Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (25690 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
There is so much misogyny in the world that some men hold harmful opinions but think those opinions are harmless. Using this thread, I will discuss reasons why men must not cheat.

1) Do Unto Others What You Would Want Others Do To You

If as a man, you don't want your wife to cheat on you, do not cheat on her. Some women are trustworthy and won't cheat on you but if you cheat as a man, you may be shooting yourself in the foot whether you like it or not.

2) Women Are Humans

Women are humans and are emotional. One thing that hurts them so much is when the husbands they so much love cheat on them. It is traumatizing! Do not traumatize them!

3) Think About Your Daughters And Their Matrimonial Homes

Do you as a man pray your daughters marry a man like you? Do you pray your daughters marry cheating, heartless men?!

4) The Kids Would Be Emotionally Shattered

Have you seen a shattered glass cup? Were you able to count the number of pieces? In a home in which the husband cheats, the children are shattered as glass cups? Is this what you want for your lovely children?

5) You Could Wipe The Family Off Through A Disease

You could extirpate the family through one disease or the other. Do not put another man's daughter through hell! Do not destroy your children's lives!

6) By Engaging In Husband-Must-Cheat Rhetorics, You Feed The Misconception That All Men Cheat

Not all men cheat!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Makes Sense !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
I feel Lalasticlala should see this. Some men should be educated, while others should be, perhaps, re-educated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:
Makes Sense !!!
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by iamJ(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wen sense fall on u

U will stop cheating

all these ones are old sch news op

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by iamJ(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:
Makes Sense !!!
u are back cheesy

Used 2days to cry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
u are back cheesy

Used 2days to cry

Cry for what? I get work, please Jude leave me alone.

Unlike you, till forever, no one has the details btw me and the lady, shame on you!

Go and apologize to that woman, if you didn't want her, you could have left her for those that wanted her. Unlike you, I'm more honorable. I'lllet sleeping dogs lie. Lets stay away from each other

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by iamJ(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Cry for what? I get work, please Jude leave me alone.

Unlike you, till forever, no one has the details btw me and the lady, shame on you!

Go and apologize to that woman, if you didn't want her, you could have left her for those that wanted her. Unlike you, I'm more honorable. I'lllet sleeping dogs lie. Lets stay away from each other
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see why its good to not be uneducated and ill informed

Every sensible person is aware that i was trolled, the girl you're talking abt is still following me grin still with me, even came online to insult the liars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont betray friends like u did poca, have u checked ur follower ship? They ran cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The moment they heard u were supersystem, how many girls have complained abt ur pm's?

And begging for love on whatsapp?

can u hear such abt me?

all u do on this forum is to run after girls and wen they reject u, u troll them, such a coward, stiil looking for ann? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u will see her

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Florblu(f): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
It is in their DNA.

Awon ELERIBU grin grin grin grin grin

#IAmNotOpenToMentions

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by towsyne: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by iamleumas: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
My New Year Financial plan grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by concupiscent: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
"Fellow men please do not be pressurized by society or the opposite gender to give up what you were naturally designed to do, if you don't want to do it, don't. If you do, do it unapologetically and with regal,charm and pride. You are a man!"

-concupiscent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by sunshineV(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
If I start bleeping my neighbor, comman beat me

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Aprokodoctor: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
A Nigerian doctor says you can get STD from your food!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_IxgQNqck
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
We should also stop that baseless mantra that men are polygamous in nature. It is even scarier when a woman says such. Liberate yourselves and save your relationships.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/nigerian-women-men-polygamous/

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
hmmmmmm i remember when i brought my situation here, instead of rebuking him for what he did, i was blamed for my reaction

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Icon79(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Not all men cheat but ALL men are capable of cheating. And to be quite honest with y'all, it takes the grace of God for a dude not to cheat. Nobody can live all his life eating the same dish every freaking day. You gotta change diet occasionally ... variety is the spice of life.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that it takes the Spirit of God and some level of self control for a man not to cheat.

O pari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Awww! nairaland ladies oyah start sending PM to this guy cos he ill make such a faithful guy.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by MrImole: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Must?

This Topic is dead on arrival.
Nonsense par excellence.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by jericco1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
cheating is an innate thing. we're all different.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
Awww! nairaland ladies oyah start sending PM to this guy cos he ill make such a faithful guy.

Now we have a male like you talking sense. Or is there anything he has pointed out that is detrimental to you menfolk?

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by datola: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Very good write up!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Icon79:
Not all men cheat but ALL men are capable of cheating. And to be quite honest with y'all, it takes the grace of God for a dude not to cheat. Nobody can live all his life eating the same dish every freaking day. You gotta change diet occasionally ... variety is the spice of life.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that it takes the Spirit of God and some level of self control for a man not to cheat.

O pari

On the contrary i believe a man that has no choice of woman is a hopeless fool.

Give me a lady that is sexually pleasing to my eyes and i will remain sexually faithful to her. Quote me in France.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bloom1:
There is so much misogyny in the world that some men hold harmful opinions but think those opinions are harmless. Using this thread, I will discuss reasons why men must not cheat.

1) Do Unto Others What You Would Want Others Do To You

If as a man, you don't want your wife to cheat on you, do not cheat on her. Some women are trustworthy and won't cheat on you but if you cheat as a man, you may be shooting yourself in the foot whether you like it or not.

2) Women Are Humans

Women are humans and are emotional. One thing that hurts them so much is when the husbands they so much love cheat on them. It is traumatizing! Do not traumatize them!

3) Think About Your Daughters And Their Matrimonial Homes

Do you as a man pray your daughters marry a man like you? Do you pray your daughters marry cheating, heartless men?!

4) The Kids Would Be Emotionally Shattered

Have you seen a shattered glass cup? Were you able to count the number of pieces? In a home in which the husband cheats, the children are shattered as glass cups? Is this what you want for your lovely children?

5) You Could Wipe The Family Off Through A Disease

You could extirpate the family through one disease or the other. Do not put another man's daughter through hell! Do not destroy your children's lives!

6) By Engaging In Husband-Must-Cheat Rhetorics, You Feed The Misconception That All Men Cheat

Not all men cheat!

You sweetheart. kiss

You will raise good sons who will be great fathers and husbands.

Now tell me, what do you want for lunch? My treat.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
lame excuse of an article. this is supposed to stop cheating

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by IAMSASHY(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
jericco1:
cheating is an innate thing. we're all different.
No it's not.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
How easy or possible do you think it is to be with one person forever?
If they are committed to protecting themselves from diseases, an open relationship/marriage is best.

Enough already with all the cheating blah blah blah..!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by jordyspices: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
hahahaha op wat of why women must not cheat cos a lot of dem dey knack apako outside well well dats hw a married woman snatched another married man from her married friend nd she was angry nd reported d friend to her husband na so d husband carry cane come flog the wife commot from d man car all dis happened in deir childs sch in ph #issanormalthing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by tydi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Use condom ,case close .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.