Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? (523 Views)

Get Your Problems Solved If You Belive / Do You Belive In Horoscope? / You Wont Belive This See The Biggest Sexiest Ladies Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2016
A friend of my (female) in my school we are close,she use to tell me,"people said her bf is dating one of his room mate" so i told her not to mind about what people say until you see it your self.
On a certain day,she went along to visit her boyfriend at his hostel.suddenly she entered.according of she told me,she saw a girl layin on her boyfriend's back with bump short trouser and her inner wear.with her boyfriend with singlet and boxer.
To cut the story short.the guy went to beg her and he explained to her,that their is noting between them it was just his room mate.and they were both reading.and truely she saw some text books on the bed,
so to my own thinking did we have to belive him.mm not this life woman go open body lyk dat and man no go react.so what do you think?
Re: If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? by Hunger: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2016
t
Bobbysmart6:
A friend of my (female) in my school we are close,she use to tell me,"people said her bf is dating one of his room mate" so i told her not to mind about what people say until you see it your self.
On a certain day,she went along to visit her boyfriend at his hostel.suddenly she entered.according of she told me,she saw a girl layin on her boyfriend's back with bump short trouser and her inner wear.with her boyfriend with singlet and boxer.
To cut the story short.the guy went to beg her and he explained to her,that their is noting between them it was just his room mate.and they were both reading.and truely she saw some text books on the bed,
so to my own thinking did we have to belive him.mm not this life woman go open body lyk dat and man no go react.so what do you think?
wait what do u mean by room mate. hw can a guy have a female room mate, or is he gay
Re: If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? by AyoOne01(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2016
@OP..... try and reconstruct ur story for better comprehension
Re: If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? by BLINGZ88: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Error 404 Text not comprehended clearly

(1) (Reply)

An Interesting Question For Ladies... / How To Cure Weak Cock Permanently- 100% Safe & Guaranteed!! / In My Opinion!! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.