Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX During And After PREGNANCY. (1243 Views)

What's Your Take On Sex During Menstral Period / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2016
(a). There is no medical reason for couples to refrain from having sex during pregnancy. Sex can and must continue normally in pregnancy.

Please note that many marriages start to break down during pregnancies, and adultery and unfaithfulness is well known to occur at such times. So expectant wives, sit up, you are not it a sick person because you are pregnant. You are just pregnant.

Sex can continue throughout pregnancy, from the earliest day of pregnancy even to the day before birth if necessary, please note the following:

(i). Be gentle

(ii). Try different positions when the stomach enlarges so you don't lie on it heavily. The large stomach will help you to experiment on other positions.

(c). There are some cases where sex is to be avoided: These are:

(i). Threatened abortion i.e threatening loss of the pregnancy.

(ii). Bleeding during the pregnancy.

(iii). A history of repeated loss of pregnancies.

In all cases, see your doctor and he will tell you what you can do. Men, it is a time for self control! You may at this time also practice superficial sex i.e sex at the opening of the vagina, without going deep, or lying on the woman's stomach. Generally speaking all sex in pregnancy should be GENTLE.

(d). After Delivery.

(i). Abstinence after delivery is important for about 4 to 6 weeks for the following reasons:

- to allow the wife vagina and birth canal to heal. Some may be recovering from episiotomy.

- to prevent introduction of infection in the lady. The lochia ( the fluid which comes out of the vagina after the birth) is a very infection-prone fluid and strict hygiene is important!

(ii). Sexual happiness can continue after 4 to 6 weeks.

(iii). Husband's, be gentle. There may be some pain or discomfort.

(iv). Wives be in the flow! You may experience a level of happiness you've never had before.

1 Like

Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by halfricanadian(f): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmmm ok

1 Like

Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:48am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Hmmmmm ok
hmmmmm thanks.
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by halfricanadian(f): 1:49am On Jun 21, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hmmmmm thanks.

Awwwwwww ok cheesy cheesy
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by Ugoeze2016: 2:30am On Jun 21, 2016
why wait that long after child birth...sweeter when in pain tongue ..oh yeah bitter-sweet
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by roymary: 2:39am On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
why wait that long after child birth...sweeter when in pain tongue ..oh yeah bitter-sweet
hmmmm
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by amtaken(f): 4:05am On Jun 21, 2016
Mxm
Ugoeze2016:
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmn
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Hmmn
what's with the hmmn?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: These Girls Ageless Mother Is Usually Mistaken For Their Sister. / What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man / SHOCKER: Pastor Caught Naking Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.