Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Will You React To This (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React To This (pics) (4257 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by halfricanadian(f): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
My reaction shocked shocked shocked shocked angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry cry

My actions we both cleaning the mess togeda nothing like mummy im tired I will change it for that child
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by chudyprince: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Momy n dady went to UBA banks, ATM got stuck in machine grin
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by maskamdo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
For the fact that they are not wounded or dead, I will just wait for them to finish their stunts then we will clean d house together then I'll enroll them in a sports club since they have so much energy
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by fishnatty(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Emmatdayo:
kill them
imps kids
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by IDFAVOUR(f): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Clean it up n gv d person dat snap dem a hot slap
At least someone here is thinking.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by stanley000: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2016
lol,this is one of the joy of having kids,to remind you that you have to rearrange your home
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by Emmatdayo(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2016
fishnatty:
imps kids
wicked imps grin
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by grad2012(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2016
I will first be confused,then I will shout and cry cos of the whole cleaning I have to do.
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by andreernest28(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
NO SHIT,AFTER ALL DEY ARE MY CHILDREN
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by DeeCherry(f): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
ebyoma:
grin Can't stop laughing.. sometimes the parents are to blame. very careless.

When you have little kids, keep things out of their reach.

But for those adult kids in the pix, if I were their mum, a slap on their bumbum will do coz they know what's right and wrong.. lolzzzz

lol

so, they should have kept the car,washing machine,closet and chairs away abi?
Re: How Will You React To This (pics) by erosimo(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2016
u wont do anything but to blame urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? / How I Had Sex With My Mum / Unbelievable What This Sexy Former Anorexic And Drug Addict Now Looks Like (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.