Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano (14374 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen / Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by RichYoungNigga: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Bffhht
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by GoodMuyis(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2016
This is good idea, But we need the rice more than ever in Nigeria here,

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by teemy(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2016
good news upon good news keep cropping out of this state. someone must be knowing what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by PresVA: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:
Just wish someone could talk to Obiano about the price hike of land in Anambra.

Ma dad bought a land in Awka last year for 7mill. Now land is going for 13mil in the same location and 17 mill in some other strategic locations

I know of supply and demand but you can't ask igbos to return home and when they start to do, we begin to hike prices
price hike indeed... can you get land on a good location for such amount in Lagos, Abuja or Ph?

Better buy now if you've the money, cos it'll keep doubling. . That's real estate for you; very good investment. .

Eehhee, nice one obiano..keep up d good work smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by anonimi: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Richardonald:
If with Corruption:
• Dollar was 200 and without Corruption Dollar is now 400

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N500 Lagos - Ibadan, without corruption it is now N800

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Feeding was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/ year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption..

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by king096: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] RICE In Anambra?? scam
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:
by your logic, China shouldn't be importing anything any more cos they produce almost everything. Yet China is the highest consumer of foreign goods..

My friend, educated yourself.

Foreign goods produced IN CHINA. And that's simply because of their population. America is 20% of China..
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by donlarbito(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
I guess is time to return home
Anambra is making it big now
Soon will become capital economy of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by loomer: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Dumb kid.
You can't import rice into Nigeria.
Now tell me that you can also import frozen turkey and frozen chicken into Nigeria.

Go back to school

Wetin dis one dey talk this morning? First if u wan tell person something u no need resolve to insults.

Secondly, all those things u call dem still dey Import dem. Weda legelly or illegally. Thank you
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Moneytize: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
A particular tribe has produced 5 of the Nigerian presidents but they are still the poorest tribe in Nigeria.

The Amala and ewedu eating tribe also have nothing to their name, they're as lame as their gworo eating masters.

A particular tribe that every other tribes hates is the reason why you still hear about Nigeria today, they own businesses all over the world
That is why a particular red mud tribe will always be inferior because they always feel threatened even when others don't give a poo about them.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Viktor1983(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:
From export of ivm cars to vegetables...next is rice.

We're getting there guys. God bless igbos

This is not about igbo's.....This is about Anambra state.
Mind you, I'm igbo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by uchennamani(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:

Ma dad bought a land in Awka last year for 7mill. Now land is going for 13mil in the same location and 17 mill in some other strategic locations

I know of supply and demand but you can't ask igbos to return home and when they start to do, we begin to hike prices
You have an over rated view of your importance?
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by SycophanticGoat: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Obiano, I know you're working oh, but can you please leave out media from your works. Makes it all look dodgy to me. Kudos to you anyway.

By the way, God bless Ngige for setting the pace in Anambra.
God bless Peter Obi for breaking grounds in Anambra.
God bless Obiano for doing his best to uplift Anambra.
I think the kicking out of Mbadinauju, the useless economic terrorist, marked the beginning of good leadership in Anambra State.

I pray only that other SE governors do their best and compete with one another in terms of development and not propaganda. Ikpeazu is trying, but haven't heard anything from others like Enugu and Ebonyi. As for Imo state, can't wait for Okorocha to be kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by anonimi: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
lomprico:
Good! I hope d loan extends to the farmers in ebonyi. I saw their "rice hill" sometime last month n was astonished!

Note. The tiny dots at d top are people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3074084_img20150709wa000_jpeg7cbcb35c5f93b890a7ce92b4c0df8a1c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Misterdhee1(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Will soon? We are tired of projections, we need results!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by tetfundfraudale: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Just noise.exporting where that even anambra state DAT d rice can't feed.d problem with willy is DAT he talks too much.You export when ur market is saturated. Dangote exporting cos local MKT can't meet their production and here willy making noise of exporting.d biggest rice mill in Anyamelum in a coma.Willy have u gone to chams rice mills in nasarawa.My governor let us first Eat the rice in AWKA capital city before export.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Justicealh3(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Compotit wt northeners now
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by RichYoungNigga: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Moneytize:
That is why a particular red mud tribe will always be inferior because they always feel threatened even when others don't give a poo about them.

Wake up kid
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by anonimi: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Jonathan's federal government had laudable agricultural policies that are still enduring. One hopes that the new tenant of Aso Rock villa can continue them even if he can't improve on them.

surgecom:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2172881_benlizadv1_jpeg3feefb390c1c4486f3b82260ed336086

yes o.
Its the Nigerian Ofada Rice fully grown in Abeokuta and packaged at Ikorodu factory.

Its an idea I have been nurturing over 4 years now. Thank God it came to reality.
Support it.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by greatiyk4u(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
13 million? Ewoo.
Land in Abia state is cheap na, getting a land in Aba is around 600 thousand while Umuahia will be around 800-2 million naira.
So Anambra should reduce the cost of their land.

In zoo estate in Enugu it goes for 100million, 50million in liberty estate and at least 30million any where in old GRA.

However, he still have cheap places in Enugu environs like Nike bw 300k-3million
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by feldido(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:
by your logic, China shouldn't be importing anything any more cos they produce almost everything. Yet China is the highest consumer of foreign goods..

My friend, educated yourself.

Listen to yourself, ur state imports rice from abroad cos u eat imported rice and yet wants to export rice? shocked
China imports what they don't have, u claim to produce rice for exportation yet eat imported rice.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Moneytize: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Wake up kid
Boy, it is you who needs some waking up to do from your hate filled black soul. Must you always mention other tribes or what is the relationship between the topic and the gibberish you spewed up there ? If Anambra is exporting rice then good for them and congratulations, it's a big stride to the state but don't open you mouth and call out other regions about what and what they are not doing. Please face your own. Live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by adedayourt(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Good day sir

Due to my inability to reach you by any medium private enogh, permit me to Cc you.
I hereby refer you to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2977457/what-suffered-hands-nairaland-moderator

and attend to it appropraitely into my email.

I anticipate your prompt response
Thnaks

Seun
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Obiano, I know you're working oh, but can you please leave out media from your works. Makes it all look dodgy to me. Kudos to you anyway.

By the way, God bless Ngige for setting the pace in Anambra.
God bless Peter Obi for breaking grounds in Anambra.
God bless Obiano for doing his best to uplift Anambra.
I think the kicking out of Mbadinauju, the useless economic terrorist, marked the beginning of good leadership in Anambra State.

I pray only that other SE governors do their best and compete with one another in terms of development and not propaganda. Ikpeazu is trying, but haven't heard anything from others like Enugu and Ebonyi. As for Imo state, can't wait for Okorocha to be kicked out.

Umahi of Ebonyi is on the same league as Obiano and Ikpeazu...changing Ebonyi for good. The weak links in SE are Okorocha and the career politician in Enugu...can't fathom how Enugu people elected this guy. Since this guy came in, no single good news has come of Enugu...not one!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by elopee3000(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
raker300:

Mr man if u want cheap land go to otuocha I shop in my village some 10000 naira per annum while nnewi some shops go 300000 k per annum ,vgc land cost even 100 million so no put sand for awka garri bikp angry
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by YelloweWest: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
feldido:

And yet people still eat imported rice in your state? Hypocrisy

That's because they want to. Not that local rice is not available
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by feldido(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
5starmilitant:

They can't feed Nigerians, they will only sell to Nigerians and export some.

This is a state business, and not a federal ish.

Did I mention free? I wonder how people comprehend smh
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Mrbigman1(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I see this as mere promise,make dem feed Nigeria first na. Make dem produce rice that will make Nig to forget its importation then start to dey think of export

And will Nigerians ever agree to buy made in Nigeria?

Na only igbo people go buy am cos dey will always tell u, na igbo man make am, so dey wnt buy.

And e get people wey wan die ontop made in Nigeria products. Plus now dat forex is up, it's time to make d profit.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by feldido(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:

That's because they want to. Not that local rice is not available

Why not make ur local rice to that standard they love to eat?
We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by 2sexycom(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Naija9090:

Anambra is the new Abuja...booming massively! Investors are trooping in like craze explains the hike...high demand, low supply. Hurry and get it now for 13 million. If you wait till next yr, it will be 26 million.
which investors if I may ask? Where does that leave indigenes?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by SycophanticGoat: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Umahi of Ebonyi is on the same league as Obiano and Ikpeazu...changing Ebonyi for good. The weak links in SE are Okorocha and the career politician in Enugu...can't fathom how Enugu people elected this guy. Since this guy came in, no single good news has come of Enugu...not one!

Hmmm, I've not really seen stuffs about Umahi's work. Wish to see them posted on Nairaland too. As for Enugu, they've been producing active governors, although these governors usually concentrated developments in Enugu city alone. I was thinking this one may start off work with towns, villages, etc, so that others will feel the impact of 042. I pray he retraces his steps tho.
Re: Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano by Mrbigman1(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2016
ProfSamurai:

My thoughts exactly!
Flood the local market first - this will knock down the price. Then export if you have satisfied local consumption. cheesy grin

But abakiliki rice ve being with us for ages.

Ve u ever asked for it?

But people re dying to buy it from outside dis country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Remove ‘political Farmers’ From Database / Growing Banana In Nigeria: How To Start The Farming / Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.