Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? (1823 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
explain that Yoruba I beg

Goan buy a yoruba dictionary.
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
explain that Yoruba I beg

Goan buy a yoruba dictionary
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Goan buy a yoruba dictionary.
where do they sell it??
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
where do they sell it??
Heaven
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Heaven
where is the road to heaven?
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
where is the road to heaven?

Take a knife stab ursef or take overdose of sleeping pills

Send me a thank you note with a bow smiley
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Take a knife stab ursef or take overdose of sleeping pills

Send me a thank you note with a bow smiley
what a wicked friend hmmm you must be related to barrister that killed her darlin
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
what a wicked friend hmmm you must be related to barrister that killed her darlin

Like u kno me

I can't even hurt a fly i can only insult sad

And yes im related to her she is my uncle's broda ex gf nephew cousin sister in law angry
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Like u kno me

I can't even hurt a fly i can only insult sad

And yes im related to her she is my uncle's broda ex gf nephew cousin sister in law angry
I breathe from every part of my body with fear and zoom off NL........catch me live in Jupiter
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
I breathe from every part of my body with fear and zoom off NL........catch me live in Jupiter

Don't u like saturn and neptune?
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Don't u like saturn and neptune?
after Jupiter I will join you in Pluto
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
after Jupiter I will join you in Pluto
No mars is hotter nau with venus i want to b d hottest thing alive wink
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

No mars is hotter nau with venus i want to b d hottest thing alive wink
smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make / Girls Don't Date Anyone On Nairaland / I Dreamt About Cooking For My Boss, What Could It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.