Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. (40683 Views)

Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Chijioke Anyacho Repents Olumides Girl, To Prove It Was A Real Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by naijathings(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
wow

wow

wow
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
WOW!!!!!!!

LALASTICLALA COME AND SEE OOOO

PASWORD; OLAJUMOKE, SNAKE
I have learn. Let me write one post and include this password.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by gist4kidsblog: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
U mean biro
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Jdbrasco2: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Awesome! Dis guy is talented oo
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Iamlordgee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
See as Bruce be like vampire

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by slimbless(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
But that Ben Bruce face ehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by lexzycc: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
He is blessed
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by 2tees03(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Immatex:
Why have he not drawn himself??
. Wat r u trying to say?
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by gist4kidsblog: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Warldbest:
shocked nt suprise we wise men from the east
wetin dis one dey talk.... Tribalism oshi

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
slimbless:
But that Ben Bruce face ehn!!!
LoL you're funny
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by wink2015(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=18pt]Chijioke, This is preparing you for the Biafran republic.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by OCTAVO: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by wink2015(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:
Here's a photo of the genius himself.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Chikpat(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
The guy z gud and his works a wonder!
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Peacefulgold(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=obidevine post=43592684]Here's a photo of the genius himself.[/quote
Dis guy is really gifted...how do I get his contact....i need a piece from him...

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Chommieblaq(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Nice ... But I don't really like it when someone or a group of people feel the need to measure their success against that of others. Everybody is unique in their own way.
This thread was brought up because of that Olumide guy's realistic paintings that made front page, earlier today. You could have at least waited a week na..... lol haba.
You just said my mind.....

5 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by abbey621(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
How do I get this guy's contact? I like to invest in him.....see talent!

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Dbisector(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:
Nigerians are indeed masters at whatever they put their back into. I came across these drawings by a dude named Chijioke Anyacho and the interesting thing is that he uses ball point pens to draw, check some of his work out, they are indeed awesome.
Wow, this Awsome, how can one get the dude, need something like this
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by danidee10(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
All i can say is fuuucccccck!!!!!!
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by adbokus(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Warldbest:
shocked nt suprise we wise men from the east
you should be ashamed of yourself. wonder why it's so difficult to just see a Nigerian...

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:
Nigerians are indeed masters at whatever they put their back into. I came across these drawings by a dude named Chijioke Anyacho and the interesting thing is that he uses ball point pens to draw, check some of his work out, they are indeed awesome.
Jesus! See basket mouth nose. If he catch am ehhhh! Dude u re gud.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Peacefulgold post=43595637][/quote]
You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho)
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Immatex(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
2tees03:
. Wat r u trying to say?

If photographers don't photography themselves artists should draw themselves.

He draw others, he should post a drawing of himself
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by kolima1067(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Nice ... But I don't really like it when someone or a group of people feel the need to measure their success against that of others. Everybody is unique in their own way.
This thread was brought up because of that Olumide guy's realistic paintings that made front page, earlier today. You could have at least waited a week na..... lol haba.
i wonder o

3 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dbisector:

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dbisector:

You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho) or via email anyachochijioke@gmail.com
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Name checkers.......make una come see o
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
To get in touch with him you can
You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho) or via email anyachochijioke@gmail.com
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
abbey621:
How do I get this guy's contact? I like to invest in him.....see talent!

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello...Please send me the contact of this guy. I want to pay him to do some work for me.

Thanks in advance
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by LooseCanon(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Peacefulgold post=43595637][/quote] i knw the dude, he a friend on fb. . .if u on fb,hit me up and i wil gv u his fb username. . . its his full name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Art Made With Pencil Shavings / Do You Draw Comics? Manga? / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.