Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

!!. i cant bear it any longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!. i cant bear it any longer (1427 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!. i cant bear it any longer by candyshore: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2009
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by zico124(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
From your explanations. I will advice you keep praying for him.someone might have seen the future and decide to destroy it because,if he doesnt love you,he will not be begging you,even with the unborn baby. Now,you have to be strong,get more closer to god and if you would not mind,i will like to help you here with my own little prayers to. Take care of yourself and be happy. God be with you.(zico124@yahoo.com)
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by tosyne007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
zico124:

From your explanations. I will advice you keep praying for him.someone might have seen the future and decide to destroy it because,if he doesnt love you,he will not be begging you,even with the unborn baby. Now,you have to be strong,get more closer to god and if you would not mind,i will like to help you here with my own little prayers to. Take care of yourself and be happy. God be with you.(zico124@yahoo.com)

u hav really spoken well.

I dont really know wat to say. Could it be he developed cold feet? it happens u know. but wit wat u said, it's obvious he cares about u and u are only worried abt his strange behaviour, so, i will advise u hold on to ur faith and keep talking to him and keep praying to God. God willing, he will come back to his real self.

best of luck.

p.s: take it easy oooooo, i mean considering ur condition. all will be well
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by smooooooth: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
just be calm, u need prayers now. i am sure he is just battling with the transition stage from a boy to a man. but no tto worry he will come thru. and this is not the time to be thinking of break-up. u guys have survived 2 years, thats a good sign, and he loves u, and to cap it, you are pregnant. i think that shld warm your heart. just be patient, he is just going thru a stage that wil sooon pass, and u shld also know that marriage is different from bf/gf. those who prepare for the changes are the one's that last.

wish u all the best.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by biola44: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
pray without ceasing
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by congoshine(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
dangers of pre-marital sex. . . . . . . embarassed
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by finguy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

dangers of pre-marital sex. . . . . . . embarassed

is that all u saw in the post? dont be a pessimist angry

whats she needs in her state (Pregnant) is encouragement
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by emilyone(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
God Knows better nonetheless i'll advice you pray and be calm.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by tosyne007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
finguy:

is that all u saw in the post? dont be a pessimist angry

whats she needs in her state (Pregnant) is encouragement

dont mind him jare!!!

i think his judgement his clouded by wat he's going thru (i mean his cyber love saga)

smiley
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by congoshine(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
tosyne007:

dont mind him jare!!!

i think his judgement his clouded by wat he's going thru (i mean his cyber love saga)

smiley

Tosin,you are very correct. . . .poster I'm sorry, God be with u . . . , . .Amen ! One love smiley
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by whitelexi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
What will make a guy change drastically b4 just marriage?

The answer my friend, is flying in the wind - the answer is flying in the wind
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by IFELEKE(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Poster,It's good you are experiencing this now than latter after the marriage.
Take time out to review your relationship with him remember, a broken courtship is way better than a failed marriage. .love with your heart and think with your head
. . .few words are enough for the wise and swift in action.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by candyshore: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
whitelexi - - i dont really know
IFELEKE- - yes dat wat am trying to do but  my sisters says its not a enough for me to break up with him
emilyone and smooooooth- - yes i ve really been praying and fasting , my pastor says i should hang on
zico124- - thanks i am praying, my pastor cheers ur view too, but anytime i talk to him and make him understand am getting tired he begins to plead, dat i dont understand.

but thanx guys am trying to be calm, its not easy 4 me.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by jlee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

Poster,It's good you are experiencing this now than latter after the marriage.
Take time out to review your relationship with him remember, a broken courtship is way better than a failed marriage. .love with your heart and think with your head
. . .few words are enough for the wise and swift in action.
Wat then do u expect to happen to the unborn baby baby born to a broken home
My dear if not 4 anything else but 4 d unborn baby's sake and 4 the love 2 guys 1once shared keep holding and praying 4 him.

My advise 4 u is that try 2 spend more time wit him, get more closer 2 him
since he use 2 feel guilt 4 cheating on u, ur closenest will him out
Try do a checkup on the type of male friends he keeps now cos some might be influensing him to fles now b4 going into marriage.
God will see u all through!!!
Do well to invite me 2 ur marriage/naming ceremony grin
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by IFELEKE(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
candyshore:

IFELEKE- - yes dat wat am trying to do but  my sisters says its not a enough for me to break up with him

You are reviewing your relationship and that is different from an outright break up,I call it keeping an open option.
by the way, have you confronted him on this new girl thing? if yes what was his response and reaction?
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by Maryam: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
I pray u get over this soon sweetheart. If u'r allowed by ur parents why not go & spend sometime with him probably that will help in a little way.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by candyshore: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
IFELEKE--- his response was dat he is sorry, he his good at sayin dat, he says he is goin to change but till now i ve not really noticed any changes. he his good atapologising and also good at lieing and dats wat scares me.

maryam ---- i pray so and very soon b4 i loose my mind. i ve tried to spend time with him but he is hadly at home most times only sundays. especially as i go to work on weekdays.

jlee--- and as for his friends i know he has some bad friends dat are his colleagues and i ve adviced him , so also he has good ones too
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by kokoA(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
My dear, this is a normal thing that happens once in a while in relationships. You got pregnant for a guy you love and will be marrying, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I suspect he is scared of marriage (some guys are you know).

My advise is that you get close to his very close friends (The responsible once you know), tell them what is happening and let them talk to him. A man will surely listen to his friends no matter what (espicially if they are drinking mates), I know that because I am one grin. And like they have said, keep praying to God, beg him to forgive you if you have wronged him and tell him to make your relationship work according to his plan. There are worst cases out there. Cheer up babe!
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by sirt1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Poster,

I think the problem might be from the beginning. I belief he has this characters from the onset which love did not allow u to see or perhaps u knew, but couldn't pull out cos of the affection u av for him. However, if u insist he doesn't have these characters, I think u need to move closer to God: with him, all things are possible. Wishing u all the best in ur new world.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by keyne(f): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ poster
ihe is cheatin.thnk God u r nt yet married.marriage is 4eva.think well n think twice o.abt ur pregnancy,it is beta to b a single mom dan ve a cheatin husby o.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by posakosa(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2009
uuum, Im sure you illusioned yourself to think that pregnancy will change him, Many women think that pregnancy will change a man, Prepare to become a single mother. I wish you well.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:55am On Jul 20, 2009
@Candyshore

Don't nag him or ask unnecessary questions. Try not to shout at him too much. Be the babe that he fell in love with and be nice and loving to him. While you are doing that project yourself as a chick who can manage her pregnancy on her own and the prospect of being a single mother.

It is indeed a good sign that he is begging but in hindsight it maybe because his family and yours are already involved and he thinks that begging will make light of the situation for him.

It may be that he's gotten cold feet (I really think he has) and that he just wants the last chance to mess around. I am not saying that it's right but it's understandable. How you deal with it from here on out could majorly affect your relationship with him and the outcome of this saga you are in. I am speaking from experience babes . . . . don't do anything that will push him away. Men are after all just babies! undecided

Oh yes . . . . as everyone is saying . . . . PRAY!!!! That helped me a lot. God created the union of a man and woman and he has the heart of a king in his hands. Speak to HIM and you will find comfort. kiss
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by candyshore: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2009
NaJa HaJe----- thank u so much ur words are encouraging and wat u ve said is probably true. i ve stopped accusing him . i play it quiet now
i spoke with a close friend of his about everything nd dis weekened d friend told me not to worry, dat everything will be fine.
so majorly am just believingly in God.

kokoA--- if he his scared of marriage why did he propose in d first place nd why did he make d first move to it.

posakosa--- getting pregnant is wat we both ve talked about b4 and we allowed it to happen nd moreover am stlll in d early stage of it.

keyne-- i am thinkin but how about since he has agreed to change.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by Divab(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2009
Honeypie, Be calm, be focused, give him some time to get himself, he may be passing thru a phase, some guys are men, some are still puppy babies, sometimes i wonder whether they can ever grow, anyway, focus on urself & pregnancy, its a beautiful experience, dont allow anybody to take it away from you, be it ur hubby or friends or family or worrries etc, ok,
if you hve extra cash, take urself shopping, look good & dont call him, cos he cant eat his cake and have it again, Also pray consistently for your health, baby and the will of God, wish you God's speed and wisdom,
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by pinkylady1(f): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2009
this is really sad, poster i feel for you just take heart and pray about it.
Re: !!. i cant bear it any longer by Youngpo413: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
keyne:
@ poster
ihe is cheatin.thnk God u r nt yet married.marriage is 4eva.think well n think twice o.abt ur pregnancy,it is beta to b a single mom dan ve a cheatin husby o.
learner,keep dreaming

(1) (Reply)

Sight Of A Snoring Woman: / Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? / Age Differences In Dating - What's The Gap For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.