Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. (72426 Views)

2018/2019 University Admission For Candidates Below 180 / See Hw They Are Calculating Ur Jamb Scores / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Pabloairmar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
#bringbackPPT[/color]
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Airnigma(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Heineken:
it's not too late guy to commit suicide.. All this children wey dey write jamb dey Nairaland.. No wonder.
Oga shut up there,ahn ahn y do some people like to b insensitive? If u don't av anything reasonable to say u shut that trap of yours u call mouth up. Is there any special place where it's stated that Nairaland is only for matured fools who are jobless like u? I see you are a graduate that's why you don't know that children is a plural noun, 'these children' not 'this children', dumb mofo. Mass Comm graduate for that matter. Pick d log in your eyes first.

14 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by SamJed(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
The truth is that those that didnt experience the cause of the outrage will think that this is like other exams where someone will fail and be blaming it on the exam body. I felt the same way too till i wrote on the 8th. I am very sure that with the easy questions, i am supposed to score at least 230...seriously the exam was very simple. I was feeling very happy because i was very sure of my answers. In maths alone, out of 50 questions i was very very very sure of more than 30 questions only for the result to come out i was seeing nonsense. Physics which i was thinking i will get the least, they gave me second to highest score there. Seriously when i saw my aggregate i was so angry...188. The annoying thing is that most of the people that scored high are people that did not finish. Me that finished and wa s sure of myself i scored just 188. I wonder why jamb will be playing with people's future. #remarkjamb2016

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
I had 228 in jamb but that wasn't fair
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Look At The Number Of People Viewing This Topic ! FP At last, It Won't Change Anything Though
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by engineerjimmy: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
DesmondMr:
Jamb cbt Result Low score Upgrading is still on. Contact Mr Desmond, Jamb Official
for Assistance now to Upgrade your low jamb score now.
Even ojerinde sef no fit upgrade,low life scammer
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by yetile501: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
My younger sister scored 160, she cried her heart out on that day, she wrote her jamb on the 8th, but jamb should do something fastly. The little girl is loosing hope in herself being her 1st jamb.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by chinchum(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The raw truth is that Jamb Can Never remark a published and printed out result. Its against the law and code of conduct.
They have even started selling change of course/school form.
.. Jamb can tell universities to lower their cutoff mark to 170 and poly to 150.
But REMARKING- its not possible.
Jamb should go back to paper and pencil.
My junior brother scored over 270 in this jamb.
Really?? How did you get to know about the Jambs code of conduct and law ?

Infact, a true testing organisation ought to have an avenue for remark, it will also be an avenue to raise further funds, it can work in a way that aggrieved candidates pay certain amount of money to get a remark, and if at the end of the remarking process, the claim is genuine, a refund is made, whereas candidates with no case do not get a refund.

Looking at the claims i see here, i sense there was truly an error, and it could be from the exam type fed to the computer marking the tests. Computer is Garbage in Garbage out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by odapey(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is to my surprise that i scored 198. Use of English: 54 Government: 44 Lit in English: 52 Economics: 48.
I couldn't believe my eyes when i checked my result on my phone. The most amazing part is that of Govt and Econs which are my best subjects. I can bet perhaps with my life that not less than 30-40 marks were deducted from those subjects.
2013UTME GOVT: 56
2014UTME GOVT: 65 econs: 64 OAU POST UTME: govt:100 econs:76

2015UTME GOVT: 72 econs: 64
Though i wasn't admitted to the universities i chose previous years (due to reasons that is clear 2 God and d Managements), i was admitted to FEDPOLY EDE (but no financial assistance)
this year that i made up my mind to perform more than ever and do my utmost to get the best, i was shocked and depressed with my score.

Pls help someone who is helpless.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Collinsiweadi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jst becuz jamb result can nw last 4 3years is nw making jamb to produce dis kind of result ..i wrote on d 8th and scored 220 .as a medicine aspirant dis score is nt encouraging pls jamb luk beyone u selfish reasoning and save our. Future i mean d future of Nigerian ..... I sign out
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
raayah:

They gave ooo, my sibling is very smart. This one does not make sense.
The sibling was very confident after the exam yesterday and sounded very positive on the phone, so I am very shocked at her result.
got angry on my brother's(174) wrote on 7nth. He is brilliant, as we discussed some of d question he remembers using textbooks. We were hopeful bt shocker text 4rm Jamb.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The raw truth is that Jamb Can Never remark a published and printed out result. Its against the law and code of conduct.
They have even started selling change of course/school form.
.. Jamb can tell universities to lower their cutoff mark to 170 and poly to 150.
But REMARKING- its not possible.
Jamb should go back to paper and pencil.
My junior brother scored over 270 in this jamb.
.Listen, Nigeria is one confused country..this Jamb / post ume stuff are contradictory and lacks precision.You switch to a cbt without proper orientation to some kids who have never handled a system.The issue of cut off is a money spinning venture for universities..Talk about indiscriminate allocation of courses.My younger sister back then scored 65 in PUME TWICE but was denied admission.Thank God..shes a graduate now. Being a jambite is one of the worse things that can happen to anyone
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
DesmondMr:
Jamb cbt Result Low score Upgrading is still on. Contact Mr Desmond, Jamb Official
for Assistance now to Upgrade your low jamb score now.
woe betide scammers
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by teolagacy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
my cousin who wrote on the 9th came back home excited.....expecting 280 or more saw the shock of his lyf 164.....dude just laughed and said this isn't my score.

so it wasn't just him afterall.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
adebayor1490:
Mehn..... Why is jamb doing this na..... This is just too wicked
grin una lucky ooo, jamb scored my brother 131
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by slimmybaarbie(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
I gained admission into fed poly Ado to study mech engineering with my worst jamb score ever(162).after writting the exam four times, i know within me that i can never scored as that low in jamb.but i accepted it as my fate and having it at the back of my heart that i wil never sit for jamb again,i studied harder for putme.fortunately i emerge as the higest putme score of my department and i was admitted from the merit list even with the lowest jamb score.scoring 181 or 160 does not mean u dont av the chance too be admitted into your favourite university or polytechnic,you just have to belive in urself that you get what it takes to prove to the institution that you are better than what they see on your jamb slip.be focus,study harder for the putme and above all, trust in God and belive in yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
ewoooo

my sis scored 218

she rote hers on wednesday

so wats d fuss bout
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by darkenkach(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank God. At least the over 8000 that applied for Med and Surg Unn will reduce drastically, ..
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
shollarey:
yea........ this is total rubbish. we must not sit down and look and let dose who dont deserve high mark get it. I stand for remark #TEAM REMARK can drop their whatsapp number
grin this guy dey look for FINE babe o grin
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Donniefred(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wrote on the 9th and got 152, wtf angry I didn't try my commerce but I got 22, my economics I was confidence in is 42, meanwhile I was expecting 70 angry something needs to be done angry asap!
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Heyliesha(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
go n tweet ....use d hashtag #remarkjamb2016......tag as many pple u can......you voice might be heard...
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
darkenkach:
Thank God. At least the over 8000 that applied for Med and Surg Unn will reduce drastically, ..
grin unn? i pity them, next yr things for them
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Temysteve(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Deejavu1:

same here,I was excepting nothing less than 250 but i got the greatest shock of my life 177.
i was expecting nothing less dan 250, but to my gr8est surprise, i saw 176. Dey suppose go stone dibu ojerinde ni oo
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by DanceVille: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is impartiality among jambites.Why would some being given plus 40marks while others y nt given or even deducted.

I also wrote Utme on 7th.I wasn't able 2 do my register aspect in my UOE..
I took dat as faith nd my calculator didn't calculate.
I resulted using my brain 4 calculation in Maths nd financial acct.
They sent me their stupid msg, telling me I scored 202..
Mehn! I almost feel lyk killing myself becos I wana study Accounting.
#TeamGiveUsOurOwn40+Marks.
#TeamRemarkOurJamb
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wrote on the 7th, I scored 218 which can never be my score, I, I was shocked to see the physics 34 English 44 Chem 52 when most of the questions were easy and 90% of them were past questions, jamb can't jeopardize our future for their incompetence, jamb must remark jamb 2016. I'm sure they didn't mark it they just gave students random results, jamb must be probed. This level of corruption is unacceptable.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by ajlinks008(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
y pple complain about dis year jamb, is jamb failing pple or what u pple are saying, because someone will be saying he/she is expecting nothing less than 250,270,260 and they we're given 90,110,130,140,160,155,170,178,190,198 as if there are d one setting questions although questions might the same but options are not d same.
So I don't agree with u guys u got what u deserve.
#pReMiUm

2 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by AlienStar: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cbt Should Be Scraped... And What Is The So Minister For Education Doing? This Country Care Less About The Educational Hopes Of It's Citizens, When That's All We've Got Even On This Job Scarcity. FG Is Bent On Fighting Corruption When The Educational Sector Is Doing The Drain. Our Voices Can't Be Heard They Will Call These Rants. F*ck 'em All.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by mamaafrik(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mr dibu,ur cbt idea is not working,#takeus backtopaperandpencil.The house should summon him asap.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by darkenkach(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
And got biology 88? My friend, stop the lies and start preparing for next year. Its obvious they need gave you your real score.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
ajlinks008:
y pple complain about dis year jamb, is jamb failing pple or what u pple are saying, because someone will be saying he/she is expecting nothing less than 250,270,260 and they we're given 90,110,130,140,160,155,170,178,190,198 as if there are d one setting questions although questions might the same but options are not d same.
So I don't agree with u guys u got what u deserve.
#pReMiUm

Are you saying that all these people who sound confident in what they wrote are lying??

Look, its because it hasn't happened to you that's why you are running mouth like this.

These scores are not real..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.