Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (31226 Views)

Who Rock The Makeup Face Between Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Toke Makinwa And Linda Ej / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by winkmart: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
it's well
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by baumolina(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Jumoke...carry go..we share ur success

God has answered your prayers

Anybody that's not happy should go and hang transformer at Yaba
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2016
ceo247frolic:
The rave of the moment,Olajumoke was a special guest of Mo Abudu's private screening of the movie Fifty to celebrate women's day.She posed with Lala Kemi, Iretiola Doyle, Mo Abudu and Omoni Oboli ,Omawumi and many more ladies..

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-olajumoke-celebrates-womens-day.html

THESE DAYS NA Olajumoke THIS Olajumoke THAT.
IT USED TO BE SNAKES ANYWAY.
grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Glomoni: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2016
When God opens your door, no man can close it, never!!
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by timilehin007(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Don't mind that hater.. I like
yellowbeauty:
they all look fabulous
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by ileay07: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2978851/need-documents-all-kind-phishing#43598718

Are you in need of documents, all kind of phishing pages, google doc pages, Website, Online banking and more fascinating tools.

Make a custom request and your order gets delivered in few hours for document.

PAYMENT VIA Perfect Money (PM) and Bitcoin ....Pay B4 Service.

Payment On Delivery are only for trusted customers.[b][/b]

VISIT FOR MORE....http://allmyneeds.x10.bz/store

CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE AND YOU GET GOING.

Send email to orders@allmyneeds.x10.bz
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by ololade91(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2016
For real eheeeen Ain't you guys tired of this girl's follow up? Pleaaaase there are more to life
Its now like "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Abzi24: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2016
she no fine, I be think she tall .nop

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by sunday2012(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Well I lov the way our media celebrate pple is quite interesting but let us allow thi lady to learn hw to cope wit her newly found statue b4 we start cruxsifying her. Allow her some breathing space
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by hensben(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Fiwasayo:
sad Not beefing o,but enough of Olajumoke abeg

she looks like Rihanna in these pictures
omo you carry back and front oo just like my ex.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by mira4u: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2016
HARDDON:
Who else is tired of d media following this woman even to d rest room? angry

Did anyone force you to click on this thread? Did they force or beg you to comment?

You are tired of her news yet you opened the thread. Adept fan in disguise!!!! Someone who is tired of a particular thing will skip it, true or false?

Tired indeed.

Na her fault say media no follow u?

Gerarahere mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Babs2040: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2016
WAILERS STOP WAILING FOR GOD US GOOD. CELEBRATE WITH THOSE CELEBRATING.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by sunday2012(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Abzi24:
she no fine, I be think she tall .no p
oga, beauty is nt everytin in life learn to celebrate pple. Do u actually fine or handsome yourself
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by cyriltochi: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2016
DIS STUFF IS BECOMING EXTREMELY ANONYING... AVNT U GUYS PROMOTE HER ENOUGH?.. D TIN DONE TAYA ME OH!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Dubemkelly(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Two many people. in the photo session that Omawumi was shopped out so she. had to take a selfie to acknowledge that she was there.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by dokunbam(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Ori ori o Olajumoke nlo, Olajumoke nlo, Olajumoke

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by TruthHurts1(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2016
Hope these aging oloshos don't corrupt her sad

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by BABANGBALI: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Olajumoke be like "ayam now a cereblity lubbing shrouders with the big and mighly?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by BABANGBALI: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Hope these aging oloshos don't corrupt her sad
before nko na dem go arrange am for big boys and politicians

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
brainbox1000:
Happy for her. She now stand before queens...

Which queens? Queen of England or queen of the coast?
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Temptee101(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
brainbox1000:
Happy for her. She now stand before queens...
How can you call those things "queens"? smh
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Obipat(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2016
lilmax:
They all look scary undecided
Odudwarf ppl are ugly inclined. Not surprised though
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Rockstar2014(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2016
She has joined the face painters, nothing natural again.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by humbleself242(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2016
shocked blessing from above locate in the mighty name amen.OLAJUMOKE GOOD FOR YOU... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by kumakunta: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Beehshorp:
I don't understand dis olajumoke story again its not tiring and nobody should come here and start telling me all dis "hater" bullshit...
Does the girl have proper education can she fend for herself now after all dis papparazzi and show off reduces? Doest it mean that anything she does will now be a headline? Even sometime miss Nigeria we can't recall their names again so what's up with dis girl makeing fp everyday?
Very soon threads like olajumoke bathing with cold water in her bathroom will pop up..
Or olajumoke on bikini on her way to the toilet
Then mtn will be like text 29 to 4100 to download olajumoke inspirational story by olajumoke...

Abeg e don too mush jare dey don over do am.. If they are serious dey should haunt for more breadsellers or those in like profession and empower them
Because her case is that of uncommon Favour.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by tlops(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2016
The movie "FIFTY" is no so superb in my opinion. Good filming quality and location though. But the story is not so captivating. But go watch it to support their investment.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by KYO1: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2016
From nobody to somebody....Who God has blessed no man can curse. Lord connect me to my divine helpers

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by megley(f): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=lilmax post=43600574]They all look scary :-

Lol!
How?
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by cybriz82(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Funny how people still recnize her as a bread seller.when media n co dn use u mek money finish nobody go trll u to start investing on bread factory.d smile alone sef look like she wz force to smile. She didn't plant to b a model n cnt never b a model.ask ty she knw wazup #myopinion
Quote me n lose ur finger to leprosy.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by brainbox1000(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Jadeite:

Which queens? Queen of England or queen of the coast?

When I say "queen" I don't mean "crowned " queen... madam you should understand.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by brainbox1000(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Temptee101:
How can you call those things "queens"? smh

Are you seriously calling this women " things"? Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) / 9 intresting Questions & Answers With Wizkid / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.