Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano (14350 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen / Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Montaque(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I see this as mere promise,make dem feed Nigeria first na. Make dem produce rice that will make Nig to forget its importation then start to dey think of export
When last did u purchase locally produced rice with ur money?
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Montaque(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2016
ProfSamurai:

My thoughts exactly!
Flood the local market first - this will knock down the price. Then export if you have satisfied local consumption. cheesy grin
There are local anambra and ebonyi rice in the market. But we like Thailand and Indian rice more. Just as aba made shoes sell more in Ghana than Nigeria
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by sorepco(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Di man is even owing 2 months salary..

Akkord4gov:
I see this as mere promise,make dem feed Nigeria first na. Make dem produce rice that will make Nig to forget its importation then start to dey think of export
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
sorepco:
Di man is even owing 2 months salary..

Which man is owing 2 months salary?
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Leeeekeeee: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:
Just wish someone could talk to Obiano about the price hike of land in Anambra.

Ma dad bought a land in Awka last year for 7mill. Now land is going for 13mil in the same location and 17 mill in some other strategic locations

I know of supply and demand but you can't ask igbos to return home and when they start to do, we begin to hike prices

Guy u re not making sense or u still in the village...
Do u think development comes on a platter of wafers biscuit
Dont u know once a place starts developing everything around that vicinity changes..

pls come to banana Island in lagos nd see if u will get a plot less than #250million..

So chillax, for an environment to be serene, status of people around there matters..

Sure some places in Anambra will be going for 500k, do ur research nd go get some Acres now,,,
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by sorepco(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Obiano!! If u ve family working in anambra civil service ask them. Last paid in december!!
They are quiet for now ad they feel neighbouring states are owing 8 months salary...so somehow they feel obiano de try.

mavinc4u:

Which man is owing 2 months salary?
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by chekasforchekas: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:
enugu is worst. Land goes for 26mil in most locations in enugu...even new locations opening in the state like new Haven extension, new GRA (new area expanded from the old GRA)

What people do is beg land owners to cut a piece of their land and sell to them @ a reasonable price
have a land in New GRA I bought for 18m and today it's 28 mill with abeg.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Cosbyrich: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
A particular tribe has produced 5 of the Nigerian presidents but they are still the poorest tribe in Nigeria.

The Amala and ewedu eating tribe also have nothing to their name, they're as lame as their gworo eating masters.

A particular tribe that every other tribes hates is the reason why you still hear about Nigeria today, they own businesses all over the world
Una mouths no dey tire una?If your akpu and watery oha tribe make 1/40 achievements of amala people home and abroad make you thank almighty.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by ak47mann(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
chekasforchekas:
have a land in New GRA I bought for 18m and today it's 28 mill with abeg.
yes you are right GRA faze 2 is from 28 million while faze 1 goes for 80 million a plot cool
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by BSH4u(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Read well... The Governor is exporting the rice to generate revenue for the state so it is possible. We would rather import it than give the rice to Nigeria to eat and after eating, you all will begin to abuse us!
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by BSH4u(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Akkord4gov:

@Akkord4gov.....We won't feed Nigeria! The proceeds of the imports is for Anambra State alone. God Bless Anambra my home state

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by ProfSamurai(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Montaque:

There are local anambra and ebonyi rice in the market. But we like Thailand and Indian rice more. Just as aba made shoes sell more in Ghana than Nigeria

We can do better. With adverts, marketing, and packaging (branding)...

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by chekasforchekas: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
ak47mann:
yes you are right GRA faze 2 is from 28 million while faze 1 goes for 80 million a plot cool
my brother your right, once my God picks my call, I will proceed to build my hotel there hahahah, help me and pray to God abeg we dey see hell for malay.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by justmenoni: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
This life sef: some ppl are crazy to eat imported rice in naija while some are exporting local rice
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Montaque(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
ProfSamurai:

We can do better. With adverts, marketing, and packaging (branding)...

U that know, do u patronize it?
Patriotism doesn't need marketing.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by ak47mann(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
chekasforchekas:
my brother your right, once my God picks my call, I will proceed to build my hotel there hahahah, help me and pray to God abeg we dey see hell for malay.
believe in yourself and work towards it cool
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by chekasforchekas: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
ak47mann:
believe in yourself and work towards it cool
peace brother but my awesome God will never let me down, I dey show 9ja next 2weeks anyway.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by ak47mann(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
chekasforchekas:
peace brother but my awesome God will never let me down, I dey show 9ja next 2weeks anyway.
no yawaah cool
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Oliviaxx(f): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
God bless this man
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by ProfSamurai(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Montaque:

U that know, do u patronize it?
Patriotism doesn't need marketing.

Bro. I buy naija.

I use Tecno phones
I eat Abakaliki rice
I wear Aba shoes
I wear Aba shirts and clothes.
I buy my chickens and turkeys from my neighbor's poultry.
I use glo line as my primary line
And so on.. .

I'm saving up to buy a car - Innoson for sure.

So now you know.

Do you?
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 09, 2016
ebonyi state brands such as ebony super nd ebony gold has long being exported
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 09, 2016
pls, Abakaliki rice has been rebranded nt like u knw it before again...#take note
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
raker300:
Just wish someone could talk to Obiano about the price hike of land in Anambra.

Ma dad bought a land in Awka last year for 7mill. Now land is going for 13mil in the same location and 17 mill in some other strategic locations

I know of supply and demand but you can't ask igbos to return home and when they start to do, we begin to hike prices
demand and supply bro
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Akkord4gov:
why you no enter farm na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Remove ‘political Farmers’ From Database / Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! / Growing Banana In Nigeria: How To Start The Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.