Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Most Complaint Of Relationship On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Complaint Of Relationship On Nairaland (424 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Complaint Of Relationship On Nairaland by Hadeep: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
I ve been a reader on this Cyber for long now, and I have come to realize that our Male folks have the most complaint concerning relationship.

Which now got me inquisitive to know why our male Folks are the ones that complain mostly of their relationship in here.

1) Is it that we the one that care most ?

2) Is it that girls care less ?

3) Is it that the process before the ''dump'' affect only guys?

Ladies
Guys
Air your view on this.
Re: Most Complaint Of Relationship On Nairaland by Lovelynature(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok next
Re: Most Complaint Of Relationship On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Am here to read comments

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Dearth...... How To Cope When Your Relationship Gets There / I Need Help!!!! / For Ladies And Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.