Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here (5174 Views)

How Do I Plant Ewedu ? / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Gameorchard: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good day.

I am a start-up ewedu farmer in Ogun State and I'm looking for ideas on how to successfully plant and sell ewedu.

I am also looking for ewedu seeds to cover about 1 hectare of land.

Useful information will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by organicfoods(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gameorchard:
Good day.

I am a start-up ewedu farmer in Ogun State and I'm looking for ideas on how to successfully plant and sell ewedu.

Thank you.
First for growing ewedu, consider warm water treatment of the seeds to soften the coat for easy germination. The method involves soaking the seeds in hot water for 3 minutes before planting.
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by fecundz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Can provide d seed dt will cover one hectare n d guideline tward successful farmin. For more info. Wassup 23407058147911
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have planted ewedu on a commercial scale before when i was residing in ibadan.

You can buy your seeds from nihort to save yourself a couple of hassles. Its affordable but not cheap.
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Usrah: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
TheUnbeatable:
I have planted ewedu on a commercial scale before when i was residing in ibadan.

You can buy your seeds from nihort to save yourself a couple of hassles. Its affordable but not cheap.

@theunbeatable,Pls kindly give the nearby address of nihort in Lagos or Ibadan.Or u give contact number.I have interest.Thanks.
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Ayoolanairaland: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Were do u reside in lag
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Ayoolanairaland: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
You can get from the women that sell herbal products in the market{elewe omo} the sell bottle between 500 and 650
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Gameorchard: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
organicfoods:
First for growing ewedu, consider warm water treatment of the seeds to soften the coat for easy germination. The method involves soaking the seeds in hot water for 3 minutes before planting.
Thank you for the info.

I will try it.
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Gameorchard: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
fecundz:
Can provide d seed dt will cover one hectare n d guideline tward successful farmin. For more info. Wassup 23407058147911

Where are you located and which variety do you sell? Any pictures of the grown plants or seedlings?
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Gameorchard: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheUnbeatable:

Thank you....

Do you have a contact there?
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by organicfoods(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gameorchard:

Thank you....

Do you have a contact there?
If you still need help with ewedu seeds, you can send me a PM
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gameorchard:
Good day.

Thank you.
Where in ogun are you. Am also in ogun, sagamu area. Am interested in buying thanks
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
@gameorchard:

yes
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Newway2(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Bro,
I will appreciate if u cld u pls share ur ewedu planting experience in Ibadan with me.
I just moved to Ibadan & wish to do leafy vegetables 4 cash flow.
Tnx.

God bless our hustles.

TheUnbeatable:

Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by nuggybabe(f): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Am interested in leafy vegetable farming and i need a farm where i can learn bfore starting. Pls if u have Efo, ewedu farm in ilorin, let me knw. Tnx
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Newway2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
CAVEAT: Farming (in Nigeria) is not yet a trendy job. But with young pple like u, we shall get there.

If u are in ibadan & u don't mind to get ur hand dirty, u don't mind to live ur comfort zone, maybe we can link up.

This link may benefit u
https://www.nairaland.com/3017278/need-fund-farm-check#44217289

nuggybabe:
Am interested in leafy vegetable farming and i need a farm where i can learn bfore starting. Pls if u have Efo, ewedu farm in ilorin, let me knw. Tnx
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
@ newway2:

boss, I greet you sir.

my schedule and some other things has made me offline for awhile.

you can send me a mail, SMS or give me a call most times around 10pm - 11pm daily.

God bless your hustle,

sincerely
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by olushowunm(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Wow... Never go into Ewedu production without getting the harvesting Labour at hand. It's very strenuous process in harvesting at commercial scale. And it's very lucrative but you must cut costs upfront because of surprises.

1 Like

Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Newway2(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello bro,
I will like to know ur experience either good or bad. I hv an empty 1 acre that I wish to use to generate cash flow. Hence, my desire to do leafy vegetables.

Can I link up with u?

olushowunm:
Wow... Never go into Ewedu production without getting the harvesting Labour at hand. It's very strenuous process in harvesting at commercial scale. And it's very lucrative but you must cut costs upfront because of surprises.
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheUnbeatable:

Where exactly is NIHORT? undecided
Re: Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
olushowunm:
Can you please expand on this please? How labor intensive is the harvesting of Ewedu farm? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Sweetpotato/Ugu Vegetable Farm Diary As A Newbie. / Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu / The Efficacy Of The (neolife Super Gro) The Great Magic Wonder Drop Product For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.