Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92349 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Sent4rina: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2016
skysailor:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

See as I dey laff dei sweat grin
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

See as I dey laff dei sweat

why u dey laff, shebi na quesn i ask.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by applebee: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Brotherly,as your confirm Waffi brother,I go tell you sey make you focus for life.noh let the size of ur 'power house' bother you.That marra noh be the koko to satisfy chenkess....the parol be sey just focus on how to blow for life not to carry chenkess marra for head.When the time don reach,Baba God go arrange you one clean malawi when go gbadu everything about you dye....Oh boy,na final year u dey so,u better focus o.
You one because of small fish,burn your fingers? Na big Bleep up na....
Why Delta Boy like you go dey think sey u noh get anything to live for,u suppose know from Biology sey the size of junior noh get anything to do with formation of sperm na....abi na by size of 'agbola' na dem take dey wear chenkess belle?

Oh boy(I be senior bros for where you dey,if at all na u really get this marra when u post for here so),focus,focus,focus.....na 3 times i tell u o.

Oshare whekobiruwo. Oghene ghale owe

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ElPhoche(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Bro tie rubber band on it for 24hours before you sleep with any girl, it would swell up thrice the usual size...thank me later

19 and in Final year little wonder this is your priority #kidgraduateseverywhere

Guy, you wicked. So you wan give the guy priapism? smiley

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by BlackJo(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Nna lekwanu viewers o!. shocked shocked
Even if say na live match.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by afamaustin(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Coolgent post=43957351]Size does not matter, what matters is your ability to discharge your duties effeciently while on bed.
[/quot3e]nawao
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by jeff1607(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
no mata how big or small your organ is,the females would still wanna experiment wirh some other guy.

try workin on your stamina and pre-intimacy esp with your fingers, even as small aa a finger is, women stil reach orgasm with just fingers alone.

even guys with huge joystick has never made any girl reach orgasm. 80 percent of girls or women may never experience orgasm, some don't even know how it feels, some think a lady must squirt even she reaches orgasm, whereas it's just d feeling or being pressed to pee.

work on your stamina n pre-intimacy methods, u could even last 3hours, most women won't get satisfaction from thrusting, somee just @ d entrance.

if all these don't work, look for a girl who dislike sex cos they aare plenty. #nuffsaid

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Dresden: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I don't know if its appropriate to ask my dad to know if its a genetic problem, or because I started masturbating early? Even in the hostel I wear 3 pants on because I get intimidated by other lads
I hve a 2in. 1 solution to dis your problem.Same for men with small rod smiley

*Show images and look at this*

He tattoos 'wifey' on his cheek

Notice that the guy is not smiling
like she is.

Looks more to me like he was forced
at gunpoint.

... exactly what 2-minutes-men, and
those with small rod do.

They are caged... and remote-controlled
like robots.

The become an object of ridicule.

Don't let small rod and 2 minuteness
turn your life this way

There's a 100 % natural, no side effects
solution.

Gives permanent result and very easy
to use.

It has worked for close to 1,500 men
and still counting.

It's called "the 2-in-1 Solution"

Click on the link below to get it:

http://staytrimfitness.com/new/get.html 

Whether your problem is that of small
rod;

Or you finish so quickly,

Go to the link below and check out the
same solution that has worked for more
than 1,500 men... and still counting

Go here => http:///2sols

Cy

Marketing Company's Address:

Suite 78, Ogba Shopping Arcade,
Ogba Lagos.

Customer care line: 09097929679
(Line opens from 9am - 4pm, Mondays
to Fridays ONLY)
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by feldido(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2016
huntax:

Im sorry, that doesn't apply to a 3 inch erect too... I'm just sorry.
That 1get exception Sha
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by bittertruthz: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

Typical African......... The size not matter, the major issue is stamina and how good you can use it.
I have king size d1ck but sometimes i enjoy myself in oral, romance, sucking, sucking me..... GOOD IN BED DOESN'T MEAN YOU MUST HAVE BIG D1CK.

Dont be silly. MAKE USE OF YOUR TONGUE, MOUTH AND FINGERS.
No matter the size of your d1ck, woman can never be satisfied with mere ffucking. TOTTO NA RUBBER, E NOR DEY TEAR.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by balateef(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
I can be of help to u..in situation like this,there are so many things involved 1) water 2) overweight 3) body fat etc.Thank God u are still young,I promise u,b4 u clock 22 it will become bigger.Just whatsaap me,the knowledge is free. 08066595534.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2016
@OP while i cant imagine the psychological trauma u feel every time u realize that even 6 year olds have a larger pecker than u, i fell i must also add that trully u have misplaced priorities.
How would a larger pecker affect your life positively besides boosting your battered self esteem? my dear its not a pecker that endears women to men but its success and achievements. If u are lazy, broke and irresponsible trust me when i say you wife or GF will cheat on you with a successful, responsible wealthy man that has a 3 inch pecker.
I feel disappointed at your clear lack of direction and focus!! what u need is a mentor to steer your broken life compass in the right direction.

Dude if u focus and become successful u will have your pic of women, trust me i am telling u as it is! the only reason this is an issue for u now is because u are still a minor living off the allowances your parents give you! lemme tell u the only girls u can get now are minors who are also as clueless of life as u are currently.
Focus, become somebody and trust me, the next thread u would open here would be "Wow i didn't know so many women prefer small peckers to large ones"
When u are successful women will be whatever u want them to be. Women would even change their religion for you!!! I am not joking!!!

Several years from now, when u are a big boy you would look at this thread u opened here and be ashamed!!
smiley no matter what they tell u, no woman wants a 14 inch pecker having broke, living with his mums, clueless man!!!

Read a book

PS: I am In love with : Lady F
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by danduchi(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2016
aluk:

Liar! Ignorant! I have been masturbating since God knows when and my d..k never lost its size. In fact, on the contrary, at a time, it got bigger. Now it is big, dark, long (almost 10 inch) and full of life! Masturbation never has ANY EFFECT on the size of one's joystick, so stop feeding the ignorant out there with crap cos you too are ignorant. A blind man cannot lead another blind man to safety.

Now, I strongly believe the size of one's joystick is genetic, and so hereditary. There is a likely tendency that a guy would take after his father or any of his grandparents, in terms of his d..k size.

I have heard of both orthodox and unorthodox methods aimed at increasing the size of the d..k but I never paid so much attention to all these because I don't need them and two, there are two many lies out there all in the name of d..k enlargements. I think what the OP needs to do is put his mind off this for now. He is only exhibiting the fear of the unknown. And if this bothers him so much as he has mentioned here, he should consult a therapist who will advise him on what to do.

There is more to life than worrying about d..k size and sex.

Just hear yourself, the problem with we Africans is we read and don't understand... You masturbate but u do it the right way by not applying too much pressure on ur dick just like the jelqing exercise (read on jelqing exercise). Another fellow who masturbate, applies pressure on the penis, restricting the blood from circulating well causing shrinkage. I advise u read more, learn how to use ur words and don't argue bluntly
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by danduchi(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
aluk:

Liar! Ignorant! I have been masturbating since God knows when and my d..k never lost its size. In fact, on the contrary, at a time, it got bigger. Now it is big, dark, long (almost 10 inch) and full of life! Masturbation never has ANY EFFECT on the size of one's joystick, so stop feeding the ignorant out there with crap cos you too are ignorant. A blind man cannot lead another blind man to safety.

Now, I strongly believe the size of one's joystick is genetic, and so hereditary. There is a likely tendency that a guy would take after his father or any of his grandparents, in terms of his d..k size.

I have heard of both orthodox and unorthodox methods aimed at increasing the size of the d..k but I never paid so much attention to all these because I don't need them and two, there are two many lies out there all in the name of d..k enlargements. I think what the OP needs to do is put his mind off this for now. He is only exhibiting the fear of the unknown. And if this bothers him so much as he has mentioned here, he should consult a therapist who will advise him on what to do.

There is more to life than worrying about d..k size and sex.

Just hear yourself, the problem with we Africans is we read and don't understand... You masturbate but u do it the right way by not applying too much pressure on ur dick just like the jelqing exercise (read on jelqing exercise). Another fellow who masturbate, applies pressure on the penis, restricting the blood from circulating well causing shrinkage. I advise u read more, learn how to use ur words and don't argue bluntly
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by holluphemydavid(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Maxity02:
lolzz

naughty u.. make him dey there dey deceive him self

size matters oh

Am not totally agree with u, for instance u ursef my not be boobs or yansh endowed but still perform Sex more than d girls who are completely endowed, so reverse is d case
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by clefstone(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Maxity02:
some guy waiting them carry under is so annoying...

E be like 10yrs old baby own and dey will keep on saying size no matter...

who told them that?
make una come see a girl who has tested variety of dicks

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by kolawoleahmed(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Love Machine:
I am 3 when flaccid and 6inches when errec.t and few oloshos i have met teased me that i have a toothpick diick.Well,just to let you know that female sensitive nerve endings are around the vulva not inside her vaginna.You can still satisfy her if you do it well.Not the borehole type sha.

erect circumference is less than d av., d lyk of 4ins-
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Igbaba2: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi deltaboy, considerably at twenty no probs for now, bcus mine too was small den, i'm 30yrs now, i think my size is ok for me, measure ur dick size average is around 12cm..........its ova 20yrs now i have sex, buh i had it b4 dat was den, so guy dont worry all fingers are not equal.......sure without gainsaying it'll still grow dont panic.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2016
Use pro extender
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Rone16(f): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
I checked on the net and saw this.'Each penis is unique and boys develop at different ages and rates. During puberty, usually between the ages of 11 and 18, the penis and testicles develop more rapidly, although the penis doesn't stop growing until the age of 21'

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Dollar no affect the price of ota pia pia or rat poison... So you fit afford am.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by makahlj2: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
@OP your best bet may be a sex change surgery.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by debuscket(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
A picture speaks more than a thousand words. ....pics of ur joystick OR......
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

Dude it is not about the size of the earthworm, but it's about how it wriggle itself.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by makahlj2: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2016
debuscket:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words. ....pics of ur joystick OR......
ewwww... are you a lady or a gay man?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by victoryman: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2016
I know a drug that can increase it by 3 inches more
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by MelodiousCity(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:

Each penis is unique and boys develop at different ages and rates. During puberty, usually between the ages of 11 and 18, the penis and testicles develop more rapidly, although the penis doesn't stop growing until the age of 21.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by BraniacX(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
i hope airing my views here doesn't give any1 a wrong impression of my personality.

Talking abt experiences, i jst happen to have few as a young girl in her prime.

Have been in relationships b4 dat am happy i got in2 cos have learnt a lot bt frm November to date have been SINGLE cos have come to realize that men are cynicle.

Don't have any business in being in any relationship until the next guy can define what he wants and if his definition of what he wants is what i want and if he can prove me wrong that men are nt cynicle den i will gladly dat him.

So the experience is little and like i said... i like them moderate.
we guys are attracted by looks and physique and hooked by personality, so what've you got to offer in both departments? and what exactly do you mean by guys being cynical?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I can help you for freeeee, without you spending a single dime. i grew from 4.5inches in length to 6.1inches in 3 - 4 months and from 4inches in girth to 4.75 presently now.
You said you are 3inches erected in length, so what is your present girth now?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Seventeen(f): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
jeff1607:
no mata how big or small your organ is,the females would still wanna experiment wirh some other guy.

try workin on your stamina and pre-intimacy esp with your fingers, even as small aa a finger is, women stil reach orgasm with just fingers alone.

even guys with huge joystick has never made any girl reach orgasm. 80 percent of girls or women may never experience orgasm, some don't even know how it feels, some think a lady must squirt even she reaches orgasm, whereas it's just d feeling or being pressed to pee.

work on your stamina n pre-intimacy methods, u could even last 3hours, most women won't get satisfaction from thrusting, somee just @ d entrance.

if all these don't work, look for a girl who dislike sex cos they aare plenty. #nuffsaid
my bros u are so wrong on the bolded. Most ladies do experience orgasm, just not during sex with u guyz, guess why, because truly truly, even though u maynot agree with me smiley many of u have no clue how to bring a lady to climax. So we help ourselves(masturbate) mostly wen alone. Thats not to say ladies dont hv orgasms during actual sex, with experienced lovers, ladies do hv orgasms, but many just pretend so that their man dont feel bad about his innability to satisfy her, trust me, many times wen u guyz are doing sometin thats not pleasurable, some ladies just pretend to hav come, so dat u'll just get it over and done with. (this shuldnt b the case though, communication is key to good love making)
Bottom line is, we do have orgasms, plenty of it for dat matter, just dat its mostly not during sex with guyz. Cos many guyz are inexperienced in how to pleasure a woman, not neccessarily that they are bad in bedmatics. wink

About female orgasm being a feeling like being pressed to pee...... Oooooh booooy, i cant even begin to tell u how wroooooooong u are. smiley.

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I don't know if its appropriate to ask my dad to know if its a genetic problem, or because I started masturbating early? Even in the hostel I wear 3 pants on because I get intimidated by other lads
Nawa o. Atleast it's erects? Big or small. Most important thing is for you to ha an active one o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.