Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer (1248 Views)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Wife Exposes Chats And Photos Of Anal Loving Husband With His Side Chick / The Advantages Of Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by ecotwins: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2016
The musician surrendered to a battle with cancer this morning at Groote Schuur hospital in Cape Town. Before he died the 36-year-old gay musician and socialite has confirmed that the anal cancer he was diagnosed with in 2012 has returned. In the recent past Bala has staged a brave fight against cancer and had been diagnosed HIV positive. Speaking to the publication, Bala said: “I went for chemotherapy for six weeks and a radiation programme two years ago, but the cancer came back severely.”

Bala, best known as a member of defunct gay trio 3Sum, in 2012 underwent an operation to remove piles. He was, however, following tests told that he didn’t have piles, but cancer. He was at the time treated with radiation and chemotherapy for six weeks, but his doctors recently referred him to physicians at the Victoria Hospital in Cape Town, where he will have surgery in the coming weeks.

“I was referred to Cape Town to do the operation by doctors in Johannesburg. The doctors told me they were surprised [I had the cancer] because it is something that is more prevalent in women,” he explained. Bala was diagnosed with cancer a few months after he publicly admitted that he was HIV positive, a period in which he also lost his mother to a stroke.

Speaking for the family longtime friend and housemate Ephraim “Ephymol” Molingoana told Sowetan Live that Bala always kept a positive outlook and remained strong throughout his illness. “We are devastated and in state of disbelief,” he said. The flamboyant 37-year-old was a member of ‘bubblegum pop’ group 3Sum along with Jeff Moyo and Amstel Maboa. Bala had hinted at a comeback to the music scene when he posted a picture in studio captioned “Let’s go back to the beat”.

Maboa is now the only remaining member of the group as Bala’s death follows that of Jeff Moyo who was laid to rest in 2010.

http://www.number1life.com/2016/03/07/mzansi-mourn-the-death-of-a-singer/

Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by ibkgab001: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Any gay in the house ?

Lala let the world know what they don't know

Where is the sauce or source op
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2016
D guy above me thou undecided
Sauce ko, soup ni
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Where is durentt

Come and see yourself in the next 3 years angry
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by jemype(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2016
To those who open up dia bom bom anyhow for dia skintos to be burst, this is a warning. Cancer will finish ur skintos
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Anal cancer is not a gay disease. It can happen to anyone
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by Atlantian: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Hahahaha cancer attacked the damn yansh to show that it was improper to multi-task the yansh for unnatural purpose. If 3 more gays get this yansh cancer, then trust me, male homosexuals will repent. The fact that he had HIV also shows that this guy really got the groove. Nnah, I am not sure you are resting in peace sha. 2 major diseases on person left you no chance at all.
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2016
He got what he deserves. How u go dey put differnt pennis for yannsh. Satan just wasted d family..mother died of stroke, son had hiv and cancer. Nawa
Re: Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer by MG001: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2016
RIP

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me / What The F* Is This...? / SEX During And After PREGNANCY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.