Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

To All Men.... Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Men.... Must Read (1748 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / Why Men Must Stop Sucking Their Wives’ Breasts – Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
. 1. Before you start a relationship with a lady, you must think carefully about what you are about to do. A relationship is not something you should rush into or handle lightly. .

2. Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs? .

3. Being sexually attracted to her means absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up with. It may just be your hormones messing with your mind. A woman is more than her body and her sexuality. She has a life which you should be able to blend with. Can you do that? .

4. This lady has a history. Can you handle it? She has a past. Can you handle it? Can you handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses? Can you handle her dreams without being intimidated and becoming jealous? .

5. She already had a life before she met you. Can you fit into and help improve her life? .

6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to commit your life to helping her grow and become all that she can be, by God’s grace? .

7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote a large portion of your life towards the accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to pour your resources into making her all God plans for her to be? If you are not ready, don’t just bother. .

8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love you’, ask yourself if this is not just a moment of ‘emotional madness’. A lady needs much more than ‘I love you’. She needs your commitment. If you are not ready to make that commitment that will lead to marriage, please leave her alone in peace and stop wasting her time and resource.

1 Like

Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
for the men
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:
for the men
yeah!
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by MARX77(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
@maxity02,seems lyk u're speakin 4rm xperienc
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by rawtouch: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
....... and vice versa
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
MARX77:
@maxity02,seems lyk u're speakin 4rm xperienc
many yes
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
rawtouch:
....... and vice versa
i concur with u
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
interesting smiley
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
......number 4 especially. Can't stress enough the intimidation & jealousy part. Men who are secured enough to be okay a more "accomplished" woman as a romantic partner are hard to come by. I put quotes on accomplished 'cause we all know that is a Pandora's box w/ many sides in itself.
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by iykekelvins(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nicely Written wink
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by oteneaaron(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice....but its a two way traffic....it also applies to the ladies.......

1 Like

Re: To All Men.... Must Read by eaglejay13(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xiadnat:
......number 4 especially. Can't stress enough the intimidation & jealousy part. Men who are secured enough to be okay a more "accomplished" woman as a romantic partner are hard to come by. I put quotes on accomplished 'cause we all know that is a Pandora's box w/ many sides in itself.

You're quite correct on this, but most women tend to throw in the faces of the men and there's no way to know a woman who won't do such, so most men tend to avoid women that are more accomplished than them from the onset so as to avoid any insult at anytime in the relationship.
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
babe @ number 4 and 5.... chop knuckle dear!!!
but then again, this sounds a lot like Marriage and serious commitment.. cool
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Maxity02:

1. Before you start a relationship with a lady,
you must think carefully about what you are
about to do. A relationship is not something you
should rush into or handle lightly.

2. Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are
you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature
to meet her needs?

3. Being sexually attracted to her means
absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of likeness,
love or any other thing your mind may come up
with. It may just be your hormones messing with
your mind. A woman is more than her body and
her sexuality. She has a life which you should be
able to blend with. Can you do that?

4. This lady has a history. Can you handle it?
She has a past. Can you handle it? Can you
handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses?
Can you handle her dreams without being
intimidated and becoming jealous?

5. She already had a life before she met you.
Can you fit into and help improve her life?

6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to
commit your life to helping her grow and become
all that she can be, by God’s grace?

7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote a
large portion of your life towards the
accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to
pour your resources into making her all God
plans for her to be? If you are not ready, don’t
just bother.

8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love
you’, ask yourself if this is not just a moment of
‘emotional madness’. A lady needs much more
than ‘I love you’. She needs your commitment. If
you are not ready to make that commitment that
will lead to marriage, please leave her alone in
peace and stop wasting her time and resource.

OP now back at you, Ladies should also answer number with all honesty?
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

OP now back at you, Ladies should also answer number with all honesty?
pardon!
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Maxity02:
pardon!

Are you ready for a relationship with him? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet his needs?

in essence what are you ready to bring to the table, a lot of ladies brings lil or nothing (apart from sexx which is 50/50 last time i checked) but expect the guy to be willing to handle all her needs.. cool

1 Like

Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Are you ready for a relationship with him? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet his needs?

in essence what are you ready to bring to the table, a lot of ladies brings lil or nothing (apart from sexx which is 50/50 last time i checked) but expect the guy to be willing to handle all her needs.. cool
i advice u create thread... and I will be there with my cartels to tell u what we will bring to d table
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Maxity02:
i advice u create thread... and I will be there with my cartels to tell u what we will bring to d table

lol, nah, looking at nairaland, coments and likes and traffic only comes when the lady creates a thread, a guy would most likely get loads of views but lil being said, maybe some other time tho
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Maxity02(f): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, nah, looking at nairaland, coments and likes and traffic only comes when the lady creates a thread, a guy would most likely get loads of views but lil being said, maybe some other time tho
lolzzz

U very correct, don't worry I will do that my self, then mention u
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Maxity02:
lolzzz

U very correct, don't worry I will do that my self, then mention u
hmmmmm ok, if u say so
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by KingRex1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ladies be treating love nd commitment like their whole life is centred arnd it.

Jst passing..
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
*Modified* Lol
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by chigoizie7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
What about people who loves playing around?

Just d punni is all they need?

We don't always have to be serious u know?
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by firstking01(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one op
Re: To All Men.... Must Read by damesilver(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Woman, virtue, vanity and validation...

I heard a pastor sermonizing on a prerecorded audio clip that 'if you take every of a woman's words too seriously, you my commit murder.' The words of the poster written up there are fitting examples of the pastor's axiom.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Son Mohammed Aminu Marries Ghanaian Princess / Ronke My Landlord's Wife Opened The Zip Of My Trouser And She Started... (pics) / Don't Lie! Tell Us What Your Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.