Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? (1822 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by ineedajobfast: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Goodday y'all. Guys, which do you prefer to date? a lady exposed to social media or the one who's not?
Air ur opinion
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
ineedajobfast:
Guys, which do you prefer to date? a lady exposed to social media or the one who's not?
Air ur opinion
anyone that I love and she loves me too social media or not doesn't matter

Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by vizkiz: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
I like an intelligent/updated lady and not a jobless hoe...I think this answers your question
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Macclane(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
The one who is not.

Next question
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by ineedajobfast: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
I like an intelligent/updated lady and not a jobless hoe...I think this answers your question
not exposed to social media doesn't mean she's jobless and a hoe
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by iceberylin(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
You mean like Nl?
Ion want my lady seeing lots of Snake pictures..

Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Royle2014(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Social media baes have too much drama.
I believe in moderation anyways, but in d end, it's how much she really wants to be with you that matters
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nature8(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
I prefer a lady who's not exposed to social media.. Please, don't ask me why..
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by vizkiz: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
ineedajobfast:
not exposed to social media doesn't mean she's jobless and a hoe

read my comment carefully bro...you will understand the logic I used to reply your question
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Tell them please even if a lady is not a social media person if u treat her like trash sorry she wud react
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Tell them please even if a lady is not a social media person if u treat her like trash sorry she wud react.
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tell them please even if a lady is not a social media person if u treat her like trash sorry she wud react.
even social media has been killing relationship since 2009AD
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
It all depends on how u treat her

Im not a social person except nairaland

So if u treat me like trash how wud u expect me to b ur sweet angel undecided

Those who pour hot water acid on their hubby bfs most are usually not social media type of person

Simple treat a lady ryt social media or not

U gon date instagram baes they hurt u den u generalise social media to every girl undecided

Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
even social media has been killing relationship since 2009AD

You allow it to there was a time i had no good fone dat cud browse the internet wasny on social media i had a bf he treated me bad i left

I became a nairaland babe pratically im on here dan any oda social media
First i came on nairaland to have fun while away time

I started datin anoda guy who treated me bad i quit

It never changed who i was before social media after social media im still me it depends on d way u treat me

if i wana follow social media advise i wont love atall i wud b a player to my partner a liar a cheat bt with d amount of things i learnt on nl i av never practised any !!!!!!!!!

A guy wants to cheat post anoda girls picture cos he doesnt want a lady dats not on social media to know

If u respect ur lady u wont do anytin to hurt her online offline dats it
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

You allow it to there was a time i had no good fone dat cud browse the internet wasny on social media i had a bf he treated me bad i left

I became a nairaland babe pratically im on here dan any oda social media
First i came on nairaland to have fun while away time

I started datin anoda guy who treated me bad i quit

It never changed who i was before social media after social media im still me it depends on d way u treat me

if i wana follow social media advise i wont love atall i wud b a player to my partner a liar a cheat bt with d amount of things i learnt on nl i av never practised any !!!!!!!!!

A guy wants to cheat post anoda girls picture cos he doesnt want a lady dats not on social media to know

If u respect ur lady u wont do anytin to hurt her online offline dats it
emmm mmmm those guys didn't just love you but are you currently single??
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
emmm mmmm those guys didn't just love you but are you currently single??
No im dating jesus grin
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

No im dating jesus grin
lwkmd lol Hmmmmmm Jesus fit allow mak person share you with am na cos he preach about love in sharing
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
lwkmd lol Hmmmmmm Jesus fit allow mak person share you with am na cos he preach about love in sharing

No im nt d type dat cheats one man at a time tongue
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by zyzxx(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
A lady who can balance both
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

No im nt d type dat cheats one man at a time tongue
hmmmmmmm ehmmmmmm who can confirm this?
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
hmmmmmmm ehmmmmmm who can confirm this?

Wait are you joking or u saying something funny
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wait are you joking or u saying something funny
lol all of the above
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
lol all of the above

grin im in love with jesus he is inlove with him
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin im in love with jesus he is inlove with him
you just De form sister hardness in Falz voice
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Atleast its better than to b a kariishiika undecided
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Atleast its better than to b a kariishiika undecided.
olihilistic:

Atleast its better than to b a kariishiika undecided
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Atleast its better than to b a kariishiika undecided.
abi but mke I pm u?
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
abi but mke I pm u?

Voicemail lo ma bosi
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Voicemail lo ma bosi
explain that Yoruba I beg
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by halfricanadian(f): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
olihilistic:
explain that Yoruba I beg

Goan buy a yoruba dictionary
Re: Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? by ineedajobfast: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

read my comment carefully bro...you will understand the logic I used to reply your question
ok bro, noted

Who Should sit in Front with Yhu in yhur car,Best Friend or GirlFriend? / Check It: Doing This To A Woman Can Ruin Her Sexual Urge And Sex Life / Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them