Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,401 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS (1078 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Pls Advice Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by blizzy02: 5:26pm On May 02, 2016
Am here to hear from you all matured minds on Nairaland,no bashing at me even if am wrong or right i stand to be corrected.

It all started before i went for nysc Novemeber 2015 i graduated 2014 i was jobless at home doing nothing had to relocate to lagos in quest for a partial job before nysc so i finally got a job in lagos after 2/3 months job search as a recptionist in a hotel.

During my work there i met a colleague but like an assistant manager 6yrs in the hotel a bachelor i never had any thought of starting up anything with him because i try respecting my self despite my age and qualification as months kept going we started getting close to each other that most times he goes to eatries and buys or cooks food for me and brings them for me on my desk

Things grew stronger that after work he takes me out we stroll around the island views fast forward i gave into him the relationship grew more stronger and we started dating i was attracted by his care,concerns,love,very hardworking,giving gesture even with the little they pay him.

BUT he's not educated without ssce but he speaks good english,he is 10yrs older than me in mid 30's ,i wish to go for masters degree elsewhere meanwhile he keeps talking about marriage.

Please what do i do?
Lalastica please help me with people's ideas on this
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by finalboss1(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2016
wink dump him ..
he is not educated..he ll end up being ah liability... all the loads will be on you in future. op You know what you
want ,dont have the
mind of managing him becos there is no
management in a good connubiality.
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 02, 2016
finalboss1:
wink dump him .. he is not educated
lol
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by donbenedict(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
Mchew
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by ponkitibobo: 5:48pm On May 02, 2016
Don't just go there. Things don't just go same way forever. Learn from Tiwa and Teebillz. Not all men can withstand their wife higher in status than them. And most ladies don't have enough humility to manage it when they are of higher status than their husband . Be it education, finance, or social status. Don't just go there.. You can become arrogant tomorrow and he can become jealous too.

2 Likes

Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
follow your heart seriously the answer lies in your heart except you don't want to do what your heart is telling you

1 Like

Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by permanentgrace(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2016
ponkitibobo:
Don't just go there. Things don't just go same way forever. Learn from Tiwa and Teebillz. Not all men can withstand their wife higher in status than them. And most ladies don't have enough humility to manage it when they are of higher status than their husband . Be it education, finance, or social status. Don't just go there.. You can become arrogant tomorrow and he can become jealous too.

Is it a crime for a woman to train a man in school?

1 Like

Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by debris: 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
permanentgrace:

Is it a crime for a woman to train a man in school?

A man without Ssce?
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by permanentgrace(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2016
debris:

A man without Ssce?
And waec/neco wont allow him to register and sit for it abi?
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 02, 2016
Do you really love him & How old are you?
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by debris: 6:30pm On May 02, 2016
permanentgrace:

At that age Abi?How we no sure say the guy dey pretend as good man for Op
@Op shine ur eyes o these days all these men ain't smiliing Gold diggers everywhr
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2016
op with this your poor English. what is the difference between you and the uneducated guy? kudos to those above me who were able to decipher this rubbish writeup from a so called graduate.

1 Like

Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by olac21(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2016
debris:

@Op shine ur eyes o these days all these men ain't smiliing Gold diggers everywhr

What suggested the guy been a Gold-digger in what she wrote up there?believe me,you're wack in mentality
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by vicstar(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
permanentgrace:

my guy just ask am for me

1 Like

Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by phabulous88(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
Sincerely do you love him? If tomorrow he looses his job or an eye will you be there for him? If yes, then his academic training or qualification should not be an issue. I have uncles who I don't think have SSCE but are multi millionaires. They all married graduates and have tens of graduates working for them.
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by permanentgrace(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2016
debris:

Is there age limitation in education?
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by Akposb(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2016
Ask God? Does he really fit the person you would want to refer to as your husband in the future? Age is also important and couple with your qualification, it may be nice to straighten things out before commitment.
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by YOLO1(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2016
[b][/b]who school don epp?
If you're are sure of his love for u, and you're sure he won't be jealous of ur future achievements, why not give-in to his request.
Also, u must know how secured his future is in terms of finance. Does he have foresight incase he looses his job at the hotel. You should take cognisance of all these.
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by jstrollet(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2016
Buddy carry on only if your heart accepts him and you know he has got all it takes and forget whether he is educated or not. I tell you! no greater advice you will get here than that which you will give yourself.....
Re: I REALLY NEED UR ADVICE FRIENDS by eightsin(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2016
I'm certain your people will reject him but the decision is on you. The only reason to marry an illiterate is if he can cater for you and would be family. Love is not enough to sustain a marriage

(1) (Reply)

Do You Find Tattoos Sexy? / 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… / Ghhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.