Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (78880 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
we gat
Kevin-Prince Boateng

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2007
still dont amount to nada . . . tongue

u best believe Reading would even finish above u guys this season grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chopra well done!!

Champions league?? You're having a laugh!

grin grin grin grin

The season is off to a good start.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by doyin13(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2007
Spurs still have a soft centre. Surprised they did not start with D.Bent after spending all that money on him.

I don't see anything wrong in playing Bent Keane and Berbatov. Bent is a pretty hardworking fellow so he can cover in midfield if need be.

The team is still a work in progress anyway and a lot of positions especially along the defence will still need work.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by PTH(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2007
is this the totenham telling us they were going to upstage Arsenal in the top four? This same team that could not string more than 2 passes together?
That Jol bought a bunch of squad players does not make you a better team. Like Wenger would say, you can only play so many forwards at once.

Ah well welcome back to earth.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
Why is this thread so quiet??

grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by PTH(m): 3:56am On Aug 14, 2007
totenham fans are in shock. grin
they're still recovering from a dose of chopra.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Everton no dey send anyone again o!

Fantastic Four ko, Fantastic Four ni.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
i was waiting for you o grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by doyin13(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
What is that sound I hear from white hart lane?

Oh,

Dem Spurs fans wan mash up the place u know

grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
Before season start this thread was busy like a market!

Now that reality has started the place is empty like the Sahara.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo any Spuds in the house?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??

Why this place dey echo?

£39 million, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I go die o!

grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by tboy1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2007
Vieira:

Before season start this thread was busy like a market!

Now that reality has started the place is empty like the Sahara.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo any Supds in the house?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??

Why this place dey echo?

£39 million, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I go die o!

grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin Fantastic Four my ass
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by PTH(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
16.5 million pounds to buy a place at the bottom of the league table - priceless!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Jackal(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ Vieira,

Losing 2 games aint the end of the world.
Spurs will bounce back.
Every team would still lose more than 2 games this season so it aint the end.
Martin Jol is handicapped, no Ledley King, Michael Dawson and Aaronaldo Lennon.
Lescott's goal was a pure defensive error King and Dawson could have dealt with.
Give the manager some credits . . . . . .I still think he has got a lot to offer but things are still patchy for him.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by PTH(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
Jackal:

@ Vieira,

Losing 2 games aint the end of the world.
Spurs will bounce back.
Every team would still lose more than 2 games this season so it aint the end.
Martin Jol is handicapped, no Ledley King, Michael Dawson and Aaronaldo Lennon.
Lescott's goal was a pure defensive error King and Dawson could have dealt with.
Give the manager some credits . . . . . .I still think he has got a lot to offer but things are still patchy for him.

the usual excuses, i thought they splashed $34m to buy a striker? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Jackal(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
Buying a striker for $34 mill means shit.
A striker is not a team.
$34 milla striker needs his teammates to score a goal and contribute towards the success of a team.
Chelsea bought Shevchenko at $59 mill and didnt cut it at all . . . . . . .It aint about the price-tag, its about the team spirit.
Arsenal bought Reyes for $34 mill and what did the gunners get outta him? ZILCH.
Lets be objective . . . . .A player's price-tag means shit if there's no spirit and the belief he plays for.
Put Ronaldinho in West Brom FC and lets see if he wld score 20+ goals a season.
Its a swirl . . . . . . . . . Price-tag is only a figure, it doesn't guarantee success.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by debosky(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2007
don't insult Reyes by comparing him to these rejects in Spurs *spits*

Reyes scored important goals for us in our unbeaten Run, the most memorable being the last goal in the 5-3 demolition of Boro at highbury

Spurs *spits* are a shyte team, they had three defenders out, so freaking what? Is that an excuse to be beaten 3-1 AT HOME??

Bent+Defoe are crappy players of the highest order, their inflated pricing comes because they carry the british passport and nothing to do with their skills

Even if you don't have defenders, with the 'wealth' of attacking options, it is highly worrying (and amusing to me) for spurs fans that a central defender scored the only goal for them. and there is no excuse of blending Defore and Keane have been there now for over 3 seasons, and Berbatov has a full season under his belt. and they still couldn't score grin grin

if you play 4 strikers and none of them score, you are useless, no excuses.

Arsenal fans have known this for ages, no amount of spending will get Spurs *spits* into the top four. a Shyte club with a Shyte manager will remain exactly where they are- P'mouth and Everton will probably overtake them this season cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Jackal(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2007
@ Debosky,

We are talking about a Reyes that did 2-9-5 in the Premier league.
2 goals in 2003/04(he spent half season at Arsenal cos he joined in the January window

9 goals in 2004/05(Full season)

5 goals in 2005/06(Full season)

How can u justify this with what's happening to Spurs.

Defoe, Keane and Berbatov has justified emselves at SPURS.
U cannot deny that.
Dimitar was the best striker last season by all means and the jury is still out on Darren Bent.
No one loses 2 central defenders and an ace winger without feeling the brunt.
Its the equivalent of Terry/Carvalho/Robben in Chelsea.
Rio/Vidic/Ronaldo in Man United.
Losing 2 games aint too big dealish, afterall they not contesting for the title so European spot is still up for grabs.
Dont be too hasty to jusge SPURS. This might be a kick in their backsides and gear em up into WINNING ways.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2007
Spurs are shit. QED

no story from you Jackal jare.

where are their fans now??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by debosky(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2007
yeah right, the same way it energised them last season grin

then they were blaming it on losing Carrick to MU, who have they lost this time?

excuse making set of plonkers is what they are. buying English/British trash as if they award bonus points for the number of Englishmen in your squad is the dictionary definition of imbecilic behavior. Some high on glue geezers were saying tottenham was going to contest for the title, If they go on at this rate, they'll drop out of the top ten this season.

on the Reyes matter, we recouped $18 million quid on the dude, and for most of his stay he was deployed as a winger, something none of the 'fantastic four' (what is it with dumb titles this season anyways? tongue) does, so his goals are not the best measure of his contribution.

I have no bones with Berba and Keane, they are world class, but the rest of the mediocres like Jenas, and co who play only because they are english are killing spurs, much to my delight cheesy

they 'bounced back' last season too, ending up only 2 points above everton, they are going to be in serious trouble if they lose a third game, people will start calling for Jovial Jol's head.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by vichel(m): 4:51am On Aug 15, 2007
oh my God lol u guyz are killin me, its so funny dat just because arsenal and spurs are from the same city, they consider us rivals, we are definately not rivals and we are in no way equal. So spurs fans i think yal need to show respect
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by RuuDie(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2007
Can't believe Spurs are still considered as favorites 4 a top-10 placing. . . . man those guys SUCKED last nite!
M. Jol should be shot. . . . . he's the bane of that team; where in the world did Spurs go and get im from
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2007
They are blaming it on a certain Nigerian food called eba. grin

Fresh gist emanating from White heart lane says they just employed a new team chef who is a Nigerian(Chopinsin by name). Apparently the guy recommended a certain Nigerian dish called eba to them.

The Nigerian guy told them that eba contains a certain chemical substance that boosts people's energy levels and stamina.
He said the dish is the secret of Nigerians' immense strength. cool grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by RuuDie(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2007
well, they better give their chef the boot else they'll find 'emselves topping that log from the rear. . . . . . and while they're at it, they can also endeavour to M.Jol the way out too, the guy is just a catastrophy!

i still dunno what Zokora is wearing a Spurs shirt 4. . . loan the darn fool to Asante Kotoko or something and why on earth does he play R. Keane out wide and sit Routledge on his butt; and Chimbonda shocked. . . ridiculous!

even i would manage spurs better!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2007
grin grin

By the way, where's Didoflex? Is he in hiding? tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2007
Have all Tottenham fans relocated to Afganistan

xsay, didoflex?? where you dey now?

I beg leave Osama's cave and come back to nairaland and take the abuse like men.

I really enjoyed the match last night. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2007
Haaaa Forget dido. He'll show up just before their next match screaming "Keep the faith! Keep the faith!" grin And disappear again after another defeat. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2007
Who needs Dido, when Jackodramus is here cool with all his "Fake Prophecies!?"

Jackal go back and meet the "Gypsy" and ask for a freaking refund. All you "Mouth offs" are running amok tongue United will Gun down Reading: RESULT: DRAW!! Spurs are Top 4 contenders: RESULT: Lose Home and Away games on the trot grin.

Please do not say anything positive about Arsenal before you jinx us tongue grin Keep insisting we won't do much this season, cause if your track record so far is anything to go by wink

The Spuds should just sack the "Boxer" and hire you as Gaffer, as you seem to know what their problem is, Losing 3-1 in front of their home fans, is not really something they can hold onto, to give them confidence for the season is it grin

SPUDS ARE CRAP, AND WILL ALWAYS BE CRAP grin (With or with out an endorsement from Le Chacal grin Truth be told, that even makes them far more crappier grin).

Chacal, keep them coming!! WHERE YA GUNS @ grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by RuuDie(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2007
dunno why the 35k+ fans in there didn't stone the hell out of those stupid playas. . . . they just dashed Everton 3 very easy pts!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2007
RuuDie:

don't know why the 35k+ fans in there didn't stone the hell out of those stupid playas

Very good question. wink grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2007
Spurs will always be Spurs and to think some ignoramuses where already saying they would be among the first 4 well we would see about that.Those guys are just pathetic i cant wait for the next North London Derby
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
hello??

anyone yet?

I will never let this thread die o!

Until a tottenham fan shows up and please do not wait till you will to show up o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.