Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service (18679 Views)

If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal / Ex-head Of Service, Steve Oronsaye, Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by StOla: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good news.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by excel101(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I think EFCC is bent on taking no corruption from anybody this time.
There's nothing special that EFCC is doing, its just arrest and release

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by 4nobody4every1: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
modath:

This old man is a thief, after this, his pensions task force scam will be revisited...

People make cases for private sector to be allowed into public service claiming they will be more efficient & proactive..

Orosanye is nothing but a proactive efficient looter. sad
cool

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by blackpanda: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
themall:
Oransanye is a modest civil servant. he will come out of it. APC is already implementing his report on permanent secretaries and directors.

What has this got to do this his broad daylight robbery
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by PublicAssurance: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=18pt]Nigeria needs brand new prisons for these high profile criminals. In all fairness, they should not be in the current dilapidated prisons. [/size]
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by blackpanda: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
excel101:
There's nothing special that EFCC are doing, its just arrest and release

Whom have they released
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by excel101(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

so he should be let off because he introduced a nice policy?
Nigerians!!! I fear fear for una oo.
What have they done with other acclaimed corrupt person's they've been, is it no same arrest bail and release?
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by flokii: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
m still expecting this headline...

EFCC, DSS & NA joint team arrests Former President Jonathan from his Otueke home..

grin cheesy

some wailers go don shiiit for body like that

it's loading tho... and Inevitable

it would be d first of its kind in Naija's history
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by excel101(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

so he should be let off because he introduced a nice policy?
Nigerians!!! I fear fear for una oo.
This was exactly what the President did as a military head of state(coupist) after he overthrew the democratically elected president (Alhaji Shehu Shagari) he started arresting his enemies in the name of corruption. He has not changed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Teespice(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
ministeriallist:
Watching as they keep acting drama for us. After bail, case close

not true.

the person is expected to always be present in court for his hearing and trial.

if he misses a court sitting without cogent excuse, his bail will be revoked and a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest.

you guys often mistake bail for acquittal which is not meant to be.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Paperwhite(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=cocoberry post=43598643][/quote]Lol cool.Well you're not wrong dear.These crooks are just leering @ the so called "kwarraption" fight as they know deep in their hearts that Buhari is corruption himself which was the ironic dummy they sold to gullible folks.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
D year of massive arrest Thank God am not a politician!
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by nickxtra(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
themall:
Oransanye is a modest civil servant. he will come out of it. APC is already implementing his report on permanent secretaries and directors.d
Nor b only modest, na modern

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by ministeriallist: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Teespice:

not true.

if he misses a court sitting without cogent excuse, his bail will be revoked and a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest.

Ok ooo. We're watching as d usual drama unfolds. I can never b disappointed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Freedom4us: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2016

[size=14pt]Again they only arrest southerners
For the north they arrest their offices instead of the people.[/size]

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Audu was known to have stolen N11 Billion not only wasn't even arrested ,yet he ran for office under APC.
Imagine the hypocrisy

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by drnelson: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Mandingo is waiting inside prison see fresh Yansh[/size]
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by datribune: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2016
themall:
Oransanye is a modest civil servant. he will come out of it. APC is already implementing his report on permanent secretaries and directors.

U ar dead wrong. Oronsaye has a lot of questions to answer.
Under GEJ, Oronsaye was indicted by d office of d Auditor-General to d tune of N123b Naira in d pension fraud but curiously & bizarrely, inspite of his indictment, d conscienceless GEJ went ahead to appoint him to d board of d NNPC.

Oronsaye's indictment:

1) N52billion monthly pension payments unaccounted for.

2) Collects N1.03billion kickbacks from Pensions Union.

3) Cornered N15.6billion meant for settlement of Death Benefits.

4) N54billion transferred from 58 illegal accounts can’t be traced.

5) Pocketed N113million pension fund diverted to a contingency account that turned out to be a State House account.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:34am On Mar 09, 2016
themall:
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, this man Is a crook.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by anonimi: 3:33am On Mar 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, this man Is a crook.

...like almost all of us. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by anonimi: 3:35am On Mar 09, 2016
PublicAssurance:
Nigeria needs brand new prisons for these high profile criminals. In all fairness, they should not be in the current dilapidated prisons.

Are you for real

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by excel101(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Whom have they released
Since your only source of information is heresay, them say. Olisa Metuh, Umeh, Orubebe etc
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by blackpanda: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2016
excel101:
Since your only source of information is heresay, them say. Olisa Metuh, Umeh, Orubebe etc

But the cases are still on. Bail is not the same thing as acquittal. We are running a democracy and there is a legal process.

Btw u dont have to sound condescending. U aint smarter than anybody
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Bluffly: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I responded to your statement.
your argument was not based on innocence or guilty, but on the fact that he is good on the job, which should be enough to erase whatever criminal offense he might have committed.
except your thought is different from what you have in that post of yours.
So if I work for you made 2 million and later embezzled 1.5 million, will you permit me to keep working for you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by DeRay98(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Teespice:

not true.

Bros, Does these ignorant reactions/posting from so many Degree and Diploma brandishing young people not show you how uneducated our youths are? And why there is always high failure rate in WAEC and UME?
They pure out their criticism in a hurry based on assumptions rather than a true comprehension of the issue of discuss and they feel justified
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by OlujobaSamuel: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Bluffly:

So if I work for you made 2 million and later embezzled 1.5 million, will you permit me to keep working for you.
lol, wen u no wan kpeme.
I think the question is for the guy I quoted sha and not for me.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Rexnegro(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2016
gabazin080:
Hmmm. Dullard Buhari taking revenge on the last administration, all in the name of fighting kwuaruption because he lost trice
try get sense na...told You that weed is bad for u but You no hear now see how You spit rubbish online....if every present govt dey fight /probe corruption of the past govt maybe nigeria for Don better small
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by InvertedHammer: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2016
/
It is very easy to end corruption in Nigeria.

All is needed is a crazy President and 3 scapegoats.

Nigerians are cowards and fun-loving.

Grab OBJ and dash him 20years with no possibility of parole. Dash IBB 20. Grab one more godfather and haul him in. Give the rest the opportunity to return loot. Thereafter, Nigeria will be quiet for decades.

The temperament of Abacha, El Rufai and the dude in Ghana that nailed corrupt politicians will be needed.
/
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by 4nobody4every1: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
It is very easy to end corruption in Nigeria.

All is needed is a crazy President and 3 scapegoats.

Nigerians are cowards and fun-loving.

Grab OBJ and dash him 20years with no possibility of parole. Dash IBB 20. Grab one more godfather and haul him in. Give the rest the opportunity to return loot. Thereafter, Nigeria will be quiet for decades.

The temperament of Abacha, El Rufai and the dude in Ghana that nailed corrupt politicians will be needed
/
..Gbam

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by george3132001(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2016
EFCC IS A TOOTHLESS BULL DOG
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Teespice(f): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2016
DeRay98:

Bros, Does these ignorant reactions/posting from so many Degree and Diploma brandishing young people not show you how uneducated our youths are? And why there is always high failure rate in WAEC and UME?
They pure out their criticism in a hurry based on assumptions rather than a true comprehension of the issue of discuss and they feel justified

I understand your sentiments bro.

ps- I am a female not a bro.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by DeRay98(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Teespice:

I understand your sentiments bro.

ps- I am a female not a bro.
Sorry, my mistake. Thanks for the correction
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Bluffly: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
themall:
so all those who introduce good policies must be thieves and we should not highlight their good work.
when will Nigerians stop over killing themselves

You ehn. I mistakenly quoted OjulobaSamuel instead of you. So here is your question. If I work for you made 2 million and later embezzled 1.5 million, will you permit me to keep working for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.