Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92579 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Ghost447(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2016
RIP in advance.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
EEZe:
grin haha de guy neva no say big one na load and e no de hide
no mind the boy
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nnemuka(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
small dick is an issue o....
big dicks sef never finish work na tinini prick go come satisfy person?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
U need slap reset walaahi undecided

Oya na undecided

If yhur hand fit reach my face tongue
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Glory4all(f): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Like me, l want to big oooo what will l do with a small joystick sef
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by winj: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Statistics show Indian men have the smallest joystick in the world.
There are 2 billion stinky Indians on earth and they are not committing suicide over it.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ekefre4(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.
i have a solution 4 u...just call me on +233238274475 or add me on whatsapp 08067154644
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by cosmicrayboi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
so you came to planet earth to satisfy a woman??

ohh you dreams are shattered,
come take rope
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by sukkot: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seventeen:
my bros u are so wrong on the bolded. Most ladies do experience orgasm, just not during sex with u guyz, guess why, because truly truly, even though u maynot agree with me smiley many of u have no clue how to bring a lady to climax. So we help ourselves(masturbate) mostly wen alone. Thats not to say ladies dont hv orgasms during actual sex, with experienced lovers, ladies do hv orgasms, but many just pretend so that their man dont feel bad about his innability to satisfy her, trust me, many times wen u guyz are doing sometin thats not pleasurable, some ladies just pretend to hav come, so dat u'll just get it over and done with. (this shuldnt b the case though, communication is key to good love making)
Bottom line is, we do have orgasms, plenty of it for dat matter, just dat its mostly not during sex with guyz. Cos many guyz are inexperienced in how to pleasure a woman, not neccessarily that they are bad in bedmatics. wink

About female orgasm being a feeling like being pressed to pee...... Oooooh booooy, i cant even begin to tell u how wroooooooong u are. smiley.
I personally think you are wrong. its just that most times guys cant be bothered to go the extra length to make the woman orgasm due to various reasons like maybe she is not too fine so you are just there for your own pleasure or maybe the odor down there is not too pleasant etc etc. but trust me when a man meets a worthy babe ? he will make sure she cums at all cost. jus sayin. so check yourself before you wreck yourself grin

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
It stops growing when you have ur 1st sex. So, if u want it bigger, don't have sex till 30. Trust me, ur d!ck will be lyk 'opa mose'

Hmmm....it seemz you have a degree in dickology
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
BraniacX:

is that what you mean by being cynical? what exactly do you mean by being interested in self? my own opinion is that that is completely natural and very human but the "only" part is the red flag here, i don't believe that for one minute undecided everybody has interest in someone else and if you think a guy doesn't have genuine interest in you, probably you've not given that particular guy a reason. to be interested in you, remember what i said about personality keeping or hooking a guy so if as a guy i find you hot and nothing else, naturally all i'll want is sex and more sex, but if I find you witty, engaging, brilliant, classy, neat and what not, i'll hang out more with you socially seeing as I'm enjoying your company. having said this, i'll like to believe that somewhere out there is a guy who'll be interested in you as much as and probably more than himself so goodluck wink
ur right in all u've said so far bt u still got me wrong.

Why i said men are cynical is true and a fact u can't even deny for example...der was a guy i dated for 3yrs and we do breakup and makeup...he was my type of man and i knew he loved me 4 who i was bt the problem was that his some1 dat's into women and i can't stand dat.

At first he made me believe i was the only one in his life and wen Eva i suspect a fowl play he gets angry.

Until i caught him and in each of the occasion he had something to lie wit because i didn't catch him in the act bt the 3rd time i caught him he had no lies to tell me again because it was glaring.

Now!, he loved me bt i can't stand a cheating guy...the question is...why cheat on me wen u love me?...and is because he jst can't help it since he wasn't ready to settle down.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Coolgent:

I don hear dat one b4
cheesy lol
Y u come ask me to do testimony ontop diccky matter undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
abimic:

I'm curious to hear how u knew the sizes of d*ck but would answer some of the questions and not all. Firstly, happy new week and happy Monday! Happy Easter in advance And how was your night?
1. Hmmmmmmmmm, won't answer that and would leave u to guess that
2. Of course!
3. Single, not married
4... .. if it was yes from 3,would I have answered this.... ? undecided
5. I'm not a JIGOLO but a faithful partner.
Guess I've answered your questions, so tell me the thing
same to u grin grin.

Bt u tried sha, am a faithful partner too bt i believe you've had heartbreak b4 and have moved frm one faithful partner to the other.

U could be faithful bt ur spouse may nt be to you and wen such relationship ends u hope 4 a better one to come and wen they do u jst move on.

Is like a vicious circle...until u find ur life partner...dis is how i knew the sizes of dicks grin grin hope i gave u a perfect answer.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
DonBobes:

says who? U, i guess.
At 17 i culd mak u wobble while leavn my place, nw 30.i surely knw u wil b admitted wit stomach rupture. Wil leav u lukin dazed! My sh!t stil heavy as lng as m healthy.
oh! Not again!!!
*sighs**
Is dat all bro undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
1miccza:

So who owns the finger that typed the comment that i mentioned??if you know nothing about deekee you might just know something about dicks grin
cheesy grin
That day I typed it ehn, deekee was in btw cheesy.
2day ehnn pocccy don take over wink
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
slyIsaac:

Oya na undecided

If yhur hand fit reach my face tongue
bring ur face undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
what an irony,to think I left my ex because his Johnny was just too big, was tormenting my soul that I got scared of having sex, had to leave before my libido was completely destroyed, and here someone wants to kill himself because of small Johnny
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by charlsecy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I have masturbated severally, am scared of going down with any lady because am ashamed.
Have you ever tried having sex with a girl? How did your erection respond?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Rilwayne001: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
It stops growing when you have ur 1st sex. So, if u want it bigger, don't have sex till 30. Trust me, ur d!ck will be lyk 'opa mose'

Eeeeeh! You can lie en shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Coolgent(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy lol
Y u come ask me to do testimony ontop diccky matter undecided
Cos I remember my encounter with you early this month. wink
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
bring ur face undecided
Oya na see am grin slap tat smirk right off

I'm gonna fflw yhu....fflw back o...b4 yhu go start shakara nw undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Eeeeeh! You can lie en shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided
How will I knw wen I don't have deekee undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

I believe with some physical therapy (jelging &others) and dieting, you'd be able to achieve a few more inches. Takes dedication and commitment tho, it's not a one week something.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Coolgent:
Cos I remember my encounter with you early this month. wink
shocked shocked
Me?
Not me
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by debh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dont be silly man. Wat shld Girls with small b**bs and ass do. If U commit suicide and GOd ask U hw 'how did U die' , Ur reply will be I killed myself cos ave small joy stick abi. I guess if U were GOd urself ur judgement will be more severe..life is more dan joy stick. People are dying to achieve their purpose U want to die cos of small joy stick dat can impregnate so many women. Dont live a wasted life

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Rilwayne001: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
How will I knw wen I don't have deekee undecided

And you had to speak for us that have one? Smh ?? sad
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
JealousPrince:

What is your girth?

lol i don't know, never measured.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by 1miccza: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy grin That day I typed it ehn, deekee was in btw cheesy. 2day ehnn pocccy don take over wink
Hahahahahaha oya find another deekee put in between now... Or you need help??
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Coolgent(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
Me?
Not me
Na joke o, cos i dey morethan 700miles from u
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Seventeen(f): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
sukkot:
I personally think you are wrong. its just that most times guys cant be bothered to go the extra length to make the woman orgasm due to various reasons like maybe she is not too fine so you are just there for your own pleasure or maybe the odor down there is not too pleasant etc etc. but trust me when a man meets a worthy babe ? he will make sure she cums at all cost. jus sayin. so check yourself before you wreck yourself grin
story!
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by abimic(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
same to u grin grin.

Bt u tried sha, am a faithful partner too bt i believe you've had heartbreak b4 and have moved frm one faithful partner to the other.

U could be faithful bt ur spouse may nt be to you and wen such relationship ends u hope 4 a better one to come and wen they do u jst move on.

Is like a vicious circle...until u find ur life partner...dis is how i knew the sizes of dicks grin grin hope i gave u a perfect answer.
Just perfect!?
Accurate too u know!
It's like u've found your life partner now I presume, have u?
Heartbreak Never had one o Except one I did myself. Breaking my heart is almost impossible, before u break am, I go don break yours sharply. BTW, I'm just too cool, romantic to be with, so, it would be unwise for my girl to want to quit as she would lose big time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.