Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS (66928 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ofwest: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2016
The biafrauds are the cause of their own misfortunes,going back into history during the Action Group party crisis of 1962 after which its Assembly asked Ladoke Akintola the then Premier was asked to step down for D S Adegbenro was it not Michael Okpara Eastern region premier that came to fish in the trouble waters of the West despite being warned against it. See the Daily Times caption of that day " I WILL GO TO THE WEST" says Opara. the aftermath was the formation of Akintola' s formation of UPP/NCNC coalition government which led to further inflammation of the West that led to the declaration of state of emergency. The aftermath was the sentencing of Obafemi Awolowo to 10 years imprisonment on a cooked up treasonable felony by the then NPC/NCNC collusion government of Tafawa Balewa / Azikwe. Remember, Awolowo was in prison when his first son Oluwole a young lawyer of international repute was killed in a setup motor accident in Ibadan. See what your I Before Others (IBO)leaders has led Nigeria to today. It is now you asking for the suffering state of Biafra forgetting that what goes up must definately come down and what goes by must eventually comes by. So look before you leap or it may be too late to cry.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by scarr: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.

Interesting read, im just bothered, what means was used to edit that pic in 1966? Photoshop? Corel draw?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by blackprowler: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2016
janellemonae:

What is dis one saying?

Bini to lagos ko, Bini to zamfara ni. They not only controlled all d towns between benin and lagos, they also controlled all the towns between benin and zamfara. See me see foolishness.

In case u dont know, the benin empire and oyo empire were NEVER antagonistic at any point in their history. As in - NEVER. They NEVER fought a war against each other. They always considered themselves brothers.

History distorters everywhere.

Lol. I'm happy that by default, you recognised the Bini Kingdom. So back to point, if people want to start claiming rulership of Nigeria based on tribes, it's time for a Bini. Isn't that dumb? I'm just using that stupid argument to counter stupid Ibo argument. As for the rest of your blab, I won't even bother
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by blackprowler: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Naija9090:

Low life yoruba imposter. When colonial whites arrived present day Nigeria they described Igbos as civilized...behaved and lived like Whites they said, and they described yoruba as barbaric and uncivilized. This is a well documented account by colonial whites. Google is your friend...numerous books say so.

Political Ibos are the most deluded set of people in this country and it is time the rest of Nigeria put them in their place. It is your delusion that's causing you great disaster and you don't know it. Ibos are the most civilized, Ibos are descendants of Hebrews, Ibos are especially gifted to business, Ibos are the richest, Ibos are the most intelligent, Ibos are the most "this" and "that", yet you can't do it in your own towns and villages, instead you complain and complain and complain of marginalisation. The whole 5 Southeastern states COMBINED are probably smaller than Niger state alone, YET you complain SE has only five states while others have six and seven. Why are political Ibo people so dumb?
The reason for the creation of states (which has failed) is that each state proves what they can do by themselves. Instead all states are begging free money from the Federal Government, Ibo included. No one is able to generate money and pay to the FG purse as it was hoped to be. Nigeria is a joke. Political Ibo is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and the delusion that led them to harming Nigeria so badly, starting from 1966 continues today. I no fit shout bo. I don't blame you all. It is this sick country that makes it that I have to be debating with nitwits on Nairaland because the people that should know are dodging from me and the truth
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by PBundles(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Who said I dismissed it, in fact if you understood proper english by adding But..........I was saying in addition BUT NOT THE REAL REASON.

On the comment of hell fire, Not surprised typical IPOB savage behavior, diplomacy you dont have no manners, how can you when your own leader doesnt have it.

Seems like I hit a sensitive nerve huh, why pick out that one sentence, what about leaving you guys behind, to starve be tortured and yet taking his loot and running. In all the pictures taken during the war, send us one where he looked like he was suffering. always with the fat tummy talking smack but didnt back it up.

While you are at it send us fotos or film with him at the battle field. Coward.

For you information my grandmother lost her second son, my uncle during the war on the Biafran side, cus he believed in that coward. He was killed a couple of days prior to the end of the war not by a Nigerian bullet, but by the bullet of biafran soldier who shot him from behind because they didnt want o advance (he was a commanding officer). if what I say is a lie may I indeed burn in hell, but if its a fact you will only know hell and live it every day of your life.

Dont be mad, just wishing you what you wish of me, kapish.

malcomvee:
"Yes there was killing going on but" and just like that you dismiss the killing.... You ll go to hell fire

PBundles:
I sometimes wonder if people understand what they are actually signing up to. I would love to explain to you the difference between Biafra and Scotland (just one major one, they have their own Parliament, currency and is an actual country) or the UK within EU issue, but something tells me based on your standpoint for IPOB that wont be fruitful, so lets turn this around.

Please explain the following if you can (yarns)

If a referendum were to be held, who would take part? I mean who is part of Biafra? Is the demarcation line before or after Asaba? Which parts of Rivers, Delta. So in short do you even know the people, areas etc involved?

Once you have decided this, if a refendum was held whats the percentage of those that want this?

Um when Jona was president and we were paying ransom to the creek boys, um where were the zoo keepers. I didnt hear about IPOB.

What is the actual ill treatment, so in short what are you be deprived off or is it that you dont have the balls to call out people who stole from that region like Ibori and his cohorts.

Remind us if you may who were the victims of the FIRST coup in Nigeria?

Let me let you in on a historical secret that is always forgotten when ppl talk of the Biafra war and Ojukwu. The main reason (yes there was killing going on and pogroms but.....) Ojukwu had problem with Gowon was seniority. You see after Ironsi was killed in accordance to army procedure the most senior should have taken over which should have been Ojukwu and not Gowon. That was the real beef.

Also becareful taht you dont fight someones ego war, the last time we heard someone say I WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN:

In January 1970, he left in voluntary exile with his family and some close aides on an airliner packed with three tons of luggage and his white Mercedes-Benz. You can check this info it has been documented.

Think about that for one second, its takes planning to take 3 tons of luggage and didnt want to leave his ride, while he sent little kids to the war front and others starved to death.

Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it.

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ShegeYorubawa: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Three South-East states are currently collecting 13% Derivation. There's also oil in Anioma and Igbo parts of Rivers. How come about that? Are you going to kill yourself because of it? Alot of you are ignorant and daft.

don't mind him. his name is checkOLATUNJI a yoruba muslim who have sold the entire yorubaland to the fulani who are now killing our yoruba people. They are the sabos within yorubaland. our yoruba muslims sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by DauraDullardo(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:
don't mind him. his name is checkOLATUNJI a yoruba muslim who have sold the entire yorubaland to the fulani who are now killing our yoruba people. They are the sabos within yorubaland. our yoruba muslims sef. grin grin grin
The YAMS will not rest until every inch of Yorubaland is handed over to the Fulani. They're the problem of the South-Waste.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ShegeYorubawa: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Abagworo:

See them with baseless accusation. Is there anything wrong with being Hausa?

If there is nothing wrong in being with murderous muslim hausa, why don't you send you underaged daughters to the emir's palace or to yerima?

Why don't you go preach in kaduna?

Why don't you go preach peace in mile12 and matogun ogun state.

Why don't you go plant crops in pseudo-garkis scattered in the south and parts of yorubaland where hausa/fulanis are rearing their cows?

If you love the hausas so much pack and go to kano and leave southerners who don't want them alone.

I'm a yoruba christian, like many easterners, i don't like them. This muslim abagworo sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ShegeYorubawa: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2016
ofwest:
[s]The biafrauds are the cause of their own misfortunes,going back into history during the Action Group party crisis of 1962 after which its Assembly asked Ladoke Akintola the then Premier was asked to step down for D S Adegbenro was it not Michael Okpara Eastern region premier that came to fish in the trouble waters of the West despite being warned against it. See the Daily Times caption of that day " I WILL GO TO THE WEST" says Opara. the aftermath was the formation of Akintola' s formation of UPP/NCNC coalition government which led to further inflammation of the West that led to the declaration of state of emergency. The aftermath was the sentencing of Obafemi Awolowo to 10 years imprisonment on a cooked up treasonable felony by the then NPC/NCNC collusion government of Tafawa Balewa / Azikwe. See what your I Before Others (IBO)leaders has led Nigeria to today. It is now you asking for the suffering state of Biafra forgetting that what goes up must definately come down and what goes by must eventually comes by. So look before you leap or it may be too late to cry.[/s]

but the hausas are killing yorubas in mile12, they even chased our people down to matogun ogun to continue the killing? these our yoruba muslims sef? grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by PBundles(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2016
By the way WHO IS WE?

I asked the question to you partner in crime who I had to educate and he wont be coming back, thats how you silence ignorance with facts. Where is IPOB, which tribe, area which Ibos? Um tip... becareful you may be excluding some of your family. clowns dont even know what they are fighting for. Some idiot says lets fight and finds some fool to do his dirty work and take his pain.

O you are so right, I can NEVER BE an IPOB im a VERY PROUD NIGERIAN. My uncle made that mistake back in 1970 believing in Biafra and that coward and paid with his life, via the bullet of a Biafran soldier not even a nigerian. we are not snakes and betrayers ROTFL, still havent answered my question..............WHY BRAG AND THEN RUN WITH YOUR LOOT AND MERCEDES. Mark my words KANU will do the same.

Done educating you digest what I lectured ok, school is now out of session, you're on break................CLOWN

Leez:

my frnd u are nt one of us and u can neva be.
we are not snakes n betrayers
biafra will come

PBundles:

Seems I need to educate you all the more, the fact that you cant rebuf it and can only say what you said proves it but oh well, ignorance is a diesease. Ok get a pen and take notes, feel free to check, ask historians. Sad thing is the information is there if you really want to. Tip, instead of belittleing, simply ask..................You can thank me later

On 29 July 1966, soldiers including Murtala Muhammed, Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, and Martin Adamu, led the majority Northern soldiers in a mutiny that later developed into a "counter-coup". The coup failed in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria where Ojukwu was the military Governor, due to the effort of the brigade commander and hesitation of northern officers stationed in the region (partly due to the mutiny leaders in the East being Northern whilst being surrounded by a large Eastern population).

General Aguiyi-Ironsi and Colonel Fajuyi were abducted and killed in Ibadan. On acknowledging Ironsi's death, Ojukwu insisted that the military hierarchy be preserved. In that case, the most senior army officer after Ironsi was Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe, should take over leadership, not Colonel Gowon (the coup plotters choice), however the leaders of the counter-coup insisted that Colonel Gowon be made head of state. Both Gowon and Ojukwu were of the same rank in the Nigeria Army then (Lt. Colonel) but Ojukwu was more senior in terms of when he completed Sandhurst. Ogundipe could not muster enough force in Lagos to establish his authority as soldiers (Guard Battalion) available to him were under Joseph Nanven Garba who was part of the coup, it was this realisation that led Ogundipe to opt out. Thus, Ojukwu's insistence could not be enforced by Ogundipe unless the coup ploters agreed (which they did not).The fall out from this led to a stand off between Ojukwu and Gowon leading to the sequence of events that resulted in the Nigerian civil war.

Wish I could break it to you softer, but cant.

But I have a question now since you seem to know so much, would you please rebuf or prove wrong what I stated about the 3 tons of lugagge and the Mercedes please............Im waiting (yawns again)..............I know truth hurts when you realise what you believed isnt real after all.

For the record, my paternal roots are SE (IBO) and SW (Bini and Yoruba), whilst my maternal are IBO and North(Hausa).

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by lexyclasy: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I love this, who else loves this?
That is where human right are in display.....with freedom of speech not here where mere mortals feels they are demi god...bros kudos...even though am not IPOB member but i belief in the human right IGBOS deserve a shot at Nigerian Presidency period
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by AminuRano87(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.
Yes Igbos started it all
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by nijabazaar: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
edupedia:

...why not move to your brother in Gabon?...nonsense!
Nnsense to you alone , I guess....i am completely resposnsible for my commentary.

Shift front..
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by oikechukwu: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Go away you bloody nuisance. One less animal to deal with. You wont be missed!

Will you shut your miserable, disease infested, mouth. Ugly ashawo. Go look for your john to sell your body to. Ewu
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by oikechukwu: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
AminuRano87:
Yes Igbos started it all

I didn't even addressed the BS that zohoarariel said cause we all know prior to the nzepgwu, the Hausa masscred igbo in 1945 in jos? Who cause that?Maybe nzepgwu built a time machine and went back to kill your leader then as well right? In 1953, you equally did again in kano so spare us the crap that it was nzeogwu that destroyed unity. YOU WERE NEVER UNITED. You people were always a mudering goat even before nzeogwu was born. There's a documented attack to Igbo by you northern prior to the "Igbo coup".

In addition, you've yet to prove the so called mockery of your leaders that led to the attack to your counter far. you've provided propaganda upon propaganda. The first is accusing "egwu ne be akwa" as the song sang by Igbo's to mock the killing of your leaders and when that was discovered the author of the music was not who you animals accredited to and in fact came out a year before that coup. When the music lie was demolished. You northerners conconcutted another lie of using bread and image to mock. But as the ediotic community you all are, you stupidly post an image that is obviously from 2000s and affired it as 1966.

I have a question, how the Bleep where the Igbo's able to use Microsoft, and adobe before the owners created it? How were 1966 tribe able to create an HD image in 1966 when USA itself, especially Hollywood, were unable to do so. I've already addressed that in this which you all magically ran away from
https://www.nairaland.com/2690144/mystery-1966-loaf-bread..north-distortion

The fact remained you people were and still are blood seeking tribe. This is a FACT!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, the north can claim "Igbo started it. Igbo started it.", anyone who knows history is aware the north killed igbo in jos and kano way before nzeogwu knew wtf a gun was and that 1945 and 1953 attack was an unprovoked attack done because the British refused to do as una wanted. Just like you ppl went on killing spree because someone drew a picture of Mohammed in fucking Poland or something in 2011 I believe.

In addition, I honestly doubt there is any igbo on this planet that gives a rat ass if the north want to remain presidents for the rest of your lives. Under una leadership, that nation is currently the laughing stock of Africa. You've destroyed it till the point, not one nation,including Somalia, respects it. On top of that, despite being the leaders, the north has and still the most backwards region in that zoo. Hell even disease with cures is an epidemic in that part of the zoo. The freaking western nation does majority of their charity work in that part of the zoo. Yet you've led the most? Wtf has "leading the most" done for una? By the looks of it NOTHING. As far as most igbo care, the north can lead till they die and they can carry their southwestern slaves along with them. You people are blood thirsty animals with terrible leadership and we rather get as far away from you so called "people" as we can. You can sink that "Nigeria" as una are doing right now but we are NOT drowning with you all. Distort history, lie, fake pictures, fake music as much as una like, it won't stop to drive to get away from una. Your yoloba slaves can stay with y'all and be una docile slaves for the rest of their life if they do wish... that's on them

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Scholes007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Okorocha have been insulted and it is gone. Why this war this and that?
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

If there is nothing wrong in being with murderous muslim hausa, why don't you send you underaged daughters to the emir's palace or to yerima?

Why don't you go preach in kaduna?

Why don't you go preach peace in mile12 and matogun ogun state.

Why don't you go plant crops in pseudo-garkis scattered in the south and parts of yorubaland where hausa/fulanis are rearing their cows?

If you love the hausas so much pack and go to kano and leave southerners who don't want them alone.

I'm a yoruba christian, like many easterners, i don't like them. This muslim abagworo sef. grin

You are brainwashed just like some Moslems, Jews, Hindus and other Religious extremists. I love every human and believe we all have our good and bad.

As for the love for my ethnic group Igbo I have deep love and I will always engage in activities that will promote our survival and coexistence with our Hausa, Fulanu, Nupe, Ikwerre, Efik and Urhobo brothers. I have always believed Igbos will achieve better in a country of our own but IPOB and others are only agents of PDP angry because they lost 2015 elections hence their attacks are targeted against APC. I will never support that as a true Igbo son.

Rochas Okorocha is an innocent man whose leadership has been with sacrifice and the most minimal financial waste. What he has achieved in his stay as Governor cannot be compared with the best of the rest. Anambra people are mad that the light emerged from Imo State while inside Imo, Mbaise people believe they have scores to settle with Orlu and Okorocha is from Orlu.

A lot is being done to see if Okorocha's giant strides is dismissed or made irrelevant but he has a strong base outside the Southeast while Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe parts of Imo State love him. That is with exception of core PDP godfathers and their direct benefactors. In Okorocha there is search for anything to capitalise on and hang the dog but he is flawless hence these conspirators have resorted to publishing falsehood on their controlled media to deceive themselves and few gullible.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by AstraNetwork: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Okoroawusa is a fat failed incompetent b.astard. We do not regard him at all.

Anambra churns out giants every day in all fields so we are not ordinary like imo state. Check the history from 1960 then you know we Anambrans didn't start today to lead the Igbo race and represent them at the center. We are not interested your useless and worthless imo state afterwards it was Okoroawusa that brought thugs to disrupt Anambra election in 2013. Have you seen us bother about your hopeless state except for 2011 when Peter Obi installed Okorocha.

Is it this sort of light you are talking about? cheesy

Is like you are yet to learn your lessons, continue your fingers will get burnt again..lol

[s]
Abagworo:

You are brainwashed just like some Moslems, Jews, Hindus and other Religious extremists. I love every human and believe we all have our good and bad.

As for the love for my ethnic group Igbo I have deep love and I will always engage in activities that will promote our survival and coexistence with our Hausa, Fulanu, Nupe, Ikwerre, Efik and Urhobo brothers. I have always believed Igbos will achieve better in a country of our own but IPOB and others are only agents of PDP angry because they lost 2015 elections hence their attacks are targeted against APC. I will never support that as a true Igbo son.

Rochas Okorocha is an innocent man whose leadership has been with sacrifice and the most minimal financial waste. What he has achieved in his stay as Governor cannot be compared with the best of the rest. Anambra people are mad that the light emerged from Imo State while inside Imo, Mbaise people believe they have scores to settle with Orlu and Okorocha is from Orlu.

A lot is being done to see if Okorocha's giant strides is dismissed or made irrelevant but he has a strong base outside the Southeast while Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe parts of Imo State love him. That is with exception of core PDP godfathers and their direct benefactors. In Okorocha there is search for anything to capitalise on and hang the dog but he is flawless hence these conspirators have resorted to publishing falsehood on their controlled media to deceive themselves and few gullible.

[/s]

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Abagworo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Okoroawusa is a fat failed incompetent b.astard. you do not regard him at all.

Anambra churns out giants every day in all fields so we are not ordinary. Check the history from 1960. We are not interested your useless and worthless imo state afterwards it was Okoroawusa that brought thugs to disrupt Anambra election in 2013. Have you seen us bother about your hopeless state except for 2011 when Peter Obi installed Okorocha.

Is it this sort of light you are talking about? cheesy

Is like you are yet to learn your lessons, continue your fingers will burnt again..lol

[s][/s]

Truth hurts like hell. I just wrote the plain truth. No matter how you try to project people by force it is only God that gives popularity. Your interest in this fight is to prevent Okorocha from emerging the 1st Executive President of Nigeria from Southeast but it is God that will decide.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by AstraNetwork: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Okorocha is a limping failed Buffoon. Like as I said he does not worth anything. Didn't you see how everyone is cursing him all over your state and Igbos at large. We know where igbo leaders usually emerge from so don't kill yourself out of frustration. LOL

It will be easier for Buhari to go for 3rd term than Okoroawusa ruling a quarter of Nigeria. Okorocha is a well known armed robber who operated in the 70s and 80s before he joined politics in the 90s and continued his armed robbery.

The truth is very BITTER!

See below.. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Truth hurts like hell. I just wrote the plain truth. No matter how you try to project people by force it is only God that gives popularity. Your interest in this fight is to prevent Okorocha from emerging the 1st Executive President of Nigeria from Southeast but it is God that will decide.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by mandax: 1:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North.

Hausa/Fulani killing of Igbos in the north started long before Nzeogwu's coup which they taught you to swallow as Igbo coup.

The quote above exposed the lies in your long gutter story you told to win most gullible people like you.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2016
malcomvee:

So Nzeogwu is an igbo man now shey? But when ipob says Delta is biafra.. You cry like a little coward chicken.... Kontinu!
Aniocha/Oshimili have always been known as ibo to begin with and Delta state is not biafra. That you clowns migrated there doesn't make the whole state ibo state, dumbass!
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
mandax:

Hausa/Fulani killing of Igbos in the north started long before Nzeogwu's coup which they taught you to swallow as Igbo coup.

The quote above exposed the lies in your long gutter story you told to win most gullible people like you.
Yet your stup!d Zik deem it fit enough to unify Nigeria as one. Why would he agree on North and South to be almagamated if the North were already killing ibos before then?
Shameless revisionist.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

but the hausas are killing yorubas in mile12, they even chased our people down to matogun ogun to continue the killing? these our yoruba muslims sef? grin
Funny enough the majority of those attacked in Mile 12 has been ibo thus far.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
engrchykae:
Ever since the creation of Nigeria, i admire only three men.
First Kaduna chukwuma Nzeogwu for being a man and silencing the only efficient son of othman whom if left unchecked would have singlehandedly islamized Nigeria.Believe the north can never have his type again.
Secondly i admire the ikemba 1 of igboland both living and dead for giving us an identity if u know what i mean but if u dont know.Biafr u can help me complete it.
And last but not least my beloved col joe achuzie for proving to murtala that bullies suffer abaganas.
As for me, my heroes are the likes of Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle, Gowon and Muritala who laid to rest 3mil greedy self entitled victim playing card losers in our midst.
Imagine these losers killing other tribe but cried wolf the moment they were touched! Without these aforementioned people, God knows what my Ondo state would have become after the greedy ibo invasion.
Shameless clowns!
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
B69U:

peaceful protest not your northern and south west cannibalistic tendency.

Dont make me post pictures of Yoruba and Hausa lagos murders this week. Or all the murders commited by the cannibals up north.
Your fellow ibo clowns were among the casual though.
The joke is on you.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by engrchykae(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Kagawa10 post=43674315]
As for me, my heroes are the likes of Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle, Gowon and Muritala who laid to rest 3mil greedy self entitled victim playing card losers in our midst.
Imagine these losers killing other tribe but cried wolf the moment they were touched! Without these aforementioned people, God knows what my Ondo state would have become after the greedy ibo invasion.
Shameless clowns![ keep deceiving urself.ur heroes are nothing i should fear.
First Awolowo used by the north to keep the status quo and was later frustrated out of federal government after the war and ur so-called sage was indicted in a coup and took ratak,a very sweet rat poison foolishly thinking that we wont know him for who he is,a coup planner though ineffectual coup planner.
As for your Black scorpion.the one who shoot at anything that move and things that doesn't move met his embarrassment at owerri by nwajei,colonel achuzie when they cleaned owerri of federal presence ohuba umuagwo obinze were cleared of vandals and that resulted in the demystifying of the myth of the black scorpion.his division was later given to obj.
As for ur murtala,achuzie frustrated him with well planned counter attacks and ambushes until he was dismissed and never finished his arrogant mission but buka suka dimka helped us to silence the rabid dog.
Ask ur elders they will tell u that many fg troops are beneath biafran soil thanks to ogbunigwe
i do know that the many casualties on the fg side especially 3rd marine commando which is mainly a yoruba unit is behind the intense hatred of the yorubas on igbos so get out]
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2016
engrchykae:
Only an ibo dullard would think a man who's to be hanged the next day would be lying in his bed before his death!
Is Awolowo even a military man to have be planning to usurp IBB in a coup, especially at the old age of 78yrs old?
Then tell me what happened to your worthless Ojukwu who died at 78 since 78 yrs seems too young for a man to die?
LOL! Ibo and dullness!
Whatever you deranged loser says, the fact remains that without the likes of Awolowo, Gowon and Adekunle to end the wars that your pathetic ancestors started, only God knows what would have happened to my lovely Ondo state where your Biafra clowns invaded!
Yeye hypocritic losers!
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by engrchykae(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Shameless clowns![but my people still occupy ur land like an invasion army while u whine about how lagos is not a no man's land.ur people are the biggest losers of one nigeria]
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by engrchykae(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Shameless clowns![but my people still occupy ur land like an invasion army while u whine about how lagos is not a no man's land.ur people are the biggest losers of one nigeria]but don't forget ur sage foolishly attempted coup
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Kagawa10: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
engrchykae:
Anambra is more of a no man's land where ibo heads are being ransacked daily by the Igala in Aguleri.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by engrchykae(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Kagawa10 post=43704110]
Anambra is more of a no man's land where ibo heads are being ransacked daily by the Igala in Aguleri.[always looking for cheap consolations.mr kagawa,igala people dont own properties in igboland infact no other tribe own properties in igboland as igbos do in other tribes domain so u see my people are out for the economic conquest of this country while.
Igbos fully own igboland unlike some tribes that foreigners own most of their land.
Igbos and northerners are leaving their respective enclaves to dominate ur region and that is why igbos can have political presence in lagos while hausa can fight you in lagos.that is why ur region is the biggest loser of this contraption.
Left for me i will not support biafra so that my people will have more living space in the name of one nigeria and in time to come they must have bought large portion of ogun state and it will remain little or nothing to join up our bought land with the mainland across river Niger
.]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.