Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story (30956 Views)

Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) / Woman Who Happily Drives A Dangote Truck In The North. Photos / Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2016
Jarus:
No big deal in my opinion.

Well educated people use their cars for uber (and drive) in other countries.
Yeah,I like the the uber service.

2 Likes

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by BABANGBALI: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

i get bad belle for this girl I doesn't know why maybe because I no get motor.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by iamhorseman(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
She's Such A Darling. smiley

Unlike Some Bítches Who Depend On Their Boyfriends To Buy Even Under wears For Them.

lolz. grin
glimpse33:
She's Such A Darling. smiley

Unlike Some Bítches Who Depend On Their Boyfriends To Buy Even Under wears For Them.

lolz.

1 Like

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by jones2014: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Pleased to meet Susan Asakpa.
She's hardworking, beautiful and independent..
She owns her business in a male dominated niche and she plans to expand...
She's gonna go places and she knows it....
Above all She's smart and got guts.....
She's admired......

1 Like

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by sucess001(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2016
yet James Ocholi's daughter's have automatic employment....
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
Another Jumoke in the making
how?
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Kingcheezypuff, dnt u think u should be doin this? cheesy
Drivin' a cab
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Schwartz: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2016
There are many women here in my city in Germany driving intra city trams, trains and long buses. Its a normal everyday thing. If you even need to car pool to another state there are countless female drivers advertising for passengers and to drive you for a fee. If you look inside the beautiful taxis here you see female drivers driving them. The DHL trucks here you see women smartly dressed in their uniforms making deliveries.
I dont get the fuss about a female taxi driver in Nigeria. I really dont
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Drivin' a cab
fetches a lot of money ya knw..
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by jaelz(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice story but theres nothing touching there tho
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Slowly but surely the great ones have started showing their faces

1 Like

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
fetches a lot of money ya knw..
Ah
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by xtervaganza(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
5000000x better than jumoke

1 Like

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by nekede11(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2016
I love her spirit
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by 1Dray(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Suigeneris93:
This is really nice, kudos to her. Now if only my father could support my interest in poultry farming embarassed

What faith is that?
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by afroxyz: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
[/b]‘Funny enough, men are supportive and are my biggest fans,’ she said, adding that she discovered it’s untrue that men don’t like independent women as some women claim. ‘I get more suitors now than i got when i was a hotel manager.’[b]

After feminazis would be ranting how men are their biggest threat. That said, it's good to see women taking the bill by the horn nit waiting for a man or selling their punnany for change.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Schwartz:
There are many women here in my city in Germany driving intra city trams, trains and long buses. Its a normal everyday thing. If you even need to car pool to another state there are countless female drivers advertising for passengers and to drive you for a fee. If you look inside the beautiful taxis here you see female drivers driving them. The DHL trucks here you see women smartly dressed in their uniforms making deliveries.
same here in london, i wonder why nigerians baffle at some thing so mundane women even drive big refuse lorries emtpying bins over here.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by 4nobody4every1: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice cool
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by lagosrd: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
at least better than miss bumbum with no brains .hahaah
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Schwartz:

Because most Nigerian females are useless, that's why this is a big deal .....they believe in depending on a guy to foot their every bill.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2016
gypsey:
same here in london, i wonder why nigerians baffle at some thing so mundane women even drive big refuse lorries emtpying bins over here.

Come to Nigeria with your British accent and you'll understand.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Gkemz: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Awww!!! I love that
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Awee(f): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Wow this is so cool, More grease to your elbow babe.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/lady-accountant-susan-aghogho-asakpa.html[/quote]
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by macfish01: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Suigeneris93:
This is really nice, kudos to her. Now if only my father could support my interest in poultry farming embarassed
Convince him and let him see reasons, am sure he will.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by ayinqus48(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one....
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by uboma(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Schwartz:

Stop being a kill joy dude.

This is Nigeria and not Germany where you claim to stay.

Here in Nigeria, there are so many odds against her as a taxi driver. We only have laws but lack the ability to implement such laws.

Tell me, do you think it would be difficult to rob one of those female commercial drivers in Germany in broad day light and get away with the crime?

Would it be possible for a female commercial driver to be sexually harrased and even assaulted in Germany and the security agents have no clue as to how to identify and apprehend the offender?

I can go on and on. The point is, one cant break the law in Germany and get away with it. With all the security cameras on the streets and high level of intel, the crime rate is obviously reduced.

But here in Nigeria, we are yet to get there. So my friend, join us to praise Miss. Susan Asapka and encourage her by at least praying for her. Her determination to succeed in a man's dominated society is worthy of mention.

I will like to also add that there is respect for the rights of the female folks in Germany but not here in Nigeria. The odds are so many. If we dont praise Miss. Susan Asapka for her determination to earn a decent living, how do you think other budding ladies will be encouraged to display similar drive to earn a decent wage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by aybynature: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Not being judgemental, but from my analogy, this is probably the kinda girl that never depended on a man to buy her recharge cards and other petty material stuffs while in school...

...My point is...Jadekitana should take a cue from this and learn to be creative, innovative and most of all, independent...because if eventually you get to have female kids and u impart that mindset you have right now in them...it would be disastrous for their tomorrow...because they would also pass it down to their kids and the trend would continue...please! learn to be independent, even as a student, because it will be evident and influence your decisions in future.

Cheers!
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Austin234(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Honest work pays better.

If only 50% of our girls have such spirit, our young boys would have better direction in life.

Less prostitution, less crime
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Jadekitana(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
aybynature:
Not being judgemental, but from my analogy, this is probably the kinda girl that never depended on a man to buy her recharge cards and other petty material stuffs while in school...

...My point is...Jadekitana should take a cue from this and learn to be creative, innovative and most of all, independent...because if eventually you get to have female kids and u impart that mindset you have right now in them...it would be disastrous for their tomorrow...because they would also pass it down to their kids and the trend would continue...please! learn to be independent, even as a student, because it will be evident and influence your decisions in future.

Cheers!

Advice noted.
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Come to Nigeria with your British accent and you'll understand.
how do you mean i will understand? i believe nigerians can speak in English too do explain please and yes! i have been to nigeria numerous times with my British accent tongue
Re: Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story by divinelove(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2016
GurlFriend:
Susan Aghogho Asakpa went viral yesterday after her girlfriend shared her pictures on Facebook to celebrate the International Women's Day and revealed she was a graduate accountant turned female cab driver in Abuja.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3474854_3_png10fb15c77258a991b0028080a64fb42d

Here's how this lady wonder got to where she is today:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/lady-accountant-susan-aghogho-asakpa.html

Ordinary Graduate when we have M.sc and Ph.D holders doing cab biz in naija cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet / Abdullahi Olatoye, The Windscreen Cleaner : A Victim Of Our Lost Humanity / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.