Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei (4912 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by JaguaNana: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Hadith is not our holy book, the Quran is

[b][/b] @ Abuzola and his cronies,
you guys are sick! You have the guts to imply that the Hadiths which showed the lewd nature of Muhammed are not authentic, and that the Hadith isnt your holy book, yet when you are with your fellow MUHAMMEDANS [color=Black][/color], you will use these same 'non-authentic Hadiths' to exhort them on how to pattern their lives with Muhammed's. The truth is that you all are embarrassed at the lewdness of your Muhammed , yet are spineless to publicly acknowledge it.

Damn! You guys are smoking some real good 'shit' !
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Aremugangan(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
I'm not surprised at your comment, abi what do you expect of a Jagua? Pls give us the original bible if you have something reasonable to say, otherwise, hushhhhhhhh.
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
Incredible, are you saying hadith is a holy book ?. About lewdness, thats islam for you, from sperm to grave Islam has covered it and thats why you hear 'ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE'. Unlike ur christianity, church, dancing and clapping in church which never exist in ur bible nor did jesus observe it
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Incredible, are you saying hadith is a holy book ?. About lewdness, thats islam for you, from sperm to grave Islam has covered it and thats why you hear 'ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE'. Unlike ur christianity, church, dancing and clapping in church which never exist in ur bible nor did jesus observe it

why are u denying the haddith? is it because it records mohammed shagging 9 year old aisha?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by JaguaNana: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Incredible, are you saying hadith is a holy book ?. About lewdness, thats islam for you, from sperm to grave Islam has covered it and thats why you hear  'ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE'. Unlike ur christianity, church, dancing and clapping in church which never exist in ur bible nor did jesus observe it

Abuzola, can you read? Did you read my post well at all? You wrote that the Hadith isnt your holy book, giving us the impression that it isn't paramount to Islam, but we all know that the Quran and the Hadiths stand side-by-side in Islam. You muslims even say that the Hadiths explain the Quran! Ablution and all other rituals you perform were not explained in the Quran, but in the Hadiths, so dont pretend as if the Hadiths do not have a paramount role in Islam. You know, your Imam could slap you if he heard that  you made  a silly statement which implies you belittling the Hadiths  grin grin. The Hadith isn't your holy book, but it is on the same pedestal as the Quran, so do not try to create some wrong impressions that the Hadiths aren't important to you people!!!

About lewdness, thats islam for you, from sperm to grave Islam has covered it and thats why you hear  'ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE'.

grin grin grin grin grin  I laugh at what you typed above. Did you read this statement after you typed it You actually agreed that lewdness is part of Islam and you put a stamp on the bedmatics of Muhammed!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This shit you are smoking is so damn good, you should patent it and sell it so that 9ja's economy can improve!  grin grin
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hadith is not holy get that, the Quran is the word of Allah while hadith is the recorded deeds, saying and approval of the prophet , we have thousands different hadith and thousand discrepamcy in them thats why they are regarded as weak hadith. Yeah i repeat my statement from sperm to grave.

You people can kill me with all this enmity on me, pls leave me alone, i also meant no harm to you just expressing my opine. Goodbye till thursday
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Abuzola and Aremugangan
Did your prophet really sleep with a nine year old girl?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Nezan(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Hadith is not holy get that, the Quran is the word of Allah while hadith is the recorded deeds, saying and approval of the prophet , we have thousands different hadith and thousand discrepamcy in them thats why they are regarded as weak hadith. Yeah i repeat my statement from sperm to grave.

Wa-o, you mean you know the teachings of your prophet more than those his companions who wrote them hadiths? You must be better than Aisha too. I read somewhere Olabowale was trying to justify that Aisha did not know her age grin grin grin

Muslims of today claim to be more holy than mo. May be because of the murders/paedopholic behaviour/looting e.t.c. bad behaviours he exhibited. Yet you people preach sharia which is not found in the koran but in the hadiths, funny grin
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@Abuzola and Aremugangan

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2009
These things called xtians have successfully derailed the thread. . .

when facts are presented to them about how babaric their bible is, they turn to the quran and hadith

whether u like it or not, Islam still finds its way into the hearts of men. . . Islam still spreads. . .many still find the truth
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2009
javalove:

These things called xtians have successfully derailed the thread. . .

when facts are presented to them about how babaric their bible is, they turn to the quran and hadith

whether u like it or not, Islam still finds its way into the hearts of men. . . Islam still spreads. . .many still find the truth

and they usually end up shagging 72 virgins in paradise, . right? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by GEW: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@Abuzola and Aremugangan
wetin be your own? what is wrong in sleeping with a "matured" 9yrs old especially when u are a woli?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
GEW:

wetin be your own? what is wrong in sleeping with a "matured" 9yrs old especially when u are a woli?

Will it seem barbaric to u if a 9yr old who has reached puberty engages in fornication as she wills

or the 9yr old who has reached the age of puberty be married . . .?

Do the math and be sincere with urself
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
javalove:

Will it seem barbaric to u if a 9yr old who has reached puberty engages in fornication as she wills

stop embarrassing urself and conceal ur ignorance.

1. mohammed got engaged to a 6 year old girl. . . . 6 year olds never attain puberty

2. 9 year olds also never attain puberty. . . .they are still children. . .thats what makes mohammed a paedophile.
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
noetic2:

stop embarrassing urself and conceal ur ignorance.

1. mohammed got engaged to a 6 year old girl. . . . 6 year olds never attain puberty

2. 9 year olds also never attain puberty. . . .they are still children. . .thats what makes mohammed a paedophile.

At what age do girls of nowadays attain puberty?

At what age did girls attained puberty 1400 years ago?

Please If u can provide simple answers to these questions, dont bother replying
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by GEW: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
javalove:

you should be ashame of yourself. pls be very ashamed
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
javalove:

At what age do girls of nowadays attain puberty?

At what age did girls attained puberty 1400 years ago?

Please If u can provide simple answers to these questions, dont bother replying

. . . . .there is no difference between the puberty age of now and 1400 years ago.
that was why aisha's father was not comfortable with this bad deed of mohammed.

Aisha was a small and innocent girl. . , robbed of her childhood by a "prophet" of allah. I feel her pains.  undecided
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
Where is ur proof , blatant liar
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Where is ur proof , blatant liar

what proof do want again?

there are 37 haddiths that confirm that aisha was shagged at age 9 by the paedophilia mohammed. . . . .what else do u want?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2009
Huh ? I knew you would deviate from the first question you ask cuz you lack credible proof, i have studied you folks. You said Aisha didn't like the marriage with muhammad not knowing that a woman can ask for a divorce if her parent give her in marriage when she is wise and matured enough to make right judgement. Secondly, you said Aisha's father didn't like to give Aisha his daughter not knowing that Abubakar gave his daughter to him so as to grip the tie of their friendship. So young man i expect ur hadith that support your statement,
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Huh ? I knew you would deviate from the first question you ask cuz you lack credible proof, i have studied you folks. You said Aisha didn't like the marriage with muhammad not knowing that a woman can ask for a divorce if her parent give her in marriage when she is wise and matured enough to make right judgement. Secondly, you said Aisha's father didn't like to give Aisha his daughter not knowing that Abubakar gave his daughter to him so as to grip the tie of their friendship. So young man i expect ur hadith that support your statement,

so dishonest. . . .how could Aisha a 6 year old seek divorce from mohammed a 56 year old local terrorist?

please produce any haddith that shows that mohammed was offered aisha by her father?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
It seems you are very blind, i said when a girl is matured enough to know right and wrong she can divorce her husband and thats tantamount to Aisha's consummated marriage age. You wanna know if it was Abubakar that gave Aisha to the Prophet why not read the 36 hadiths you claim, is right there
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

It seems you are very blind, [b]i said when a girl is matured enough to know right and wrong she can divorce her husband [/b]and thats tantamount to Aisha's consummated marriage age. You wanna know if it was Abubakar that gave Aisha to the Prophet why not read the 36 hadiths you claim, is right there

1. so u agree that aisha did not know between right and wrong?

2. I checked the 37 haddiths, its not there. . . .do u wanna show me?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
@noetic and GEW

U guys are the greatest mumus i have ever seen in my life. . .

Can you tell us how old the youngest mother in the word is?

20yrs, 30yrs or what?

U guys shud be ashamed of urselves. . .u lie blatantly all in the name of trying to discredit our faith. . .

anyway, na una sabi. . .i don tell una my own . . . so dere wud be no excuse for u guys on that day
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
You are dumb man
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
javalove:

@noetic and GEW

U guys are the greatest mumus i have ever seen in my life. . .

Can you tell us how old the youngest mother in the word is?

20yrs, 30yrs or what?

U guys shud be ashamed of urselves. . .u lie blatantly all in the name of trying to discredit our faith. . .

anyway, na una sabi. . .i don tell una my own . . . so dere wud be no excuse for u guys on that day

what lie have I told?

Abuzola:

You are dumb man

who is dumber, me or the paedophilia and terrorist inclined mohammed?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
u lie wivout fact. . . or maybe u just being sarcastic about the whole 9yr old thingy cos u i told u a 9yr old at that time had reached puberty. . .

and again i ask u . . .how old is the youngest mother in the world? the same way u surf the net for lies against islam, u can as well do the same thing now to surf for truth, , ,
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
javalove:

u lie wivout fact. . . or maybe u just being sarcastic about the whole 9yr old thingy cos u i told u a 9yr old at that time had reached puberty. . .

and again i ask u . . .how old is the youngest mother in the world? the same way u surf the net for lies against islam, u can as well do the same thing now to surf for truth, , ,

how did u come about this assertion? from allah's koran?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2009
noetic2:

how did u come about this assertion? from allah's koran?

Now i know its not only islamic knowledge u need but also a bit of sincere science research. . .

how old is the youngest mother to ever give birth? still waiting for ur answer
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by okgerald(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2009
Peruvian five-year-old Lina Medina, accompanied by her 11-month-old-son Gerardo, and Doctor Lozada who attended her son's birth, are shown in this 1940 file photo taken in Lima's hospital.

When her child was born by Caesarean section in May 1939, Medina made medical history, and is still the youngest known mother in the world.

Lina Medina's parents thought their 5-year-old daughter had a huge abdominal tumor and when shamans in their remote village in Peru's Andes could find no cure, her father carried her to a hospital.

Just over a month later, she gave birth to a boy.

Worlds youngest mother

Medina was born on September 27, 1933 in the small village of Paurange. [b]She was only 5 years 8 months old at the birth of her child [/b]on Mother's Day, May 14, 1939.

Born at full term at Lima's maternity clinic, her child was taken through a caesarian operation (Dr. Lozada and Busalleu, operators, Dr. Colretta, anesthesiologist). The child (boy), weighing 2,700 grams, was well formed and in good health. Child and mother were able to leave the clinic after only a few days.

Doctor Lozada has conducted very detailed studies since the diagnostic of the pregnancy which aroused much curiosity in the country; he took an x-ray of the child and her baby, established a diagnostic of the fetal situation, observed the state of functionality of the little mother who had begun menstruating at the age of 8 months. At four years old she had already developed breasts as well as pubic hair, her body proportions were a bit amazing and her bone hardening a bit advanced, things that are often observed in cases of such premature pregnancy.

After taunting from schoolmates, Medina's son, Gerardo - who was named after one of the doctors who attended Medina and who became their mentor - discovered when he was 10 that the person he had grown up believing to be his sister was in fact his mother.

Gerardo died in 1979 at age 40 from a disease that attacks the body's bone marrow, but it was said it was not clear there was any link with his illness and the fact his mother had been so young at his birth.

Medina herself married and in 1972 had a second son, 33 years after her first. Her second child now lives in Mexico.
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by noetic2: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2009
javalove:

Now i know its not only islamic knowledge u need but also a bit of sincere science research. . .

how old is the youngest mother to ever give birth? still waiting for ur answer

does young motherhood deny paedophilia? please stop making an excuse for mohammed.
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by PureLogic: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2009
Don't mind them, shameless people teaching fake biology. Are all these supporters of paedo muhammed insinuating that as at then, a girl of 6 years old could menstruate, conceive and give birth? shocked

And if what they're claiming is true, why don't we have several other cases apart from that of old grandpa muhammed? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Countries And Prophets. / Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.