Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? (32996 Views)

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / Do "Virgin Guys" Exist? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by bsayo: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yes there is,BUT hard to find like liquid in thy eyeball
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
ypeace:
i just pray my wife doesn't have this 'night long' thinking. What happens to morning and afternoon sessions?
I was specifically speaking of the wedding night.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by 41lady(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am 28years still virgin and not gay, I had a girlfriend b4, never touch because agreed on that. And my friends do ask me if my manhood is still alive? And for sure still living. The reason why I am still virgin is because I got neither the liver to even toast a lady nor lure her. I travelled out of Naija, there'a an FM program in cameroun where someone can send a lady's or guys number, whom he or she's admiring and they will help u connect but could not do that, because I am not good in french.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by ndcide(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fumiex:
everyone keeps talking about virgin ladies n it seems to piss me off.....na only girl God sign to b virgin.... what abt d guys??

A big yes. There are lots of Virgin guys even in their 30s who have refused to bow to the seducing spirit of the last days and are not ashamed of it.

And nothing is wrong with them health wise. Just like Daniel and the three Hebrew boys in Babylon, they just decided to stand out when others are falling.

2 Likes

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by dayotheone(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
am still a virgin, ... it's not easy thou, due to opposition... but my decision makes me strong.. and I hope I will survive till I get married
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by IndianBwoy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Still a virgin.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by petkoffDrake(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
If I tell u all am a virgin now... U all will think am lieyn.... And am 23yrs...

Might break it shaa... Just DAT shy shy no gree me, and no mean lady that can do it with me... They'll all want me to make d first move... But shyness no gree embarassed
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by LordDecency(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Just did,the result are in..... you ain't a virgin cheesy

That's Not My Result Ooo....

Check It Well... cheesy
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by LordDecency(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
petkoffDrake:
If I tell u all am a virgin now... U all will think am lieyn.... And am 23yrs...

Might break it shaa... Just DAT shy shy no gree me, and no mean lady that can do it with me... They'll all want me to make d first move... But shyness no gree embarassed

Enter Rough Hood Na Dem Baes Go Ra.pe Yhu grin
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
LordDecency:

That's Not My Result Ooo....

Check It Well... cheesy
It is,I was thorough wink
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Till thy kingdom come
hahahahha. Well, u"d only knw a male virgin wen u hav sex with him.. dats just it.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by uzoormah(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
I AM ONE OF THEM
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by ypeace: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was specifically speaking of the wedding night.
wedding morning and afternoon nko? Must the action begin in the night?.....smh
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by francistolorun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Believe it or not, never slept with any lady before my marriage, and been married for over 3years now without sex with another woman. Am a complete man and only got attracted to my woman. Though always avoiding temptation
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
ypeace:
wedding morning and afternoon nko? Must the action begin in the night?.....smh
Gosh! Do what ya like.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by arusoncd(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
virginity is for boys and girls not men and woman: if your mother is no longer a woman like wise your father.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by arusoncd(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
virginity is for boys and girls not men and woman: if your mother is no longer a virgin like wise your father.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by lovely17(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
18 and a virgin but if I get a chance I won't pass, don't know why I keep the virginity sef

1 Like

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by arusoncd(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
virginity is for boys and girls not men and woman: if your mother is no longer a virgin like wise your father too.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
ki lon je virgin? virgin ko, beast ni
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by arusoncd(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
virginity is for boys and girls not men and woman: if your mother is no longer a virgin like wise your father too.na so oh.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by saintneo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
falconey:
Yes my cousin Alex and thats because he is in prison

u say them prisoners never rod him nyash?
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by IAIT: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
While most people will not believe this, I know a few guys that were virgins before marriage. So yes, they still exist!
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by AlexVercetti(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
yes..I'm 22 n still a virgin...WE PLENTY FOR NAIJA
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Alfred234(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't know why people especially Africans are so obsessed with virginity I don't care if you are a virgin or not. My own is that you shouldn't be a hoe
BTW I'm still a virgin but am just 20
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by toshmann(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Of course
We are still here cool
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fumiex:
everyone keeps talking about virgin ladies n it seems to piss me off.....na only girl God sign to b virgin.... what abt d guys??
yess i am one of them, and i know many of them
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Chimdiebere(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes.
They can be that size an keep it covered tell they weddin' night, then be as beastly as they please all the night long.
FACT: LIE! Virgins can't stay that long in bed! who's deceiving you? I know what am saying. you can argue all you want! Virgins especially male don't even know how to please a hot woman on bed not to talk of going long in bed! I just laugh and shake my head when I read all these! FYI, I last longer than other "virgin" guys on bed 400%!
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by danielnomzy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fumiex:
Am a living testimony
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chimdiebere:
FACT: LIE! Virgins can't stay that long in bed! who's deceiving you? I know what am saying. you can argue all you want! Virgins especially male don't even know how to please a hot woman on bed not to talk of going long in bed! I just laugh and shake my head when I read all these! FYI, I last longer than other "virgin" guys on bed 400%!
I say they can.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Chimdiebere(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gerrard59:
They do. I know about three in my department myself included. One is for religious beliefs. The other I don't know.

Mine is simply personal and health reasons(wouldn't want to start having health complications in the name of skin-skin).
use lamb skin condoms or ultra thin condoms(recommended) and stop killing your self!
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Asiri1991: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am one. Proudly a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.