Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,467 members, 7,823,092 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. (35821 Views)

Breaking: President Buhari Snubs Mark Zukerberg / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / N7bn Gone As VP’s New Residence Is Abandoned - TheNation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by truly: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
godwin120alex:
D reason Apc must die in oil producing states esp Rivers State
So who will you give the oil money to?
Dasuki?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Deen77: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I thought I'm the only one seeing all these abnormalities.

You did not see anything, PDP is $2.1 billion to Dansuki.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Deen77: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Deen77:

You did not see anything, PDP is $2.1 billion to Dasuki.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Taeewo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ride on
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Reference(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
BizBayo:
My Presido can never be part of.... I trust him

So why is he only 'angered' at the mismanagement aka theft of party funds and not take action as he is apt to do in other cases. Is it not because an investigation of the theft will lead to the sources of these monies and we may find out that security votes and other budgeted funds had been diverted by state chapters of Dasuki Incorp. And that he rode these financial waves to Aso Rock. Really Mr. President. Only angered?!?!?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by chigoizie7(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chai, lagos state don suffer ooh.

Since they are running over to state governors for bail out, which state wan listen to dem?

For the whole of east, (Imo? ) those ones never even pay salary sef.

South? (edo)) that blaqi is about to leave office, I wonder were dem go get campaign money sef.

West? Fayose is an opposition, aregbe and co are still very poor and owing workers.

North east? Maybe dey should divert money meant for fighting boko boys.

North central? I pray, make all those winchi winchi type of people wey kill ocholi and dat kogi governor finish all of them.

Core north? Hell rufai never see money wey him go use sponsor bills and pay compensation for demolished houses finish, na to come sponsor party.

Apc, u re all doomed.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Iko5000: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
letting us know the truth and nothing but the truth.
hylyne:
Op what do you intend to achieve with this senseless propaganda.....?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by PRYCE(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
So was their Apc funds gotten thru Dasuki ni? Abeg upgrade ur up
north man
See huz talking? Shey no be upgrade my northern brothers give una for mile 12? grin grin

So All financial crimes border around Dasuki ehh?? Maybe EFCC should be renamed to 'DASUKI AND DASUKI CRIMES COMMISSION'!! And I thought westerners were smart? MY BAD!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by omoigbomina(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Since you all believed this story that Apc campaign fund was 7billion naira.is it not a shame that they are able to use that to defeat Pdp an incumbent government that spent more than 25billion naira .am just trying to be conservative about that amount.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by PRYCE(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
farem:

Methus case is not about pdp money but Nigeria money. Money claimed to have been budgeted for security especially boko haram, but diverted and satanically squandered by boko haram sympathisers. Already pdp has has been in mire since late last year when staff have been demonstrating lack of salary. Buhari has no time for that now.
Guy what does the EFCC stand for again?

There are rules against financial crimes be it Nigerian or Sao Tome money!
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Lordspicy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Reference:

Hmmm....so it is only Federal funds the EFCC goes after. What about Yahoo boys. Do they steal government funds. What about the Ricky Tarfa case. Was it about government. Some APC fanatics have taken sabatical to work in the bakery, busy sugar coating stuff. Abeg just be quiet.

my brother, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by udy4real(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
IPOB AND PDP PROPAGANDA just to make the ignorants think Dasuki and Metuh are both lesser thieves.

Where dis one come out from?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
PRYCE:

7Bln? Metuh's own was 400mn oo but had GMB security all over his shít? Issorite!

So to APC chieftains, Na only 'Furious' no EFCC Attack Dogs?

Double Standards everywhere! But even "INTEGRITY"?
..... did you even read and digest the article before making this sentimental comment of yours ? angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Remii(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
PRYCE:

7Bln? Metuh's own was 400mn oo but had GMB security all over his shít? Issorite!

N7b is party money, N400m is FGN money used for psrty
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by stonemasonn: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
After all the repackaging, rebranding, and large sums expended to put Baba in power...hmnnn I hope its not true sha.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by farem: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
PRYCE:
Guy what does the EFCC stand for again?

There are rules against financial crimes be it Nigerian or Sao Tome money!

EFCC rule is that someone in pdp must report. Who is in pdp that will report? Seconds,, who is already being seconded or Boy George 2
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by judondasylva(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
lie lie propaganda party. they have planned how to syphon our money through the governors and ministers even the lie lie president all this they are saying now for some stupid ones that used to believe them to start shouting that they are not corrupt.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by iokpebholo: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
udy4real:

Where dis one come out from?
cage grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by BushidoBlue(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
That's it.
Enough is enough, these guys are corrupt.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by SleekMallam: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
barcansta is really smiling to the bank with his latest trip to Abia while ngeneukwuenu is attacking him like a wounded Lion.

Apc pay your social media agents plz
Have you seen the IPOB yoot omenka?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by bahaushe1: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
PRYCE:

Metuh's 400M was from government treasury, lets wait for the source of APC's 7BN first.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by ODUBEZE: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ohammadike:
What a corrupt party pretending to be fighting corruption

No wonder they are wailing about rivers state

No more free oil money
no wonder they were after those states...
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by megaweight(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ask uncle lai where the cash is or better still blame jona for its disappearance.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by jayriginal: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
PRYCE:

Are you comparing public funds to private funds?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by nwakibie3(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
mjbaba:
APC funds doesn't belong to the Federal govt or to Nigeria. If they like let them mismanage 20B. As long as APC does not ask Efcc to intervene, they won't. Don't compare it with Metuh who collected from Arms Purchase money
So where did the 7b naira came frm if not the security votes and allocations of some APC controlled states?
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by TijaniAbu: 2:23am On Mar 10, 2016
No sensible APC member will give Buhari money again. He should ask his Halliburton enriched wife for money.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by cashreport: 3:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Front-page
Admin

Do the needful
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by Fime2000: 3:24am On Mar 10, 2016
all dis people ar thiefs, d so call president.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by LOVEGINO(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2016
If Naija no tire me ba, I lie.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by optionB: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2016
my questionis, where are the zombaits? nonsense.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by owumzy(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
But if it were PDP they will deep their hands into the state coffers.
Can you see the difference between disciplined and indiscipline president?

TippyTop:
Amaechi can no longer fund APC.
This is the reason APC are fighting tooth and nail to take over Rivers State.
Re: Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. by BizBayo: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Reference:

So why is he only 'angered' at the mismanagement aka theft of party funds and not take action as he is apt to do in other cases. Is it not because an investigation of the theft will lead to the sources of these monies and we may find out that security votes and other budgeted funds had been diverted by state chapters of Dasuki Incorp. And that he rode these financial waves to Aso Rock. Really Mr. President. Only angered?!?!?

Were you expecting him to dip his hand into Govt money so that he can bail out his party? No, no. The party will solve their financial crisis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.