Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. (40702 Views)

Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Chijioke Anyacho Repents Olumides Girl, To Prove It Was A Real Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by jasent(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:

I wasn't comparing Olumide to Chijioke by creating this thread. I appreciate Olumide's work as much as I appreciate Chijioke's work.
then wot stopped u from creating the thread long ago?

3 Likes

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by elopee3000(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Nice ... But I don't really like it when someone or a group of people feel the need to measure their success against that of others. Everybody is unique in their own way.
This thread was brought up because of that Olumide guy's realistic paintings that made front page, earlier today. You could have at least waited a week na..... lol haba.
then where re the northerners in anything to make Nigeria great re they not the one ruling this country for more than 37 years

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by elopee3000(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
bankyblue:
Could this be real! Anyway am happy that an Ipob is doing something with his life wink
am happy that almajiri and area boys re fighting ewu zamfara like u
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by CodeHouse: 2:14am On Mar 09, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
WOW!!!!!!!

LALASTICLALA COME AND SEE OOOO

PASSWORD; OLAJUMOKE, SNAKE

*modified
This FTC is dedicated to all app0licant of #68RC

grin
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 2:40am On Mar 09, 2016
jasent:
then wot stopped u from creating the thread long ago?

Coincidence I guess
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by miracleedwards: 5:17am On Mar 09, 2016
YourNemesis:
Nice ... But I don't really like it when someone or a group of people feel the need to measure their success against that of others. Everybody is unique in their own way.
This thread was brought up because of that Olumide guy's realistic paintings that made front page, earlier today. You could have at least waited a week na..... lol haba.
This guy's works was posted some time last year even before that of yesterday you check again. They are both good I believe I also would not want see it as comparison thanks
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2016
To get in touch with him You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho) or via email - (anyachochijioke@gmail.com)
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2016
To get in touch with him You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho) or via email - (anyachochijioke@gmail.com)
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Dominiq(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Pls send me ur mobile number to dis email: dominikachi2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Dominiq:
Pls send me ur mobile number to dis email: dominikachi2002@yahoo.co.uk

To get in touch with him You can add him on facebook
(Chijioke Anyacho) or via email -
(anyachochijioke@gmail.com)
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Do you know what is known as, Live and Let Live ?

Read my signature..

Stop limiting yourself by comparism..

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by hob(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
dude got talent..........i always appreciate artistic drawings
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Obinna1074: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
He is indeed talented and his gift will make room for him. So much talents in this country, how many of them are being harnessed?

View below a pencil portrait I made for Governor Ambode for your assessment...
http://www.obinnaonyenali.com/2015/10/can-you-identify-person-in-this-portrait.html
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Obinna1074:
He is indeed talented and his gift will make room for him. So much talents in this country, how many of them are being harnessed?

View below a pencil portrait I made for Governor Ambode for your assessment...
http://www.obinnaonyenali.com/2015/10/can-you-identify-person-in-this-portrait.html

Nice one
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chijioke
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by kay29000(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
slimbless:
But that Ben Bruce face ehn!!!

E be like Freddie Kruger face.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 3:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Where is this genius?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Art Made With Pencil Shavings / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye / Do You Draw Comics? Manga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.