Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Atheists Test - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheists Test (19491 Views)

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

Not to mention that his question is non biblical. That is no way to introduce "lost souls" to the Christ who lives inside of you and talks to your gut or heart.

The Bible anticipated skeptics like me and provided a recipe that, if followed correctly by its practitioners, should leave only fools demanding more evidence. Problem is, they cannot show me the magic.

How can someone claim to talk to the thing who is not made of matter and is invisible, and I'm supposed to take his word for it.

And don't forget imperceivable yet they are talking to it and it's talking back.. grin grin

How dah fuc...k can someone yarn so much dust... If something can talk to you then it is perceivable if its not perceivable then there is no way for it to talk to anyone ..

So all we are seeing here is a regurgitation of primitive assumptions grin grin

Talking to the "thing" that caused the universe that remarkably turned out to be a humanoid who has anger issues ...haaaa grin grin **Carries hand on head**

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

And here we go again...

the logical fallacy of burden of proof reversal continues... Chai grin seriously i'd be ashamed if i am having a personal relationship with the universal cause but yet can't proof it's existence rather rely on asking others proof for the negate... grin

Common you can do better than this, you are claiming to have a universal creator and we are the ones demanding proof for that to validate your claims otherwise it remains an idiotic superstition but all we get in return is burden of proof reversal.

How many times have i taught you here that the burden of proof is on the claimant and not the person who doubts it .. Chai cheesy

So day 3 heading towards day 4 and you are still unable to provide for us empirical evidences of your personal creator who talks to you grin

I am a very patient person, so i'd wait as long as it takes you... I am still waiting, stop the shameful logical fallacy..grin

I'm sure weah96 is waiting with me, i hope we don't grow beards waiting grin

U go wait tire. He just believes in the existence of his creator, he talks to him and experience this creator. Yet he needs you to prove to him that wht he feels in his bedroom and even inside his head does not exist.

How doesn't winner cover his head in shame even as Ebuka shamelessly feel his is full of wisdom when he is asking someone to prove that what he 'claims' exist does not exist?

Well what do u expect. When someone believes he has an invisible friend who created the world, he could also belief a foolish question is a wise one. Mumu.

While u are being foolish, can u also ask us to prove u are not sucking ur own dick at the moment?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
frank317:

U go wait tire. He just believes in the existence of his creator, he talks to him and experience this creator. Yet he needs you to prove to him that wht he feels in his bedroom and even inside his head does not exist.

How doesn't winner cover his head in shame even as Ebuka shamelessly feel his is full of wisdom when he is asking someone to prove that what he 'claims' exist does not exist?

Well what do u expect. When someone believes he has an invisible friend who created the world, he could also belief a foolish question is a wise one. Mumu.

While u are being foolish, can u also ask us to prove u are not sucking ur own dick at the moment?

Hahahahahaha you can imagine... Bunch of confused retar_ds who push for primitive superstitions and myths to be accepted as universal truths.

There is no shame in not knowing, the only problem is when irrational assumptions and attendant behaviour fills the gap left by ignorance.. I am never slow to agree not to know what i don't know.

"Man does not know how the universe started exactly YET is a call for study and that is SCIENCE and not a gap meant to be filled by primitive assumptions... If that is so we wouldn't have any need for science.

Left to such lunatics man would still be thinking lightening and hurricanes are as a result of an angry God... Human intellectual evolution keeps murdering that "philosophy of ignorance"

Well I am still waiting.. That proof must be provided .. Employing Burden of proof reversal fallacy will not save anybody here..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
The question still remains :

Can you prove the universe needs no creator ?

And since then Johnydon22 , Frank317 , Weah96 ... have not provided any cogent rebuttals worth paying attention to .

I did this same thing on Twitter with atheists and they admitted there is no proof yet . Winner01 , actually white atheists reason differently and they are honest . Though some thought it was the BOP game I was playing . They even argued against themselves on theories too . But the deluded Nigerian ones dont understand that there is a disparity between Prove God does not exist and prove that the universe needs no creator .

Dear beloved Christian Friends DAY 4 is close by and they are still floundering between two different arguments - finding it difficult to extricate themselves from their shallow mindedness .

Who has read Stephen Hawking's : God was not needed to create the Universe

Does it mean proving God does not exist ?

Winner01 , the answer to whatever "proof" is in that video I posted . There is no proof the universe needs no creator . They are just blabbing and showing how they are bereft of reasoning cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by winner01(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And since then Johnydon22 , Frank317 , Weah96 ... have not provided any cogent rebuttals worth paying attention to .

I did this same thing on Twitter with atheists and they admitted there is no proof yet . Winner01 , actually white atheists reason differently and they are honest . Though some thought it was the BOP game I was playing . They even argued against themselves on theories too . But the deluded Nigerian ones dont understand that there is a disparity between Prove God does not exist and prove that the universe needs no creator .

Dear beloved Christian Friends DAY 4 is close by and they are still floundering between two different arguments - finding it difficult to extricate themselves from their shallow mindedness .

Any reasonable person would see what the question is. These guys are just willingly playing around. No one is talking about God (at least not now). Its just a logical question as to why every other substance requires a creator except man and the universe.
Most white atheists ive spoken to are honest, especially the ones born into atheism. Those ones argue with reason.
Weah96 has gotten the point, but he's far too gone to concede to the obvious fact that the universe was created. Plus he wouldnt like to mess his brothers up.

Later they accuse Nigerians of close-mindedness.

KingEbukaNaija:

Winner01 , the answer to whatever "proof" is in that video I posted . There is no proof the universe needs no creator . They are just blabbing and showing how they are bereft of reasoning cheesy
Im wondering how unintelligent these guys are. The only thing they know is "there is no God", infinite regress, Jesus never existed and other dishonest defences.

You can imagine how asking a person to prove why creation needs no Creator and the person just insists that there is no God.

Let me post the question here again;

A simple honest question.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

What is the point of the silly question? Do you not understand the atheist argument after everything I've been writing?

I don't care whether I was "created" or not. Atheism isn't concerned with that. As an atheist, all I'm saying is that there is no proof that a God exists. And there isn't.

Stop asking a question that has nothing to do with the argument.

There is evidence that the universe has an origin. We are the resulting creatures of said origin. If that is what you choose to call God, then we can agree that it exists.

But that's NOT what you're saying. Your own "God " writes books and talks to human beings. It doesn't exist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2016
winner01:
Any reasonable person would see what the question is. These guys are just willingly playing around. No one is talking about God (at least not now). Its just a logical question as to why every other substance requires a creator except man and the universe.
Most white atheists ive spoken to are honest, especially the ones born into atheism. Those ones argue with reason.
Weah96 has gotten the point, but he's far too gone to concede to the obvious fact that the universe was created. Plus he wouldnt like to mess his brothers up.

Later they accuse Nigerians of close-mindedness.

Im wondering how unintelligent these guys are. The only thing they know is "there is no God", infinite regress, Jesus never existed and other dishonest defences.

You can imagine how asking a person to prove why creation needs no Creator and the person just insists that there is no God.

Let me post the question here again;

A simple honest question.

Thank you bro . You just said it all . They understand the question but are far too embarrassed to admit they cant prove it . So they resort to ridicule and making a foooool of themselves .

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Weah96:

What is the point of the silly question? Do you not understand the atheist argument after everything I've been writing?

I don't care whether I was "created" or not. Atheism isn't concerned with that. As an atheist, all I'm saying is that there is no proof that a God exists. And there isn't.

There is evidence that the universe has an origin. We are the resulting creatures of said origin. If that is what you choose to call God, then we can agree that it exists.

But that's NOT what you're saying. Your own "God " writes books and talks to human beings. It doesn't exist.

Weah96 , you are becoming an embodiment of confusion . A quintessential confused atheist , you dont know what you want . Today God does not exist , tomorrow you want the God that does not exist to appear to you and communicate with you . In that Thomas example you always give , he showed willingness to accept evidence that's why he stayed with the others in that room on that day . If he had disbelieved and mocked the people who told him of their experience , he would have missed the chance and then his unbelief would have led to a shameful end - even as a disciple of Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Weah96:

Winner01 , this young man is truly confused . He gets to that very point where the Logic of God and Everything is palpable but somehow it eludes him and he returns to the state of confusion

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by JackBizzle: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Winner01 , this young man is truly confused . He gets to that very point where the Logic of God and Everything is palpable but somehow it eludes him and he returns to the state of confusion

Logic of God?

God is not logical. You can't arrive at God existing through logic.

Don't confuse your sophist arguments for logic.

Why do you mock and dodge when debating atheists? You never answer a question straight

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Logic of God?

God is not logical. You can't arrive at God existing through logic.

Don't confuse your sophist arguments for logic.

Why do you mock and dodge when debating atheists? You never answer a question straight

Dodge ? I dont dodge , I circumvent .

Let me show you something your little mind has not realised .

Scientifically , the cause of the universe is unknown right ? Unknown means different possibilities right ? A creator causes something to exist right? And I say God is the creator.

The proposition is a logical one because I have picked one out of the "numerous possibilities" of the unknown - this is a very logical stance . But atheism denies the God-possibility of the unknown - in other words it is close-mindedness . Now , remember the "God-possibility" presents the creator as conscious and eternal hinting at intelligence and design .

Well , the atheist still has not arrived any possibility-concept of the precursor of the universe but has denied the God-possibility - do you see how irrational that sounds . The atheist claims that the God-possibility is not possible - how is that rational ?

If an atheist is logical he would acknowledge the God-possibility and then ask the proposer to defend his 'suggestion'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by winner01(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Somehow he knows that this origin is not blind and mindless but does not want to admit that the Creator of the world is the Supreme God.

The height of confusion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by winner01(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Dodge ? I dont dodge , I circumvent .

Let me show you something your little mind has not realised .

Scientifically , the cause of the universe is unknown right ? Unknown means different possibilities right ? A creator causes something to exist right? And I say God is the creator.

The proposition is a logical one because I have picked one out of the "numerous possibilities" of the unknown - this is a very logical stance . But atheism denies the God-possibility of the unknown - in other words it is close-mindedness . Now , remember the "God-possibility" presents the creator as conscious and eternal hinting at intelligence and design .

Well , the atheist still has not arrived any possibility-concept of the precursor of the universe but has denied the God-possibility - do you see how irrational that sounds . The atheist claims that the God-possibility is not possible - how is that rational ?

If an atheist is logical he would acknowledge the God-possibility and then ask the proposer to defend his 'suggestion'
Excellent reply Bro!!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Be quiet. You have nothing else to say.

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Yes, unknown means different possibilities, it could be a creator, true but this is just a suggesting out of plenty possibility. How did u leap to saying God is the creator, how did u become so confident it is God ... Which God?

U picked out from many possibilities and suddenly it is logical. U blindly selects a possibility that suits u and it becomes logical based on what? Are u a magician? Are u all knowing? Yet u see atheists as wrong if they don't accept the choice u made by randomly selecting from different possibilities. U call this close mindedness? U better go an write ur own dictionary with its own meaning, u too much. Now from random selection, the possibility (which u just suggested) now is conscious and eternal. U must be God.

Do u even listen to urself? There are many possibilities of the genesis of the universe. U chose one out of the many and still think atheists are irrational when they don't accept ur choice simply becasue u present no valid proof. Are u just blabbing or are u serious?
If you have been saying God is just a possibility, we wouldn't be arguing with u on this forum. But u have always maintained that this possibility is a fact, it is conscious, it loves, hates, regrets, has enemies, punishes, loves praises. Yet cannot prove anything.
We just think u are insane.

Lol... We have been asking u since ur baby days on this forum to defend u suggestion. Are u so daft that u didn't know this all along? Prove ur God exist, haven't u heard this before? Block head then, that's what are.

Well I am just glad that u have acknowledged ur God is just a possibility and a mere suggestion. Case closed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The atheist claims that the God-possibility is not possible - how is that rational ?

It's irrational because:

1. All you do here is talk, talk, talk. If your god is invisible and inaudible to human ears and eyes but it's talking to you and white people, then you should bring proof. No proof of the talking deity provided.

2. The Bible states that you should show me the magic, that big magic is nothing for you. In other words, all this empty rhetoric means that you don't even read the Bible.

3. Atheists cannot DISprove that your invisible, inaudible, and immaterial TALKING god DOES NOT exist. No human can DISprove that there's NOT an invisible, inaudible, and immaterial BUSHMEAT who created the universe and talks to me.

At the end, it all boils down to honesty. Atheists are honest people to rebel against force-fed fabrications in this manner.

You cannot be an atheist, just because you tell LIES as a second nature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
frank317:

[size=18pt]Lol... We have been asking u since ur baby days on this forum to defend u suggestion. [/size]Are u so daft that u didn't know this all along? Prove ur God exist, haven't u heard this before? Block head then, that's what are.

Something is wrong with that boy. I think his brain is buffering like a streaming video on slow Wi-Fi.

Can you imagine? He now says that we have never asked him to prove that he speaks to the universe, abi, the oga who created it.

He must KNOW IT ALL, RIGHT NOW , even if he has to stomach a fabrication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
winner01:
Somehow he knows that this origin is not blind and mindless but does not want to admit that the Creator of the world is the Supreme God.

I will wait for science to discover a universal and replicable answer.

What I won't do is accept your EMPTY theory that this thing was a Jewish man who left his body, commissioned a book, and still speaks to you today in 2016. Are you kidding?

If you can use your mouth to tell me something like that, you should have the decency to back it up by providing evidence LIKE THE BIBLE CHARACTERS provided in the Bible stories.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Weah96 , you are becoming an embodiment of confusion . A quintessential confused atheist , you dont know what you want . Today God does not exist , tomorrow you want the God that does not exist to appear to you and communicate with you . In that Thomas example you always give , he showed willingness to accept evidence that's why he stayed with the others in that room on that day . If he had disbelieved and mocked the people who told him of their experience , he would have missed the chance and then his unbelief would have led to a shameful end - even as a disciple of Christ.

God exists means that the universe has a point of origin.
However, atheists don't call it god, they use more precise diction.

I was willing to make a concession only to simplify the matter for your pea sized thinking organ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
winner01:

Excellent reply? Okay u knew all along that ur God is just a possibility out of many possibilities. Why didn't u just say so all along. If so, how do u even hear from this possibility of a God?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2016
frank317:

Excellent reply? Okay u knew all along that ur God is just a possibility out of many possibilities. Why didn't u just say so all along. If so, how do u even hear from this possibility of a God?

This guy did you go to school at all ? I am explaining to JackBizzle why the existence of God is logical

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 1:10am On Mar 16, 2016
frank317:

Yes, unknown means different possibilities, it could be a creator, true but this is just a suggesting out of plenty possibility. How did u leap to saying God is the creator, how did u become so confident it is God ... Which God?

U picked out from many possibilities and suddenly it is logical. U blindly selects a possibility that suits u and it becomes logical based on what? Are u a magician? Are u all knowing? Yet u see atheists as wrong if they don't accept the choice u made by randomly selecting from different possibilities. U call this close mindedness? U better go an write ur own dictionary with its own meaning, u too much. Now from random selection, the possibility (which u just suggested) now is conscious and eternal. U must be God.

Do u even listen to urself? There are many possibilities of the genesis of the universe. U chose one out of the many and still think atheists are irrational when they don't accept ur choice simply becasue u present no valid proof. Are u just blabbing or are u serious?
If you have been saying God is just a possibility, we wouldn't be arguing with u on this forum. But u have always maintained that this possibility is a fact, it is conscious, it loves, hates, regrets, has enemies, punishes, loves praises. Yet cannot prove anything.
We just think u are insane.

Lol... We have been asking u since ur baby days on this forum to defend u suggestion. Are u so daft that u didn't know this all along? Prove ur God exist, haven't u heard this before? Block head then, that's what are.

Well I am just glad that u have acknowledged ur God is just a possibility and a mere suggestion. Case closed.

I strongly doubt you went to school .

2 Likes

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 1:40am On Mar 16, 2016
winner01:

Thanks bro . Shallow-thinkers wrote vacuous epistles as usual .

No proof of God ?

There are a million of one proofs of God . I just came back from service and it was impactful as usual . A medical doctor lectured us on the principles of divine health . He stated the importance of having a good rlshp with God so as to maintain divine health . He also shared numerous testimonies he had witnessed and experienced and how the mere mention of the name " Jesus" saved him on numerous occasion .

These kids and their puerile requests

How did I become so confident it is God .

God does not just play a role as a creator . He is a Judge , a father , a protector , an avenger , a deliverer etc .

Psalm 50 : 15
15Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.

He has done so many times in the lives of many smiley . The best proof of God is to experience his goodness yourself

2 Likes

Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 4:39am On Mar 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This guy did you go to school at all ? I am explaining to JackBizzle why the existence of God is logical

Lol... "God is just a possibility out of many options".... OK this statement is directed to Jackbizzle only. So to other athesits, he is more than a possibility? Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 4:39am On Mar 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I strongly doubt you went to school .

cheesy grin cool

At least I have shown the world how foolish u are. Only u are too dumb to even know this. It' a Pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
frank317:

cheesy grin cool

At least I have shown the world how foolish u are. Only u are too dumb to even know this. It' a Pity.

Smh

In your puny mind ... you have defeated the KING ? No one does bro cool . Go back and understand the point I was making
Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Smh

In your puny mind ... you have defeated the KING ? No one does bro cool . Go back and understand the point I was making

Lol... Have fun bro... The thread is over

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2016
frank317:

Lol... Have fun bro... The thread is over

The thread is over ? Off course . No one is denying it . The first two statements I made on the first page still stand . But you can refute them if you can cool

2 Likes

Re: The Atheists Test by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2016
bxcode:
Nice dialogue so far cool
The thing with these atheist is that they know that God exists, but arrogance won't let then swallow the bitter truth.
They want visible showing of God himself in other to believe in him, yet all the theories they stand on are predated billions of years ago. Now tell me, if you believed in those facts without seeing or witnessing them, is it not plain ignorance and naivety that you are regarding theists as delusional?
Stop Lying in between your teeth. I can reverse that on to you and say Christians know that a god doesn't exist. but their emotional insecurities won't let them swallow the "bitter truth"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by bxcode(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
Stop Lying in between your teeth. I can reverse that on to you and say Christians know that a god doesn't exist. but their emotional insecurities won't let them swallow the "bitter truth"
Lol...Can you deny your own existence?
Re: The Atheists Test by JackBizzle: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
bxcode:

undecided

What does my existence have to do with God?
Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
bxcode:
You simply have no argument bro Just go chill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members / How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.