Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Don't Want A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want A Girlfriend (1901 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lately people have been asking me why I don't have a girlfriend, the reasons are enormous, I'm a very happy and emotional person, the few times I've been in a relationship always causes heartache for me.

The girls either will cheat, lie, nag, betray and even back stab me. So I resigned from relationships. wink I discover that I sleep better, wake up and not thinking of calling anybody or sending a text to anybody. Infact, I don't bother about anybody just myself. I get to hang out with any free chick with no strings attached. We meet up have fun and go our separate ways.

Guys, I feel more at peace without a girlfriend. Thanks
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Nova15: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ehhhh.....how does this poo help the naira gain against the dollar? undecided
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
cool kkk ooo good 4u
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Elosky: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
I blame GEJ for this
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op I was once like u until konji started wiring me badly cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Op I once once like u until konji started wiring me badly cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nova15:
Ehhhh.....how does this poo help the naira gain against the dollar? undecided
definitely for a poo brain like yours cheesy
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
And you had to create a thread for this? undecided

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Op I once once like u until konji started wiring me badly cheesy
buy konjitivitis to reduce it. cheesy

Domesticated flings or purchase it from streets.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirthisthickkal: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
Lately people have been asking me why I don't have a girlfriend, the reasons are enormous, I'm a very happy and emotional person, the few times I've been in a relationship always causes heartache for me.

The girls either will cheat, lie, nag, betray and even back stab me. So I resigned from relationships. wink I discover that I sleep better, wake up and not thinking of calling anybody or sending a text to anybody. Infact, I don't bother about anybody just myself. [/b]I get to hang out with any free chick with no strings attached. We meet up have fun and go our separate ways.

[b]i stand by you bro, unfortunately the last time i tried it too, it didnt last long because i became Hot whenever i see a lady twerking her butt in front of me. You just can cheat nature.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
And you had to create a thread for this? undecided

undecided
yes ooo... It's waste of time. A msg to my buddies, quit having headaches over these worthless bitches. tongue
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
buy konjitivitis to reduce it. cheesy

Domesticated flings or purchase it from streets.
hellloooo should I re-iterate to u dat sexually transmitted diseases aren't a joke?

Until u try to pee and it's very painful, only den will u neva try to hav multiple sex partners.. this isn't a joke.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
hellloooo should I re-iterate to u dat sexually transmitted diseases aren't a joke?

Until u try to pee and it's very painful, only den will u neva try to hav multiple sex partners.. this isn't a joke.

What's the difference? We just keep deceiving ourselves.

The so called girlfriend sleeps around with other guys get infect and one plays Mr. Loyal and still gets infected.

Be wise! A guy that sleeps with a girl has come in contact with all the disease the girl might have come in contact with same with the girls.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
yes ooo... It's waste of time. A msg to my buddies, quit having headaches over these worthless bitches. tongue

Right now, you've lost your sense of reasoning undecided
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

i stand by you bro, unfortunately the last time i tried it too, it didnt last long because i became Hot whenever i see a lady twerking her butt in front of me. You just can cheat nature.
yes you can! wink relieve yourself with freebies and life continues...
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
What's the difference? We just keep deceiving ourselves.

The so called girlfriend sleeps around with other guys get infect and one plays Mr. Loyal and still gets infected.

Be wise! A guy that sleeps with a girl has come in contact with all the disease the girl might have come in contact with same with the girls.
2 me, u seem like a virgin dat really wants to hav sex and is very very fustrated.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:

Right now, you've lost your sense of reasoning undecided
nah... I just serve the bitter pill.

Okay of what use is a cheating girlfriend?
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
I too dont need a boyfriend i feel free at heart

Especially wen it was ur bestfrnd who betrayes ya

Left her to her happiness gonna miss her tho

Years doesnt determine ur frndship level

grin no emotional attachment bt true nd real frnds around to make u happy nd smile
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
2 me, u seem like a virgin dat really wants to hav sex and is very very fustrated.
really? What's so special about sex? It's the cheapest commodity sold on the social media now.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
I too dont need a boyfriend i feel free at heart

Especially wen it was ur bestfrnd who betrayes ya

Left her to her happiness gonna miss her tho

Years doesnt determine ur frndship level

grin no emotional attachment bt true nd real frnds around to make u happy nd smile
that's my kind of girl jor... Why imprison yourself and suffer heartache and betrayal when you can be free and happy?
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
I support u op, No girlfriend No problem
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by fabulous2000(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
U ar nt serious guy....hw does this put food on mai table
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
that's my kind of girl jor... Why imprison yourself and suffer heartache and betrayal when you can be free and happy?

Abi o i wish them the best they have done what they wanted and are happy enjoying it

Bt my new happiness will make me turn a blind mind to it

I advise people to b careful of frnds sha no matter d years spent togeda frnds will turn their backs nd stab u

grin
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Nova15: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:

The girls either will cheat, lie, nag, betray and even back stab me. So I resigned from relationships. wink I discover that I sleep better, wake up and not thinking of calling anybody or sending a text to anybody. Infact, I don't bother about anybody just myself. I get to hang out with any free chick with no strings attached. We meet up have fun and go our separate ways.

I think someone just got dumped.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abi o i wish them the best they have done what they wanted and are happy enjoying it

Bt my new happiness will make me turn a blind mind to it

I advise people to b careful of frnds sha no matter d years spent togeda frnds will turn their backs nd stab u

grin
my dear you are so right with the last statement. An ex of five years left me just like that with no explanation. I was shocked and couldn't believe it that someone I smile with everyday can wake up one morning look me in the eyes and say it's over even after I proposed and she said yes!
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirthisthickkal: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
yes you can! wink relieve yourself with freebies and life continues...
today, the gud news is that i can live without a girlfriend and stay without sex its just a matter of discipline
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nova15:

I think someone just got dumped.
was betrayed and back stabbed!
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

today, the gud news is that i can live without a girlfriend and stay without sex its just a matter of discipline
yes, it's all in mind especially if you stay away from guys discussing sex as if it adds a value to your personality.
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
But you prefer girlfriends with benefits nice to see you again wink wink
sirhot:

Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirhot:
my dear you are so right with the last statement. An ex of five years left me just like that with no explanation. I was shocked and couldn't believe it that someone I smile with everyday can wake up one morning look me in the eyes and say it's over even after I proposed and she said yes!

Talk bou ur bf nd bestfrnd

U trusted them to d bestfrnd took her as a sister showed her love was loyal to her was there wen help was needed she helped too bt was hurt by wat she did she wasnt even remorseful i wud av forgiven nd left bf for he bt she denied wen it was tru nd i felt like NOTHING i mean sumone dat out of my will i was there for her God dey wat u sow shall u reap i wish her d best
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
ellacute45:
But you prefer girlfriends with benefits nice to see you again wink wink
You again?

Haha... grin of course! I don't care whether she got home or has eaten or has money. None of my business!
Re: I Don't Want A Girlfriend by sirhot(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Talk bou ur bf nd bestfrnd

U trusted them to d bestfrnd took her as a sister showed her love was loyal to her was there wen help was needed she helped too bt was hurt by wat she did she wasnt even remorseful i wud av forgiven nd left bf for he bt she denied wen it was tru nd i felt like NOTHING i mean sumone dat out of my will i was there for her God dey wat u sow shall u reap i wish her d best
its sad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 10 Sex Myths Debunked! / Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.