Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? (33028 Views)

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / Do "Virgin Guys" Exist? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Andrew1David(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2016
hadaydoyin:
you said "men" not boys.....!!!

There is no "Man "DT is a virgin

maybe boys tho
Completely disagree with u. Despite d fact that we live in a morally decaying society, does not mean we no longer have men that fear God. A man that has the fear of God in him will not defile God's temple (his body) with a mere pleasure that may not last for more than 3 hrs b4 guilt sets in. In a nut shell, though rare, but virgin men still do exist in our society.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by SORREY(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2016
yes,i am a virgin.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by younglas: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
I am a virgin for today
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by aminupeople: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
m the one
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by herrdeustch: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2016
yes they do
Fumiex:
everyone keeps talking about virgin ladies n it seems to piss me off.....na only girl God sign to b virgin.... what abt d guys??
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Jiokezee(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes i'm one of them. I'm 21yrs and i'm a virgin but i hav kissed and romance alot of girls but i'v never sex woman in my life. desame to my nephew his 22yrs dating a girl a for 6yrs but he has sex de girl even for once. So virgin men are still in exitence believe me.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by adelaface(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2016
I'm 24, graduated from a federal university, served in one of the most promiscuous communities in this part of the world, currently doing my postgraduate studies in another federal university and Yes! I AM A VIRGIN.
And with God's help, I will remain a virgin till I'm married. I'm not unique, I have friends and older ones who are faithful enough to fear God and see premarital sex as sin.

You also can! It is a thing of the mind, and a thing of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by niyi123: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
enieme:

I'm not pained cos I have Nothing to be pained about.
So did you have to advertise yourself?
I don't see how that is of any concern to you.
Virginity isn't an ultimate ticket to successful marriage anyways.

Truly virginity is not ultimate ticket to successful marriage, but is only guarantee not to marry an ex-olosho. Because there is no difference between oloshos and a ladies sleeping with guys that not yet married to them officially in the name of boyfriend/girlfriend affair.
Virginity is purity and dignity both spiritually and morally.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by mytym(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2016
adelaface:
I'm 24, graduated from a federal university, served in one of the most promiscuous communities in this part of the world, currently doing my postgraduate studies in another federal university and Yes! I AM A VIRGIN.
And with God's help, I will remain a virgin till I'm married. I'm not unique, I have friends and older ones who are faithful enough to fear God and see premarital sex as sin.

You also can! It is a thing of the mind, and a thing of the spirit.

Jiokezee:
Yes i'm one of them. I'm 21yrs and i'm a virgin but i hav kissed and romance alot of girls but i'v never sex woman in my life. desame to my nephew his 22yrs dating a girl a for 6yrs but he has sex de girl even for once. So virgin men are still in exitence believe me.

Even ladies didn't wanna date a virgin.
Keep it up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by woleabayo(f): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin no boo boo....
Only 18 an 19 are teens but legally adults.

No virgin on the side of guys because once u don discharge during ur sleep u are disvirgin but their are virgin lady out there even thousand self .
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by erosimo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I Don't know sad sad

how I wan know sad
Try to do it with then u will know. I can assure u
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by RillJ(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
What does it take to be a virgin pls. It sounds gr8 and I wouldnt mind 2bcom one
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by shang6ix: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
am still a VIRGIN @ 24, nd i have 2 BEAUTIFUL GF, WHICH I ALSO CONFIRMED BOTH BEEN A VIRGIN AS AT 28/2/2016

P.S not lack of opportunity but what i want
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by HugoEagles15(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fumiex:
everyone keeps talking about virgin ladies n it seems to piss me off.....na only girl God sign to b virgin.... what abt d guys??
Mind yhu ma I'm still a virgin.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by smudge2079(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
wolfgangg:
Never been in pus.sy since I came outta one!!!
wink J. Cole
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by andreernest28(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
primary school bois dey fire don,so why asking in d fisst place
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
woleabayo:
No virgin on the side of guys because once u don discharge during ur sleep u are disvirgin but their are virgin lady out there even thousand self
Guy peddle this somewhere else!
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
niyi123:

Truly virginity is not ultimate ticket to successful marriage, but is only guarantee not to marry an ex-olosho. Because there is no difference between oloshos and a ladies sleeping with guys that not yet married to them officially in the name of boyfriend/girlfriend affair.
Virginity is purity and dignity both spiritually and morally.
hmm. There are secondary virgins if you know!!!
Just cos they are virgins foesnt mean they havent been involved in other acts.
And some remain virgin nornot cos they believe in doing so, but cos of lack of opportunity.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
usqoh:

I am not advertising. I am anonymous. Just wanted ladies to know why you see some guys like me that only want a virgin as my criteria of marriage. You should not be deceived by those guys telling you it doesn't matter. I know how many ladies sleep around at school and my work place casually. Though some ladies were naive and lost theirs due to rape, unfortunately I can't take the risk. it is only by 5%. 95% of others sleep around intentionally then change when they are ripe for marriage.
U were advertising for a wife. Especially the pArt about u trying to entice with UK school funding undecided
saw ur post on the Islam for Muslims section, of course you can choose to make that an additional criterion but just for you to know thatvislam doesn't make that the foremost criterion.
We'll, all d best in your search. I hope u get what you want - but not just a virgin; a good wife.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
been seeing a high number of males here claiming virgins. i hope very much that its true sha...
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:
Yes my cousin Alex and thats because he is in prison
Looooooool
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by wolfgangg(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
smudge2079:
wink J. Cole

1 Like

Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by hadaydoyin(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
vipez:

oponu ayerada, so sex is life?
grow up brother!
Hello nigga!! I don't associate with fools like u
shift!
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by hadaydoyin(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Andrew1David:

Completely disagree with u. Despite d fact that we live in a morally decaying society, does not mean we no longer have men that fear God. A man that has the fear of God in him will not defile God's temple (his body) with a mere pleasure that may not last for more than 3 hrs b4 guilt sets in. In a nut shell, though rare, but virgin men still do exist in our society.

I have addressed that already on here.. Those type of men deserve their own special thread. d pastors and priests

Dem S.U!!
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
enieme:

U were advertising for a wife. Especially the pArt about u trying to entice with UK school funding undecided
saw ur post on the Islam for Muslims section, of course you can choose to make that an additional criterion but just for you to know thatvislam doesn't make that the foremost criterion.
We'll, all d best in your search. I hope u get what you want - but not just a virgin; a good wife.
I have seen. Thanks
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
usqoh:

I have seen. Thanks
wlc bro
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by niyi123: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
enieme:

And some remain virgin nornot cos they believe in doing so, but cos of lack of opportunity.

Virginity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse. There are cultural and religious traditions which place special value and significance on this state, predominantly towards unmarried females, associated with notions of personal purity, honor and worth

I think it is bias to termed virginity as lack of opportunity. If I may ask, are you into religion. If not no problem. But if you are, it is obvious that you are saying that what God has forbidden in both Quran and Bible is right by you for saying virginity is lack of opportunity rather than personal purity, honor and worth.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by niyi123: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
enieme:

May Allah forgive everyone, I just checked your posts now, I discovered that you always contribute on topic in Islamic sections which likely means you are a muslim, but are now claiming that when Allah says we should not fornicate he doesn't mean it or what. Because, if someone does not fornicate, would the virginity lost, except minute that were probably raped. If you are a muslim, it is a shame saying that virginity is lack of opportunity despite Allah's commandment for us to be pious. Even if one is not perfect, it is unfair to condemn others.
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by semasir: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abi shocked

rosalieene:

na you sabi
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Fumiex(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
hmm virgin wahala n some comments where really off point
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Yksoul(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fumiex:
hmm virgin wahala n some comments where really off point
#TEAMVIRGIN.JOIN US FOR REAL..
Re: Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? by Fumiex(f): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yksoul:
#TEAMVIRGIN.JOIN US FOR REAL..
pretender.... mtchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.