Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried (6142 Views)

Please Help; I'm Too Shy / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Score?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Baiysam:

hmmmm.. Which polytechnic?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
What's the website to check results online please?
jamb.org.ng
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
hmmmm.. Which polytechnic?
Fed Poly Ilaro
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Baiysam:

Fed Poly Ilaro
Ok.. Goodluck
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Ok.. Goodluck
Tanks
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Oyindebrah(f): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
But I'm trying to check its asking me for serial number and pin...when its my first time on checking on jamb.org.ng
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Oyindebrah(f): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Do I need pin and any SN to check?
ALKARULEZZ:
jamb.org.ng
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by yellowbeauty(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2016
you shouldn't be hiding or dodging your mates because they all in school, don't be devastated because you didn't get admission
in 2013 I took my waec and jamb with nice scores but I couldn't get admission....what did I do then?,,,instead of staying indoors and hiding from my mates, I started searching for work and now I'm working in a very nice company......don't panic cos you're still young and there are still enough opportunities for you

1 Like

Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
you shouldn't be hiding or dodging your mates because they all in school, don't be devastated because you didn't get admission
in 2013 I took my waec and jamb with nice scores but I couldn't get admission....what did I do then?,,,instead of staying indoors and hiding from my mates, I started searching for work and now I'm working in a very nice company......don't panic cos you're still young and there are still enough opportunities for you

Thanks for your encouragement
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2016
Pls guyz i'm considering predegree in oau is it advisable?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by sammyscholar(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Baiysam:
And the most annoying part is my parent are less concerned especially my dad.
hello, dont blame you parents because you are yet gain admission into tertiary institution. Not even in public forum like this. Unless they have the wherewithal and they are not ready to help; I see no reason why you should say that your parents are not concerned. You already learnt a work and you can see yourself through school with the proceeds you get from that. Get relevant materials and begin to prepare for your subsequent examinations. I wish you best of luck. Cheers!
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
No

Drop ur registration number, lemme check it 4u
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
Nice one dear
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by lepasharon(f): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
What is this thing about kids in naija going to uni late?

1 Like

Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by AnodaIT(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
lolaluv1:

Cheer up. You are not alone.
Back then, WAEC and JAMB dealt mercilessly with people. It was NECO that came to the rescue.

Even now, it's private universities and NOUN that people are using to assist themselves.
You can look at that option too. Or start some courses. This world has passed just sitting at home.
Will you marry me?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by lolaluv1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Baiysam:

Tanks, first lady on this thread

You are welcome.

I know it's not easy at least I've seen it happen to friends. Sometimes you will feel so bad you won't want to eat because you feel like you are a disappointment and your parents are looking at you with side eyes. Like you are just consuming their food for nothing.

And some of your friends will start carrying shoulder that they are now higher institution students.

But things cannot remain the same forever. Like play, like play one day you will look back and be like na me be this?

I have an acquaintance who stayed home for 7 years. He eventually finished with a 2.1and is rounding off his PhD in Australia.
Be strong and don't give up.
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by lolaluv1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
AnodaIT:
Will you marry me?
Looool. cheesy
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by sammyscholar(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one dear
hello bro, could I get your whatsap digits? I want to have some words with you.
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by lolaluv1(f): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Elxandre(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
http://Jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme
It's free.
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by WAZOBIA3: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Baiysam:

Thanks. Besides which uni did u choose?
UNIPORT
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
sammyscholar:
hello bro, could I get your whatsap digits? I want to have some words with you.
Hope your mail is working?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
fejikudz:

I just like this dude (no homo)

Tosyne2.much making common sense since time memorial
Baba, na me hail pass ooooo cheesy
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by sammyscholar(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hope your mail is working?
yes
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Opeade939(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
You don't need to be devastated,or to be dodging your friends because they're in sch and you're not.
Since you choose a polytechnic,why don't you start from there?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by philiancoop(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Finished in 2011, at 16. Got O'levels after my second attempt in 2013 at 18. The same year I took UTME and got 256. Money issue no let me use am. I was frustrated and returned in 2015 after trying other options apart from conventional University education and took UTME again had 227 at 20. I'm now an engineering student in one of the federal Universities you can rate within first 8 at age 21. I was good all along... Never failed an exam, but the Bible says ... Time and CHANCE happeneth to them all. Not by power bro! Today, my classmates are within age 14-16 mainly. My maturing, charisma and experience is next to none... I made it. You too can!
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by tomiobj(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Baiysam:

Bro i studied my books like hell
Have you ever done cbt practice
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2016
tomiobj:
. Have you ever done cbt practice
Yes i did
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2016
lepasharon:
What is this thing about kids in naija going to uni late?

Miss, is not our fault?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2016
sammyscholar:
hello, dont blame you parents because you are yet gain admission into tertiary institution. Not even in public forum like this. Unless they have the wherewithal and they are not ready to help; I see no reason why you should say that your parents are not concerned. You already learnt a work and you can see yourself through school with the proceeds you get from that. Get relevant materials and begin to prepare for your subsequent examinations. I wish you best of luck. Cheers!

Bro, i knw what am saying they neva sponsored my exams, the skill i learnt is nt by their making?
Re: I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried by Baiysam(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2016
I appreciate ur comments, pls keep it rolling in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam / Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses / Waec Nov/dec 2010 Gce Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.