Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? (619 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by tblaq: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2016
In 2014 I meet a lady in school and we both fell in love,unfortunately she has a cousins in the same school and the cousins never like me because I don't have what it takes to meet her demand,she is one of the type that love flexing around in the campus living a fake life. My woman is so beautiful that she sees her as a means to get closer to some guys from a rich family so that she can live the life of big girls as it called on campus

She try all her possible best to come in-between us,fortunately for her she succeeded after telling my woman's parents that am a bad boy,a cultist and all manners of lies that make us fall apart,the good news for me now is that,she and my elder brother are into a serious Relationship and am ready to fulfil the word that says what goes around comes around. Am fully ready to avenge the evil she did back then in school.....indeed karma is Real wink
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by chigoizie7(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2016
For the sake of Gozie, show her hell.

But for d sake of God, reconsider your stand.
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by Hunger: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2016
i will slap u if u dont revenge. lets bet
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by wordbank(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Ull only do that if u truly think ur ex is better than ur girlfriend
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Channel all tat energy into yhur hustle...

Leave the Karishika Karma will Fvck her in the asss grin
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by falconey(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Who has time for that?
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by tblaq: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Mode pls help move to FP for more advice tnx
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by princy80(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
don't fight a battle u can't win...if think you'll succeed, do it.
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by princy80(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
don't fight a battle u can't win...if you think you'll succeed, do it.
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by gabinogem(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Why evol... being vindictive will just show how weak u really are. Ur ex left u bcus she wants to leave u.
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by Kondomatic(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
It will be wrong if you don't revenge
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Leave the revenge for karma. It has its own way of screwing people.
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by andreernest28(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
ita pay back tym,just it to her
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by andreernest28(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
its pay back time,just give it to her
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by ibile1: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
tblaq:
In 2014 I meet a lady in school and we both fell in love,unfortunately she has a cousins in the same school and the cousins never like me because I don't have what it takes to meet her demand,she is one of the type that love flexing around in the campus living a fake life. My woman is so beautiful that she sees her as a means to get closer to some guys from a rich family so that she can live the life of big girls as it called on campus

She try all her possible best to come in-between us,fortunately for her she succeeded after telling my woman's parents that am a bad boy,a cultist and all manners of lies that make us fall apart,the good news for me now is that,she and my elder brother are into a serious Relationship and am ready to fulfil the word that says what goes around comes around. Am fully ready to avenge the evil she did back then in school.....indeed karma is Real wink

Leave her alone ....she will bite herself in the ass.
and you'll be happy at last.....Just watch
Re: Will It Be Wrong For Me To Revenge? by tblaq: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
I feel so sad and belief so strong in Karma,what goes around should come around!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Get This Right? / Ese's Letter (unedited): Pls Read And Reply Me-inusa / Which One Is More Dangerous???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.