Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister (12450 Views)

I Need Advice My People / Advice My Friend. / Pls Advice My 10yrs Entitlement Denied After Resignation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by lasisi69(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
rita25:
tell her to go get a rich boyfriend nd forget work jor grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by bigerboy200: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
let her remain where she is oh

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by seangy4konji: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
My brother let her be where she is now.

If you can have the guts to rubbish me once then You will do it again. And you know what will be will be. Que cera cera.

When some people chase you from their life or work place,they don't know they chasing you to a better place.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by gsalvatore: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
"Very simple.

Let her demand compensation for her unjust termination before she returns. Once she receives the money, she works there for a day. After working there for a day, let her resign and go back to where her heart is.

Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching."

BEST ADVICE SO FAR...badguy
Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by adewalesamuel(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
If a man policeman saying; stay where you're, stay where you're!!
Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by dharn10(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let her go for higher pay. Since the job is just for a while.
Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by Jovie: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
wunmi590:
Goodday house, please I want an advice concerning my precious sister.

Around december, my sister was unjustly sacked for what she know nothing about, she was accused of leaking some of the company's secret, she was not paid that december, though she started that december and she worked for the full month before she was sacked.

So today she was called by that same boss, that she was very sorry, that they have finally found the root of the matter and the person in question have been sacked, and told my sister to come back and work for them back and she will be paid two times of what she's being paid in her current work place, so she called me this night about it, to give her advice if she should go back or stay in her new place of work.

Though the two companies are very close to house. The company she's working with now have been a huge help to her, before she went for her OND, that was where she was working, even when she's on holiday during her studies they still create her space and employ her back with the little weeks she has to spend at home, but now she through with her studies, planning for her direct entry this year. (The company she works for now is a cooperative organization).

She just want to do it for some month before she goes back to continue her education.

Please your advice is needed, if to stay back where she is now or go back to the former.

She should gently gather all the information surrounding the situation and use what she gathers to build solid evidence to sue the former company for wrongful termination and defamation and ask for damages of N10m.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by stancod(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Let her remain were she is for now since she's still planning on going back to school.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister by debbydee(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Nairalanders have said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES) 2013 Application Is Out / UPDATED-New Job Vacancies,check And Apply / When the available job or business becomes the desirable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.