Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty (27843 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by money121(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Minister’s Death: Duncan Mighty Advises Nigeria On What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout

The singer who is popularly referred to as Port Harcourt's first son, shared this photo of one of his cars on Instagram as he gave tips on what to do when your tyre bursts while on top speed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCpW-VYLlPV/?hl=en

52 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by money121(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by cruzita(f): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
grin so duncan mighty sabi something like this

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Nice one.

Lalasticlala pls move to to permanent site

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by hamzakito(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
better things lala no go move am if na #Olajumoke was spotted at Ihiokwu market now it go hit FP or see the big Python killed in Ogododo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by vicstar(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
duncan! Duncan!! I see you . . . . .undecided

5 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by kowema(f): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
I dnt know how to drive plus I don't own a car but I've known and registered this 'no brakes' after a tire burst in my subconscious for a long time now.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
nice one niqqa
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Flexherbal(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Was he a safety officer before going into music? Although, we are supposed to Know some of these basics.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by LOUISXIV: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Front page pls lalasticlala
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by nuelzy: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
no be ini edo gown nah.....almighty mod go wait make we beg dem before dem do d needful...
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by phayvoursky(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
NICE ADVISE FROM A COOL HEADED GUY.

NOW THAT'S ONE OF NIGERIA'S RICHEST MUSICIANS.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wene mighty !!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
mubbbish... is dah y he has to use dah xpensive car to illustrate

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by CutieFloxy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tnx bro..... Ur head dey there...... I love you

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by henrydadon(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
at least something meaningful from this our yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by kay29000(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dude just wanted to show off his Porsche.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by kennysteve77: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
True talk... But it's actually the first 3 seconds after the blowout that determines whether you'll be safe. Even a driving trainer might make a silly mistake triggered by a sudden rise in adrenaline. Know the basics and ultimately rely on God.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Godspower1930: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
don't apply break after tyre burst out.
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Viktor1983(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
It's all good.....
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Hafyz23(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Shock!!! Some drivers know this but shock no allow them use brain....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by McCarlito(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
I think Gid is trying to use this auto crashes to show our top government officials the deplorable state of our roads as they forget to do something about the poor state of our roads because they are always boarding flights... undecided undecided
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Akalakoyi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
In addition, please don't buy tokunbo tyre. is deadly.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
ok
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by luvbeloved(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
He is very right....cos it happened to me sometimes ago...menn u need not panic for real and never apply breaks. na God get everything sha! We men can only do our bit.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mumu people wont knw that he's just trynna show off
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Chanchit: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice one Oga mighty, but this would work when the principalies of Kogi no get interest for the matter.
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by Prospero01(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Great piece of advice.
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by huntax(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
mubbbish... is dah y he has to use dah xpensive car to illustrate
Bad belle people o... I personally like the car, tell me u didn't admire it, tell me. Instead of you to pray for God to do it for u, u are busy beefing. Carry on, owa lara e.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by marvelike(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice one. i hope we'll remember all these.
Re: What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty by alphaconde(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Am wondering, I drive an audi A6 v6 avant, I have lost my tyres sevrally on the high way on top speed, my car never get to surmersuat or wave, sometimes I notice blownout tyres from the rim cranking on the tarred road. Why is this? Does this have to do with the car's balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing / Charles Billion And Mimi Rashaad, His Wife Breakup After Welcoming Their Son / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.