Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei (4807 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2009
Oh interesting, and what of your god that was delivered by a 13 yrs old virgin, huh, eventually he grew up and became a gay , always walking with so called disciple. What a homosexual man. This isn't my word but that of the bible
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Aremugangan(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2009
@purlogic, the answer to your question is purely logical; the same reason we don't have any other jesus amongst us today is the same reason for our not having another Greatest grandfather Muhammad(SAW).
@noetic2 and LadyT, you are not a true follower of jesus but rather a dogmatized follower of paul. Of what good is shariaman's extracts of the bible to your man-made religion?
The Qur'an has everything you could ever think of, confirming its authenticity. You guys are a true explanation of Qur'an 2:6.
Islam is not your problem but rather REALITY. I wonder how you allowed Paul to brainwash you.
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by GEW: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2009
Abuzola:

Oh interesting, and what of your god that was delivered by a 13 yrs old virgin, huh, eventually he grew up and became a gay , always walking with so called disciple. What a homosexual man. This isn't my word but that of the bible
i am normally against abortions but when i hear people like you ocme defending 9yrs being matured for sex then i wonder why you allowed to see the light of the day cos it people like u abusing young girls all over the place with your warped and twisted mind.

you are talking rubbish here

javalove:

Now i know its not only islamic knowledge u need but also a bit of sincere science research. . .

how old is the youngest mother to ever give birth? still waiting for ur answer
you are looking for licence to continue molesting and abusing young kids. you call yourself religious yet you dont know what is right and wrong.
javalove:

@noetic and GEW

U guys are the greatest mumus i have ever seen in my life. . .

Can you tell us how old the youngest mother in the word is?

20yrs, 30yrs or what?

U guys shud be ashamed of urselves. . .u lie blatantly all in the name of trying to discredit our faith. . .

anyway, na una sabi. . .i don tell una my own . . . so dere wud be no excuse for u guys on that day
discredit your faith indeed. your mukina and other mole moderators are not seeing this. they must be AWOL
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2009
GEW, the problem with you is ynu believe man has been the same with no shrinking feature right from adam to this stage. Thats bad. Have you done Biology b4 ?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by ronkeenuf(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
4 pages and no 'christian scholar' has come up with explanations of verses in the op, instead someone comes up with hadiths that reveals reality as opposing points small time time now all of you self proclaimed christian scholars will go to the ISLAM ONLY BOARD pasting fake or unresearched claims about Islam when you can't even defend your religion cry
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2009
Na today ?
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by babygurl19(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
let me add that the no 1 atheist Madelyn Murray O'Hair in america who was known for so many things in america e.g she sued to have prayer removed from schools. and said so many things against God, she died mysteriously and her bones were later found chopped alongside withher family, the only survivor was the son who withdrew from his mothers unneccesary allegations against the most supreme Being.

even till date, every great scientist agree that there is a supreme being out there, or would have created everything so perfectly without explaintion or any scientific explaination

pple who die everyday and all that isnt the work of God, he created a perfect life for us all, but the devil is the one to blame for all the evil in this world, also everyone that die today isnt goneforever, theres a promise for still anoda perfect world, so the best we can all do is to try our best to bide by His word so we dont miss out in our last chance, and His word is in the Bible, God is really patient i swear
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by javalove(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
babygurl19:

let me add that the no 1 atheist Madelyn Murray O'Hair in america who was known for so many things in america e.g she sued to have prayer removed from schools. and said so many things against God, she died mysteriously and her bones were later found chopped alongside withher family, the only survivor was the son who withdrew from his mothers unneccesary allegations against the most supreme Being.

even till date, every great scientist agree that there is a supreme being out there, or would have created everything so perfectly without explaintion or any scientific explaination

pple who die everyday and all that isnt the work of God, he created a perfect life for us all, but the devil is the one to blame for all the evil in this world, also everyone that die today isnt goneforever, theres a promise for still anoda perfect world, so the best we can all do is to try our best to bide by His word so we dont miss out in our last chance, and His word is in the Bible, God is really patient i swear

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one knows when he/she will die

No one knows what will kill him/her

People can abuse God from now till kingdom comes and still live older than you that didnt abuse God

There is nothing like untimely death cos there is a time to be born and a time to die

The time u die is the right time ordained by God

Stop spewing nonsense!!!!!
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Thor(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
What is for sure is that when you die you will be eaten by the worms and never live again lipsrsealed
Re: Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei by Abuzola(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2009
"And when Jesus son of Mary said, 'Children of Israel, I am indeed the Messenger to you, confirming the Torah that is before me, and giving good tiding of a Messenger who shall be the praised one."(As-Saff 61:6)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended / Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud / Teacher's And Research Bible For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.