Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (31224 Views)

Who Rock The Makeup Face Between Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Toke Makinwa And Linda Ej / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Schwartz: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jumoke is georgeous. Wow
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by tbliss22(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Originality007:
Op u wan give some plpp early morin headache abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy... Ride on Olajumoke, ur haters are free to jump into lagoon cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know why people start developing head-ache each time this girl appears on media.

she's just there and there's nothing any hater can do about it.... In 2baba's voice "who God has blessed no man can cause"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by favourmic(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Beehshorp:
I don't understand dis olajumoke story again its not tiring and nobody should come here and start telling me all dis "hater" bullshit...
Does the girl have proper education can she fend for herself now after all dis papparazzi and show off reduces? Doest it mean that anything she does will now be a headline? Even sometime miss Nigeria we can't recall their names again so what's up with dis girl makeing fp everyday?
Very soon threads like olajumoke bathing with cold water in her bathroom will pop up..
Or olajumoke on bikini on her way to the toilet
Then mtn will be like text 29 to 4100 to download olajumoke inspirational story by olajumoke...

Abeg e don too mush jare dey don over do am.. If they are serious dey should haunt for more breadsellers or those in like profession and empower them

I pray for you now Oya receive sense
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by smithe113(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
wat happens to all d hair she uses to take all dose fine pics...... without dose hair, she worwor pass my grandma.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by iWrite4People: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
She fits in right well. Very cool.
yellowbeauty:
celebrate others so that you'll be celebrated.....her level has changed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / 9 intresting Questions & Answers With Wizkid / Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.