Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The First Rule For Reaching Your Fitness Goal In 2016 By BAZOOKA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Rule For Reaching Your Fitness Goal In 2016 By BAZOOKA (294 Views)

If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Rule For Reaching Your Fitness Goal In 2016 By BAZOOKA by trueblu: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2016
1) YOU SHALL NOT OVERDO ANYTHING..

Food. I Like to eat, drink et al.. the food colors continue to a continuous process as food scientist work hard appeal to every taste and nerve and bud ending smiley My advice to my new clients who want to achieve GOODFORM is not to have more than a thing slice of that cake , that pizza.. no more than a glass of that juice, booze.. no more than an plate of of that delicious food. here is a hint.. follow these rules and see how much weight you drop in 3 weeks.

Work . You are not the cause of the financial crisis, the housing bubble.. the banking crisis..the drop in oil prices....
Bottom line is take it easy on yourself, maintain good posture..get fresh air grin.. Find time to eat..

Train - This cannot be over-emphasized.. take a walk.. do push up tongue.. get on the treadmill.. punch a bag angry.. squeeze a spring wink.. crunches. planks..get your heart beating fast for 15 -30 mins at least 3 times a week

MY Three CEnts
Bazooka
Follow on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Goodform-116740888339645/?ref=hl
Buy quality supplement http://ronyblog.yolasite.com/

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! Get In Here FAST! / Employment Certification Training / Certification Training For All Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.