Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? (1226 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? by NobleAky(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Today i was sitting in the midst of some married men in my neighbourhood. They were discussing some embarrassing moments in their lives. This ranged from blind dates, Downgrading looks and comments and bullying from ladies especially the Oloshos. The one that caught my attention was when ones of them narrated how his ten year old girl caught him making love to his wife. They sprang up like person stung by an ant and were like...your mother has stomachache and I'm pressing it to see if the pain would reduce. I laughed out loud when he said that he rebuked her to go and check out on his junior ones playing outside. His group members laughed too and recounted similar story but on a different dimension. This inspired me to create this thread.
Nairaland couple if you have had the same story share with us...to laugh stress off

1 Like

Re: Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? by greatgod2012(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
See question o
Re: Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? by NobleAky(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
See question o
i know it's hard to admit but answer the question nah lol
Re: Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? by Kimoni: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? by Iolite(f): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
No! Why didn't they shut or lock the door VERY well. If na night everywhere will be extremely dark, that when they walk in they won't see anything, so they will have to call out for me. All these things na negligence on the side of parents.
Re: Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? by NobleAky(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Iolite:
No! Why didn't they shut or lock the door VERY well. If na night everywhere will be extremely dark, that when they walk in they won't see anything, so they will have to call out for me. All these things na negligence on the side of parents.
may be they wanted to have a quickie but unfortunately they were caught in the act. I pray the child would be innocent of the their action then

(1) (Reply)

Scorpion Stings / “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo / Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.