Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service (18689 Views)

If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal / Ex-head Of Service, Steve Oronsaye, Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Bluffly: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

lol, wen u no wan kpeme.
I think the question is for the guy I quoted sha and not for me.

Yes yes, Its not for you but the guy you quoted. I have redirected the question.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, this man Is a crook.
Oransonye is a crook?!
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bluffly:

You ehn. I mistakenly quoted OjulobaSamuel instead of you. So here is your question. If I work for you made 2 million and later embezzled 1.5 million, will you permit me to keep working for you?
If it's you I will use my sodangi narrow on your blokos! but am talking about Oransonye. Do you know him?
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Donclaracuzo: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Arrested for making abokis with sch cert leave positions meant for degree holder in fed civil service. B4 then, if u go to places like CBN, u would see kettles littering every where within the premises of where the economic policies of the country are being planned. A place that attracts international figures. They have been working out plans to nail him. Watch out next for ihejirika, the killer of boko haram!
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by homosapien(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Paperwhite:
Arresting endlessly with no convictions.Yet the APC band of the thieves that bleeded their states & the nation have remained untouchable.Wake me up when someone is in jail.

It is the job of the court to convict not EFCC. So direct your anger to the court not EFCC.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Bluffly: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
themall:

If it's you I will use my sodangi narrow on your blokos! but am talking about Oransonye. Do you know him?

If you can do that to me then what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I know Oransaye, a human being. Even a criminal can preach to you while doing evil behind. Forget things o. Ile ti mo ba ni yen.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bluffly:

If you can do that to me then what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I know Oransaye, a human being. Even a criminal can preach to you while doing evil behind. Forget things o. Ile ti mo ba ni yen.
You obviously HATE this man called Oransonye
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Bluffly: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
themall:

You obviously HATE this man called Oransonye
Its not about hate but the truth.
Re: EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bluffly:
Its not about hate but the truth.
OK, HATE AND TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola / Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? / Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.