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by neighbourhud: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2016
ERUDITEE:
OP nice one!

apparently most nairalanders have been complaining about MTN spam messages.

*but the sad thing is that mods won't move this to FP.

**"if only it was a thread about snake Lalasticlala and co would move it to FP.

*I await my "ban"

*at least I just made "common sense".

You make sense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by AhmedInusa: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Op thanks.... it Finally works. #Freeedom
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:

Enjoy your mobile.

Thanks for the info, guys like you make this forum a wonder place unlike those glorified haters and banners. Keep up the good work.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by ojonugwa56(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Thank God finally I can find my way out
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Aremolekunowo(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Mtn always charge me 25 naira for face book every week, at times two time in a week how can I stop this illegal charges thanks
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by NaijaEcash(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks for sharing the tip.
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by mceze(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2016
tmate73:
Mtn remains my best network as long as I keep getting 800GB with 200naira goodbye to all VPN handlers

Pls Brother, teach me how to get this(angelezeus@yahoo.com)
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by missingrib(f): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Best Thread of the Year
but why is he having just 55likes if its relationship rubbish mobbish you will see more like 256likes....
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Aremolekunowo:
Mtn always charge me 25 naira for face book every week, at times two time in a week how can I stop this illegal charges thanks

Faceboik weekly, dial *662*1# and follow the instruction to opt out. Or just dial *662*1*3#
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by Bolasere01(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Great, thanks
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by GURION: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:

Enjoy your mobile.

What can I say? Bros...God bless ur soul!
U just won a follower...and another 'like'.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by ColtPython(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. by lilreese: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thanks you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. / 3 Things You Should Stop Doing On Your Phone This Year / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.