Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (79798 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2008
No worry when d time comes i go tell u how we go do am
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dyabman(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2008
I really like tottenhamfc , i love their brand of football, i love watching their football , becos of what martin Jol has brought to that club, sweet and sexy football, i wish u guyz the best , you are far better than ur neighbours,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
thanx the yabman its makes a change from usuall yabbing we spurs fans recieve here wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dyabman(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2008
You welcome dude [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
dyabman:

I really like tottenhamfc , i love their brand of football, i love watching their football , because of what martin Jol has brought to that club, sweet and sexy football, i wish u guys the best , you are far better than your neighbours,
@dyabman we do not only play classic football,
we are friendly and with time this thread will
be full of lillywhites.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by dyabman(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2008
Thats nice, im also a very friendly supporter. Enjoy the North side the whiteones, cool cool cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2008
Giovani dos Santos marked his first appearance for us with two goals as we beat local side Tavernes 8-0 in a training ground friendly in Spain on Monday night.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ Xsay
Man Utd don buy Berbertov for 28 millon pounds OH! And Ramos wan get rid of most of our players who didn't perform well last season to make way for new players
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2008
lipsrsealed na so i hear oh.
i go miss the guy sha
na since last season na Berba dey talk abt
Man U, so i believe say he go sign the deal.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Robbie Kean don go for 19 million pounds. He say na liverpool he dey support from childhood
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
What do you lily whites do now that your ace striker is gone and Berbatov likely to follow?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
@A-40
no worry we are rebuilding our team.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
manmustwac:

@A-40
no worry we are rebuilding our team.
Today's premiership leaves little or no time for rebuilding just ask Arsene Wenger he has been rebuilding for 4 seasons now angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2008
@A40
you gooners are going to find it tough next season too. Infact its gonna be your toughest season for a long time.

u fit no carry 4th and if u don't na WAHALLAH! coz una need the champions league money
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
We would make the UCL even if it poisoning yall again
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
so u wan poison us again to carry 4th like u did last time?

na we go carry fourth this year

or at least finish above una
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
Naah we are not struggling for 4th with yall this time.We are going 3 steps higher
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
you no serious. This season go be one of your hardest seasons for a long time. And you know it. If una finish fourth just thank your God
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
Na wetin una talk last season be dat.If una like make una sign Pele and Maradona you would still finish mid-table two points ahead of Middlesborough tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2008
@A40
talk like person who get sense please. You know maradona and pele don retire since and are both using walking stick.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by vichel(m): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2008
@ manmustwac do u seriously believe in ur heart dat u guyz cud pose any kind of problems to d gunners dis season? listen d only clubs dat u wud prob give a little trouble is chelsea and liverpool, they are weak and they know it, but they are only tryin to mask it, and their yansh go open soon. the arsenal team is d most technicaly gifted team in d league, d only thin we are lackin a little bit is depth, but dat is bein corrected. The Arsenal way is d only way. believe it spuds!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2008
vichel:
@manmustwac do u seriously believe in your heart that u guys cud pose any kind of problems to d gunners this season? listen d only clubs that u would prob give a little trouble is chelsea and liverpool, they are weak and they know it, but they are only tryin to mask it, and their yansh go open soon. the arsenal team is d most technicaly gifted team in d league, d only thin we are lackin a little bit is depth, but that is bein corrected. The Arsenal way is d only way. believe it spuds!
If my memory is correct we beat una ;D5:1 grin last season in the semi finals of the carling cup. What make u think that we can't do it again this season?

And wasn't that a problem to u gooners? Us stopping u from making it to the final of the carling cup final?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by vichel(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
ermmm dude u played our reserve team with ur first team tongue tongue tongue. So wat happened to the double we dished out to ur sorry asses in the league? cool cool. U should be ashamed to use that game as a reference, and pls it took u guyz forever to win a trophy, and that was the carlin cup, what a mess! embarassed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
vichel:

ermmm dude u played our reserve team with your first team tongue tongue tongue. So what happened to the double we dished out to your sorry asses in the league? cool cool. You should be ashamed to use that game as a reference, and please it took u guys forever to win a trophy, and that was the carlin cup, what a mess! embarassed
We played the team that u guys put out there. Na we choose your starting 11 for you? No be [b]Arse[/b]ne wenger una master tactician that chose it? And besides whether na your A team or your Z team tottenham 5 gooners 1 na very bad result from your point of view.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by vichel(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
u know wat, we still regard u spuds as weak, so don't worry we gonna use our u12 team to play u, cos its just a waste of time and too humiliating, if we use our big boyz
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2008
vichel:

u know what, we still regard u spuds as weak, so don't worry we going to use our u12 team to play u, because its just a waste of time and too humiliating, if we use our big boyz
now your talking like an under boy yourself. Who regards spurs as weak u yourself or Arse wenger. And incase u don't know mister under 12 its illegal for any team to use under 12s {primary school kids} to play in the premiership.
They'd all get thier baby knees busted and be be hospitalized for a year like una croatian player
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by vichel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
well datz how low i classify ur team spud!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2008
we can't be that low we're in the premiership remember

u just watch your under 12s lose to juventus abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
manmustwac:

@A40
talk like person who get sense please. You know maradona and pele don retire since and are both using walking stick.

You must be a grinch tongue you take things too seriously i was only joking
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
A-40:

You must be a grinch tongue you take things too seriously i was only joking
am sorry A40
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
Sorry for yourself grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
wetin happen grin grin

juventus use juju 4 una? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.