Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. (1073 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by hero01(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
I have been dating this girl for 4years now, recently I discovered she has a baby for someone else.should I go ahead and marry her? am still single and searching.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
she gotta go meet her baby dad else yur an assss

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Strahovski1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
For 4 years she did not tell you she has a baby for someone else?

Why are women like this?

God save us. I think the end time is actually women.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by thesicilian: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
You look mature but this post doesn't.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by vizkiz: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
hero01:
I have been dating this girl for 4years now, recently I discovered she has a baby for someone else.should I go ahead and marry her? am still single and searching.

go ahead and marry her bro, maybe it was a mistake...
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Make sure the father of that child is no where near her. cool

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by hero01(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
thesicilian:
You look mature but this post doesn't.
what do mean?
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by StefanSalvatore: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
There'll always b issues btwn u nd d baby's father but if it's me I wnt go ahead with her
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Only matured people can date or marry baby mamas nd papas ow she values u matters o

I cant marry or date a baby papa who treats me like trash nd also his baby mama treats me like gabbage i will now b like a fool in d union undecided bullshit

if d baby papa really gat my back nd shows it! I can withstand d baby mama drama smiley

So op like ive said how she values matters and it will help u withstand her baby papa stress

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by mummydirect(f): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Now let me paint this real scenario to you guys and then you can now judge by yourself if your advice to op is cool enough. There is this young girl of about in her early twenties dating an unknowingly married man. The man hid his marital status from her cos he is always on this offshore job of a thing. Along the line, the girl took him and joyful announced to the guy that she is pregnant for him and it was at this point ,that the guy opened up to her that he his married with three kids and the young girl was devastated. She braced up for the challenge and with advice from matured friends, copled with the fear of not knowing what would happen in future if she undergoes an abortion, she resolved to have the baby, with the said baby father agreeing to taking care of the baby by sending her monthly upkeep. The girl in question pleaded with her parents for forgiveness and they did forgive her, welcomed her and the child back home and today, she is living with her parents and also working. Now, with this little scenario or rather story that I have tabled here, what would you now advice op to do in terms of marrying a single mother. Oga op, my advice for you is to ask the lady in question what led to her having a child and the situation of things with her baby father. Get all the fact you can from her and if you are convinced enough that she did the right thing, then, go ahead and marry her, otherwise, you can quit. There is nothing wrong in marrying a single mother, what if Genevieve agrees to marrying you, wont you jump in excitement. Abeg, make una forgive any gbagannn sited in the course of reading, I don't enjoy writing long epistle.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Make sure the father of that child is no where near her. cool
Not gon work..
.....He's the Daddy he has the right ta see his child.
Children bind ex lovers tagether in this way.
When you date/marry/get involved with a single parent havin' the ex around in some form is inevitable.
You find a way ta work with it an you deal.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Eddodoh(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Not gon work..
.....he's the Daddy he has the right ta see his child.
Children bind ex lovers tagether in this way.
When you date/marry/get involved with a single parent havin' the ex around in some form is inevitable.
You find a way ta work with it an you deal.

Plus women are too emotional & any conflict wit d guy she can decide to find comfort in d arms of d baby papa & d rest is history.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Eddodoh:

Plus women are too emotional & any conflict wit d guy she can decide to find comfort in d arms of d baby papa & d rest is history.
Lol...
..She can do that without havin' a baby Daddy.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by MRBrownJ: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2016
hero01:

so are you dating for 4 yrs OR single and searching?! if you indeed are single and searching then therefore this is THE reason why you certainly shouldnt marry this lady. you have no respect and dont value her.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

go ahead and marry her bro, maybe it was a mistake...
Wait let's ask him a few questions first.

1)Op datin' or single are you?
..2)Ya'll have been datin' for 4 consecutive years or you've had breaks in your relationship?
...3)Recently while ya'll were actively datin' she has become pregnant for another man?
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by vizkiz: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wait let's ask him a few questions first.

1)Op datin' or single are you?

2)Ya'll have been datin' for 4 consecutive years or you've had breaks in your relationship?

QueenValerie
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

QueenValerie
Mmm hmm.I've been upgraded ta king! smiley
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by vizkiz: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm hmm.I've been upgraded ta king! smiley

king? Weird
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

king? Weird
grin I've been told that twice now.
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by vizkiz: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I've been told that twice now.

king? Weird

Make that three times tongue
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

king? Weird

Make that three times tongue

grin funny but.....
.....you where the second one tongue
Re: I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. by dapsonlou(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
hero01:

U found out after 4yrs that she have baby and you are asking us stupid question if you should marry her. She didn't even tell you the 1st yr.

(1) (Reply)

I've Got 99 Problems, But Being Goodlooking Isnt One (pics) / Segun Odegbami's Son Set To Wed...see Pre-wedding Photos / I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.