Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. (1225 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by delonz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
You left your kids at home with an Aunt, and see these on your return. What will your reaction be?

Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by wewe1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hell No
Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by Macclane(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
I go call Ade Popcy.

Reset there factory settings
Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
I go vex for my anty na.. angry
Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by Eebrahym(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Both of them, the Aunt and the baby will face the music. It won't be funny grin
Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by thesicilian: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Was the aunt paid to look after her? Because if she wasn't paid and your Kid wasn't injured in any way, there's really nothing much you can do. Your kid actually had a nice time as it appears.
Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
i trust Nigerians,they will tell you the kids are possessed....Deliverance in church sharpaly...
Re: You Left Your Kids At Home With An Aunt, And See These On Your Return. by Emmatdayo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecidedand the aunty will be somewhere in the house sleeping

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Cute Niece's Dedication. / Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? / The Single Mom's Survival Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.