Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak (1465 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by cheavroi(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2006
Having been heartbroken ,ive decided to talk about the best three ways to survive an heartbreak namely

1:Get someone's else girlfriend or boy friend

2:Refuse to date again

3:Become a born again person

Of the three i recommend the first.Wat you think
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by Kajiang02(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2006
i concor,
d 1st one, bt make sure no b solja b d bobo, else
u go know wetin elephant eat b4 he fat,

my advice 4real

Be urself n neva feel as if d world has ended,
4 more check
how do u assist a girl who has just been heartbroken.
sumtin lik dis ws posted here b4
cares peeps
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by kiki(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2006
well as 4 me i already know and i alwayz say i'm never gon sit around cryin over no man just move on life is to short to be crying over nobody when there are alot out there
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by CrazyMan(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2006
cheavroi:

Of the three i recommend the first.What you think
What kind of advice are you recomending?

if you have a heart break, all you need to do is to forget about the past and go on with your life.
you can't despise yourself simply because someone dumped you.
get up, stop crying, have a clean bath, go around you daily activities like nothing happened.

life goes on.
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by Busta(f): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2006
trust me, none of those s**t works.

best thing, date as many guys as u can with no emotional or intimacy involved.
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by CrazyMan(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2006
hmmmmm
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by naijacutee(f): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2006
cheavroi:

Having been heartbroken ,ive decided to talk about the best three ways to survive an heartbreak namely

2:Refuse to date again

3:Become a born again person

Of the three i recommend the first.What you think
All of the above too difficult. Just get yourself a bottle of Lambrini, go to your nearest club (I personally recommend Kandi/CO2http://www.knowhere.co.uk/3274_goingout.html, depending on how long you've been going there OR Batchwood Hall www.batchwoodhall.comand you'll forget all about him by the next morning! Tested and trusted!!!
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2006
i think these are the best ways to get over a broken heart
1. Cry out your heart and get it out of your system
2.Clean out everything or memory that would remind you of your ex lover
3.Hang out more with friends and family
4.watch intresting movies,read inspirational books.(try to avoid any romance novels and movies that would get you emotional)
5.Engage more in social activities
7.Go out on dates with intresting guys or ladies(this does not mean sleeping or flirting with them)
8.Leave your enviroment for sometime,just take a break.travel and visit intresting places.
9.Improve on your self (take up intresting challenges)
it might not be easy but i believe if you try to engage in the activities i listed above,it would really help. wink
Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by ghengis(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2006
If its someone u truly love, i bet ya none of those stuff'l really work. For me, only way is giving-in to time, Let d hurt take its toll but be careful not to give more than its toll. Time really heals wen u're honest wit urself, D other listed stuff only put a coatin on d hurt, Make it appear differently!

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Survive An Heartbreak by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2006
@ghengis
yea i know getting over a heart break is not easy especially if you were dumped,but smart people dont cry over spilled milk they move on with their lives cause they know its a waste of time thinking of someone that dosent deserve them.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? / Girl’s Spinal Chord Broken By Lover;to Be On Wheelchair 4 Life,can This Be Love? / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.