Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction (1931 Views)

Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Photos: Governor Ambode Attends NPFL Match Between MFM F.C And Ikorodu United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by LMFashions: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Stop saying what you don't know.

I'm a Christian, and my opinions are purely objective. You are a hypocrite if you deny the parallels in both cases.

You are the hypocrite here because both cases are totally different. If you are a christian like you claim why are you in support of this forceful conversion of this minor to Islam and married off without the consent of the parents?
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by LMFashions: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Another air head unable to cope with the argument - LOL, dem go school but no sabi anything cheesy

Abeg swerve. If your type is the definition of going to school I would rather stay away from anything called school. grin grin grin
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by fulanimafia: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2016
LMFashions:

You are the hypocrite here because both cases are totally different. If you are a christian like you claim why are you in support of this forceful conversion of this minor to Islam and married off without the consent of the parents?

Where did you ever see me support the act? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in your treatment of the similar cases.

Innocent girls were abducted in both cases...No?

In the Pastor's case, they were kidnapped for ransom, at risk of certain DEATH....No?

Thank God the innocent young girls were rescued by the same northerner you try to demonize in sheer hypocrisy.

Have some shame and stop trying to justify evil.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by LMFashions: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Where did you ever see me support the act? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in your treatment of the similar cases.

Innocent girls were abducted in both cases...No?

In the Pastor's case, they were kidnapped for ransom, at risk of certain DEATH....No?

Have some shame and stop trying to justify evil.

I think we are having a case of misunderstanding here. Innocent girls were abducted for ransom, yes and very wrong and evil. My argument here is that in as much as these things happen down South, we call them out for prosecution unlike the hypocritical muslims up North trying to justify what Yinusa did. What is evil is evil. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by fulanimafia: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
LMFashions:

I think we are having a case of misunderstanding here. Innocent girls were abducted for ransom, yes and very wrong and evil. My argument here is that in as much as these things happen down South, we call them out for prosecution unlike the hypocritical muslims up North trying to justify what Yinusa did. What is evil is evil. Simple.

Who was trying to justify Yinusa's act in particular? The Emir that ordered her handing over to the police? Anyway I'm not geared towards debating the intricacies of this case so I propose we agree to disagree.

Au revoir.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by LMFashions: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Who was trying to justify Yinusa's act in particular? The Emir that ordered her handing over to the police? Anyway I'm not geared towards debating the intricacies of this case so I propose we agree to disagree.

Au revoir.

Au revoir
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Shut your mouth you bloo*y two faced hypocrite.

Bow your head in shame, if that's all you have to say.
If you thing what your kano emir and the other people in support of keepnap of kids forcing them into marriage and islam find remedy to find yourself consoled
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
^^^^Good lord! This one na Patience Jonathan's classmate.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
LMFashions:

Abeg swerve. If your type is the definition of going to school I would rather stay away from anything called school. grin grin grin

Yes, that's why it seems you never went near one.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Standing5:
for the fact that it is written leaves it open to typos but your own typo-less english carries zero message. As usual u r interest in the messenger and not the message.

LOL, you call those AK47s typos? Guy give me a break.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by Standing5(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, you call those AK47s typos? Guy give me a break.
you own should be fireworks then. All sound and no impact/action.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by LMFashions: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, that's why it seems you never went near one.

Yea I didn't go to one, those almajiri schools, not my kind of thing. I believe u were the class monitor grin
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2016
^^^^True, true, ignorance is bliss.
Re: Kano Elopement And Ikorodu Abduction by adconline(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2016
So blind followers like u haven't accepted the fact that it's against law to have intimacy with a minor because he/she cannot consent? Kidnapping is illegal? Her rights to freedom of religion was vilotate? Her rights to freedom of movement were violated.
She's a minor because the same corrupt police that shielded Yanusa cannot accept Ese to bailout out Yanusa if reverse were the case. Ese is not qualified to enter into any agreement with anyone because of her age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer / Obasanjo - ''after Independence Nigeria Had 3 Countries In One'' / Biafra: French News Magazine - Paris Match Interview With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.